Escape to the Future OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 14, 02:37:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Glad you can make it again. So for the future group, here is a summary.

We right now were met with a group of unicorn guards traveling through a road and the group were hiding in a large bush. Both the guards and Gracie's OC were in a little cautionary talk and we got exposed. Only the unicorns of the group got out to settle the heat so they at least have a chance to walk away clean. So right now the coast may be clear depending on whether the guard group is far away or not. That I will let Gracie decide.

There have been some smaller side stories, but may hot be played big until we encounter them. We hope to cross with another member so we can get everyone playing soon.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gracie Sky

I'd really like to disregard that whole discussion about "fausticorn" and Discord. Those two have nothing to do with the storyline despite being the topic of about 12 posts.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Peace Keeper

Its alright with me. You can ignore all that.

Highly unlikely we will ever encounter these characters at all.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

But maybe Starswirl! He's in this time. :] (He's maybe young)

If you don't want to meet him, then don't make it happen. :o

Peace Keeper

That can be a good theory. Still unsure if it feels safe to introduce a canon character, let alone a fanon character.

Julien999

I see that the Future-Time Ponies are hungry... There's some options that I can tell to you:
1 - Earth Ponies grew foods. So there a lot of foods in their area. Go buy foods from them. (Only work if you have a earth pony in the group)
2 - Go find some fruits that grow on trees or bushes... I don't know if there is one on equestria that grew naturally... Hope there's one, then.
3 - (Misty's option) Go to Canterlot since most of you are unicorns but it's really far away because you are on the Earth Ponies territory... you still want to take this option?

My thought on where I am: I'm lost. No one will come in this location? If no, then she should've listen to Starswirl to never venture alone in this forest. Can someone remind her about this if you find her?

Peace Keeper

Its a good thought on where we go. I am still waiting for Gracie to respond, but if her OC is unser or it, perhaps here in the OOC we can take a vote. Of course, there are benefits and risks for each option.

option 1) for sure the only one is Maple, but pegasi cannhide their wings with something like the last Escape RP. We can carry the food out and bring back to the waiting group outside. Since earth have mass abundance, getting a good amount isn't hard. However, we have no currency or knowledge of trading of those times, and also the risk of being caught.

2) The simplest and basics of survival in the wild. No risk of getting caught and no need to travel to towns and villages. Since we do have all 3 types together, growing and maintaining plants shouldn't be too hard. Biggest risk is getting bad fruits and vegetables and can poison someone. since medicine is primative and possibly no one has learned an antidote spell or an antidote, getting sick will last a good while (no deaths here from RPers)

3) Canterlot is highly risky, though they have good governing and order. Would have decent food and possibly nice place to stay. However, pretty much a unicorn-only area, and probably a huge risk if non-unis put fake horns and test for magical control for proof. Also, may be a chance no food can be taken beyond the town limits or from the food court. One more risk is unis aren't allowed to leave the town alone or in a few unless you sneak out.

Hehe a tough decision here, or we can improvise making some split ideas.
My choice I would say is choice 1, which is the village. Not sure which one you all like.

Gracie Sky

I'm, unfortunately, of the opinion that Aurora cannot contribute more without a) proof that you are from the future or b) their objectives align.

It's also possible she just follows you around on her own perogative, but you'll have to do something, first.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Peace Keeper

hmm I see.

Also Gracie, I think Maple and Julien was trying to hint you the proof of the future by looking at Maplewood's cybernetic eye. Not sure if you caught on to it.

Misty Fly

by the way it was never specified where are we
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Oh... okay. We kinda never did exactly where we are, but did give some descriptions of the geographical location.

We are on an open road with a couple trees some bushes and a large bush we used to hide. We can see a lot of the vast land with hills at a distance. Beyond a hill where the trail leads behind could be Canterlot, and from where we are standing you can see an Earth village. Hopefully it is enough description.

Misty Fly

we are beetween canterlot and ponyville even though there is no ponyville yet right?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

In a way yes we are. We are between two places.

Julien999

Griffonstones? No, you can not go there. Too far away.
Crystal Empire? Same reason for Griffonstones, you can't.

Why we can't go on those two places? Because there's no train at this time.

Peace Keeper

Pretty logical reason as of hearts warming eve. They dont want pony contact or non-crystal contacts period. Would be like a dog trying to go to africa and join the lion herd when they are pretty territorial.

Oh well... but it is in the RP, so I dont mind having to answer questions in RP form as well.

Julien999

Peace Keeper

Well we will be in the village pretty soon. Now, we do have a couple who signed up that haven't played a part or not had much significance. Though with some its understandable since their roles are still unknown or arent significant enough. Can be a good time now for a discussion of what roles do you like to play part. I am sorry if I kept you guys waiting so long.

Players of interest: @Nightshade Star , @lightspeed_flash , @annosrules , @Jcfraven

If you are unsure, we could try making a role for you and you can decide to accept, deny, or alter the role to your liking. I like to give everyone at least some part here.

As for all of us, we can discuss where we can hide or sleep at the village. If anyone like to discuss what hapens in the village, we can do that.

annosrules

I'm really unsure about past-Match's role and such, but I will participate if we can get things figured out.

Peace Keeper

Sure. We can help you.

I guess what we can start is a few questions like: if your character is an outcast, undercover, a normal civilian?
What job would he likely have in the past?
Would he be with or against the current group?

annosrules

Firstly, Match would either be an outcast or in some sort of leadership position, as these are the two extremes his character always sides with.
Whether or not he'd be with or against the group solely relies on whether he's still a part of the Unicorn society, AKA in the leadership position.

So either Match is an outcast who might side with the group, or a military leader with less than tolerant views on the diverse nature of the group.

Go Up