Corrupt a wish

Started by Tranquil Soul Edge, 2013 Feb 15, 12:08:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Granted, your wife is behind you with a chain and lipstick (*-but this story will end soon)

I wish my modem will stop tripping out!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Sep 03, 15:38:22
Granted, your wife is behind you with a chain and lipstick (*-but this story will end soon)

...... O:
Granted...but I don't know what that is.
I wish Chrysalis wasn't behind me like you said.... ono
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Doomato

Granted, she was in front of you with a chain and lipstick.

Ah rish fow e huggle fwom de pewson buwow... ono

Grizzly

*Hugs Doomato and never lets go.*

I wish for one too~
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Doomato

*Huggles Bloo end nether wets goh*

I wish I wasn't crying in wet sand on Pascalo Beach...

Chromastone64

Quote from: Doomato on 2014 Sep 03, 15:58:24
Granted, she was in front of you with a chain and lipstick.

:I How did I not see that coming?!  D:
"evil grin"
Granted, no corruption.
I wish my mum would stop making fun of my games.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Doomato

Granted, she starts again two seconds later.

I wish for Chrysalis to know the truth!

Peace Keeper

Granted, but knows truths about you, too

I wish this skunkhead pegasus (Waves hoof like a fist at your (My?) wife) can do magic to levitate objects on his own.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Granted, the Pegasus with the black and white colour scheme gets magic.

I wish for a way to repay you... :c

Peace Keeper

Grantes, by giving ME the magic.

I wish I knew what my marital status is with Chrysalis (Because the near wed story cut off)

Doomato

Gwanted, *Mushes Chrysalis and Peace Keeper dolls together and makes adorable kissing sounds*

Ah rish ah hod e famiwy.... ono

Peace Keeper

WHAT! O: ! That's what happened? Wait... am I married yet?

Granted, you are a Cake (Say hello to Pound and Pumpkin)

I wish I knew the fabric type of my cape (because it's gone *frown*)

Doomato

Granted, it's baby pony hide! O:

Ah rish dat mumma end dudda Cayke wood bea hume moar ofden... DD:

PlatinumJoystick

Granted, mom and dad are home earlier every day but you go off to college.

I wish Pascalo was active right now.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Peace Keeper

Granted, but starts slowing down after a moment

(I wouldn't want baby hide on my cape. I hope there's another fabric that comes close)

I wish my little subwoofers to last forever (My earphones sound so amazing)

Yuriski

Granted, however your ears do not.

I wish I could reassemble my airsoft gun. (Do these count as firearms, I don't want to go breaking the rules here  o.O)

Chromastone64

Granted, but I have no idea what it is either.
I wish Chrysalis didn't just tie me up with a chain and then say she was looking for Peace Keeper to continue the wedding.

Doomato

Granted, random pie in your face because I wasn't there.

Ah rish dat mamma end duddy Cayke tuke mea end mah syster end mah brubber un hulidaye... ono

Peace Keeper

Granted, welcome to the Crystal Empire.

I wish I wasn't so scared to shake the box. ( ! )

Doomato

Granted, the outcome was shoes!

Ah rish dat Pompkin stupped steeling mah suger-doughnuts! D:

(('Cause, you know. It's canon that I'm a Cake now! lol))

Go Up