Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Sep 02, 15:35:57
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Sep 02, 15:34:12
Spoiler: show

The heart of the swarm.  ovO
yep and its the mission of the nlr to take it down :]

No, it is Shorn's mission to eat them.
Eat them all.

Chrysalis is the best Kerrigan.  lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

LaptopCommandStation

YES!

A STARCRAFT REFERENCE!  :D

SweBow

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Sep 02, 19:31:26

Pinkie Pie, please pop your images on Imgur! I can't see them at all when they're from the site you normally use.
Also make sure your images link directly to the image, not the page it's on. Right click the image and hit 'view image'

I would have more images, but I specialize in anthro, and there's not a single piece that's my style and if safe for forum right now other than this.
:C

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

PrincessButton

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Sep 02, 19:58:01

Pinkie Pie, please pop your images on Imgur! I can't see them at all when they're from the site you normally use.
Also make sure your images link directly to the image, not the page it's on. Right click the image and hit 'view image'

I would have more images, but I specialize in anthro, and there's not a single piece that's my style and if safe for forum right now other than this.

Ack I'm sorry the site doesn't work for you, I don't know why it doesn't... but I do link the images the correct way... I don't really understand why some people can see them and some can't. D; Can you /never/ see my images? or is it just...sometimes?

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Sep 02, 20:14:18

Ack I'm sorry the site doesn't work for you, I don't know why it doesn't... but I do link the images the correct way... I don't really understand why some people can see them and some can't. D; Can you /never/ see my images? or is it just...sometimes?

Never works.
>:V

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Little Judas

Maybe to see them, one needs an account on her sources.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Book Smarts

PrincessButton

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Sep 02, 20:18:01

Never works.
>:V

BARGA BARGA. I'm sorry...  >A<

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 02, 20:18:24

Maybe to see them, one needs an account on her sources.

Mmmm.. no because I don't have an account there.. x3 I just look at the pictures there.

tigrean

Pinkie the way it is linked here I can't see it either :( but I can see some of your other pictures though just onley a couple I couldn't so far

LaptopCommandStation

When I firebug Pinkie's posts to find the URL I even get an error from it, and normally I can put my cursor over the URL and it'll show a thumbnail of the pic.
Then I noticed yet again there is a glitch in the URL I had to edit to see the pic

Does any of these work for anypony?

Little Judas

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Sep 03, 10:43:22
When I firebug Pinkie's posts to find the URL I even get an error from it, and normally I can put my cursor over the URL and it'll show a thumbnail of the pic.
Then I noticed yet again there is a glitch in the URL I had to edit to see the pic

Does any of these work for anypony?

Nope, but I'm just difficult.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

LaptopCommandStation

2012 Sep 03, 10:54:45 #1615 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 03, 10:59:53 by LaptopCommandStation
That's ok, I like difficult, makes it more fun when I solve the problem

Spoiler: Problem Solved, NEXT! • show

So all I have to do is download every one of Pinkie's pictures and upload it onto photobucket  :D

Edit-Just tried opening my "good" URL with IE and it doesn't work for that. Both of them work in Chrome, and only my good one works in firefox.  Perhaps these urls are browser-specific?

Zygrograxgra

Spoiler: Have an anthro Luna. • show

Spoiler: This is also anthro, but Celestia. • show

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

PrincessButton

Geez. >.< Sorry my posts cause so much trouble.
Right now I am on a friend's computer and I can't even see my own post. o_O
Bahh I dunno, it's weird I guess from twentypercentcooler...
I'll stop linking to that site so much.  >A<

Ahaut

So twentypercentcooler is a substitute for Ponibooru?

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Ahaut on 2012 Sep 03, 17:12:06
So twentypercentcooler is a substitute for Ponibooru?

The official substitute is, last I checked, derpibooru

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Sep 03, 16:36:15
Geez. >.< Sorry my posts cause so much trouble.
Right now I am on a friend's computer and I can't even see my own post. o_O
Bahh I dunno, it's weird I guess from twentypercentcooler...
I'll stop linking to that site so much.  >A<

Like I said Pinkie Pie, just put the image in Imgur first. It's easy, and will have a working picture.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Go Up