Started by zendayafan111, 2015 May 23, 17:30:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

*Lemonhearts wakes up in ponyville*
LemonHearts : how did i get here?
Magic...

zendayafan111

(( I HAVE AWOKEN DX IM SORRY IM SO LATE ))

Misaki soon arrived at the entrance of the underground city, where a griffon waited for them " Ah hello Rollan! " she beamed.

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Jun 01, 18:43:33
"Oh, I'm sorry, have we never met, lady version of me?" Discord had asked, now floating around the new Draconequus. This floating continued for only a moment before he landed on the ground, standing properly in front of her.
"I am you, and you are me. In a fashion... Either way, there's no point denying it, I'm afraid. As for the names, you may call me Discord, and everything that applies to you, is all but guaranteed to apply to me as well. Save for dear old Mother Mare supposedly sealing you away, of course... Oh, and that other obvious difference... You know what I mean, I'm sure."

He was interrupted from further speech by a certain pony floating near his face, flailing in a panic until Discord stared him in the face with a raised eyebrow, at which point Illusion immediately stopped. "Meep!" Was the noise the unicorn had made. That got a chuckle out of the Draconequus.

Now holding up Illusion by his tail, Discord's expression turned thoughtful. He could do whatever he wanted to this colt, after all... As long as it didn't break forum rules, of course. That would be bad, even for him.
He'd already all but assured that Illusion wouldn't be siding with harmony any time soon, his literally silver tongue having convinced him chaos was far more satisfying. He didn't even need to mess with his head all that much.

Then he had an idea... This pony did show promise, after all, if only a little bit...

"I think I'll keep him."

" Good, " Chrysalis smirked as she looked at Marble " I see, guards! Search! " She snapped as she looked over at her other guards, hequickly went into action, several flying off.

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 01, 17:12:41
"Y-Yes, Your Highness..."
He knew he wasn't going to like what it was going to do. Frequent levitated the vial carefully, before passing it to Azure.
Taking a sniff of it, Azure took a deep breath, and drunk it.
"Eech..." He gasped, but said nothing.
Frequent turned to the Prince. "Approximatly 7.3 minutes are required for predictied results to surface."
Before returning to his desk, however, he said one last thing.
"A precaution, Your Highness: have a guard ready to control him if necessary; the results may induce panic."
Azure gulped at that.

" Already on it, " Prince Cocoon stated as a guard trotted in, glaring at Azure. " I always have a guard in handy, "

(( Short replies because I have to reply to so many things ;o; ))
Stay Happy!

Stryder221

Discord idly stroked his beard with an eagle-like talon as he thought on Eris' suggestion. "Well, that would be a logical decision... So... Nah. How about you do your own thing? Preferably a good distance away, else one of us might decide there ain't enough room for the both of us in Equestria."
He didn't even mention the fact that two avatars of chaos working together was probably an XK-class end of the world scenario.

"And as for dear Tia... Ohoho... I don't think your mooks can handle ol' sunny on their own. Maybe somepony else can?"
As Discord said this, there were suddenly large arrows pointing towards him, flashing with neon colors alongside lettering that said "HINT."

"He... I think he wants you to-" Illusion worked up the courage to say, only for the grip on his tail to be released and he found himself caught, held, and squeezed by discord's lion paw, causing him to squeak in surprise before promptly shutting up. The Draconequus gave him a brief look upon hearing that squeak, and the unicorn thought he saw him smirking before turning attention back to Chrysalis.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Julien999

Quote from: zendayafan111 on 2015 Jun 08, 18:47:23
Misaki soon arrived at the entrance of the underground city, where a griffon waited for them " Ah hello Rollan! " she beamed.

"So... he's the griffon who's waiting for us?" asked Natura.

((It's a "he" or a "she"? X3))

Chromastone64

Azure flinched at the guard appearing.
"I-Is there anything else you need, Your Highness?"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

annosrules

Match remembers some stories about an underground city that was acting as a refuge for any pony who escaped the changelings' clutches, so he starts heading towards where it should be, according to the rumors that is.

Misty Fly

Eris : it looks like Tia escaped but why would she kidnap another pony?
Marble : mabe i...
Eris : no you wont *she snaps her fingers and puts marble in a bubble with illusion*
Magic...

FakeSmile

Predestine watched the group as they walked toward the griffon. She dragged Hazy to another hiding spot so the duo could get a better look. Predestine smiled as she got a better look at the griffon. She always loved how griffons looked and planned on adding this new griffon's feather to her collection. Predestine decided to wait a little bit longer; hoping to figure out where the mare lived.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Misty Fly

*Lemonhearts walked towards marbles house*
Lemonhearts : hmm she always hided something from me *she says as she enters inside*
Magic...

Julien999

((10 days, congratulation!))
"Yes, he's that griffon... *sniff*... and they followed us. replied Flame.
"W-What?! Did they really spying us?" she whispered to Flame.

Misty Fly

*Lemonhearts searches through the shelves and finds a book*
LemonHearts : whats this?
Magic...

Julien999

"I don't know what you two are talking about but I'm sure I will not put my hoof on you... and I have my socks on, I forgot it."

Misty Fly

Lemon : a book of Dark magic she obviously wanted to do something bad
Magic...

Julien999

((This RP... where is she?))

"Oh... I forgot about your hoof..."

Misty Fly

Lemon : Dark Magic...hmmm
Marble : hey can you let me go now please?
Eris : huh ?oh yes *she frees Marble*
Marble : thank you
Magic...

Go Up