Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

Secretly stole the moon with an army of little yellow minions.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

(Close.)

Secretly is a Pokemon with every type.

Peace Keeper

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Aww me no angry, me worried.

Secretly gonna give me a wing-breaking bear hug.

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Secretly knows my history of wing-related problems.

Chromastone64

Secretly never saw Chrysalis chewing his wing.
"nom"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Wait... wha?... *looks around* AAAAow!

Secretly dared Crissy to nom on my wing.

GlowSticks

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

*-I was nommed on the wing before... about last year :P

Secretly is anxious for something.

Nightshade Star

Secretly wants to stop this topic and move to another.

BIG HERO 6!

Go Up