Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

2016 Jul 21, 02:47:38 #7160 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 21, 02:49:16 by Midnight Breeze
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Jul 21, 00:35:12
Nothing like going online and catching all the Americans off guard with my accent  ^-^
2brit4TF2&u

People surprised by British accent on the internet? Really? I hear them all the dang time.

Ironically the accent I'm most surprised by is Southern US accents. (i.e. - my own)

Chromastone64

Playes Ranked in Overwatch.
Finds out Zarya's shields actually make you invulnrable (if not, pretty much)
Saves teammates multiple times from D.Va ultimates.
Wins.
Feels good :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

Welp... it's official.

I'M IN LOVE WITH DIGIMON CYBER SLEUTH.

THE MUSIC IS AMAZING.

THE GAME IS AMAZING.

I MISSED YOU DIGIMON.

LET THE DIGIMON COMEBACK BEGIN
(Maybe? Hopefully? Please?  :'( )

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Elphyda

I am officially out of hiatus on my DeviantArt, and I have also made an ask blog for my ponysona!

PrincessButton

I recently broke up with my boyfriend of over 2.5 years, and he moved out.  I have been stressing to find a roommate to help me pay rent and I finally found one! (Yay for silver-linings in hard times).  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

I looked at my check and just realized I got a raise out of nowhere, I'm grossing $850 a week now. I guess it was because I just hit my 1-year anniversary with the company.

Sure sucks that I next week will be my last week of work. I've already put in my 2 weeks and the 30th will be my last day. So I'll only get a total of 3 checks at this payrate. Meh.  >:/

Well, I'm shipping to Lackland at the end of September so I'll have 2 months off. You know, I've lived in this city for 2 years and I think this will be the first time that I'll have both money and free time on my hands.

Elphyda

Answered the first question sent to my ponysona's ask blog!

Jcfraven

An online partner of mine decided to join the LoE Community this night, and despite not mixing too well with the community, I think everything will work out fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Stardust Dragon

One of those "little things in life" moments, but a game I was playing referenced Han Solo's "Great shot kid" line...while I was listening to the Battle of Yavin on the New Hope soundtrack.  Okay, it was at the start of the song when it happens, but still, close enough.

Elphyda

Just in a really good mood today.  I couldn't stop smiling ~ ♥

Midnight Breeze

I liked playing Zenyatta even before he got his well-deserved buff, but now that he's been buffed I find I'm playing him more often than Zarya. Used to be he was only viable as an off-healer if you already had a dedicated healer on your team, but now he's capable of being used as a main healer, assuming your team knows to fall back for healing instead of just standing there getting shot at by 6 people. The buff to his orb placement speed lets him save people from across the map with harmony and even get off some crazy discord snipes. Nothing more satisfying than get a quick discord headshot on a widowmaker from across the map.

And of course, the transcendence buff...let's just say I got my very first Zenyatta PotG with the buffed transcendence. What's that Zarya? Gonna graviton surge my whole team and then hit us with a Pharah ult? Nope, pass into the iris.

Chromastone64

When was this buff? I don't usually keep up with all the technics of the game. How can you BUFF Transcendance?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Jul 27, 21:12:10
When was this buff? I don't usually keep up with all the technics of the game. How can you BUFF Transcendance?

They buffed him in the same patch they introduced Ana. His health is now 200; up for 150, and his harmony and discord orbs travel 10 times faster (for all intents and purposes they're instant). They also buffed transcendence by increasing its HPS so its not possible to out DPS the heal except with instant kills (McCree, Junkrat, D.VA ults). Also Zenyatta moves at x2 speed while transcending now, so he can quickly zip around the map and top off his whole team if you're getting hit hard.

Huge buffs, but they were very warranted. He was widely considered the worst hero in the game before the patch.

Sweet Brew

Thanks to a tutorial video by Mandopony @Jcfraven pointed out to me I'm learning how to play an acoustic version of "Loyalty".
Also, went to the eye doctor and I still got elven eyes! =P

Aaannnddd I'm hyped for this September, Monster Hunter:Generations is going to be released and the demo is derping awesome.
Also, September is when they release the base idea behind Minecraft's 1.11 update as well!

Looks like this year's going to end with a bang. :]

Jcfraven

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Jul 28, 18:03:01
Thanks to a tutorial video by Mandopony @Jcfraven pointed out to me I'm learning how to play an acoustic version of "Loyalty".
Also, went to the eye doctor and I still got elven eyes! =P

Aaannnddd I'm hyped for this September, Monster Hunter:Generations is going to be released and the demo is derping awesome.
Also, September is when they release the base idea behind Minecraft's 1.11 update as well!

Looks like this year's going to end with a bang. :]

Good to hear you're learning it. It's really fun.

Remember: Down, down up, up down up. Also, the alternative chord he explains is a lot better sounding, and easier to play, than the one that most teachers and the like teach :p.

Chromastone64

Okay, I was just going through my Twitter, and there was a trailer for upcoming MLP episode(s).
I saw something.
Spoiler: show

WHATWHATCHANGELINGWHATTHEYBACKWHATWHATWHAT.

Sweet Brew

So our dentist found out we were on welfare and refused to help us and canceled the appointment. (It was in like 3 weeks anyways)
and someone else at another dentist place heard and thought it was so wrong they set me up for a appointment this Monday.

So not only is Medicaid paying for all the stuff but I got a much nicer dentist much sooner.
Though it's only a checkup, not a actual fixing appointment, but it's a step in that direction!

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Jul 29, 20:12:58
So our dentist found out we were on welfare and refused to help us and canceled the appointment. (It was in like 3 weeks anyways)
and someone else at another dentist place heard and thought it was so wrong they set me up for a appointment this Monday.

So not only is Medicaid paying for all the stuff but I got a much nicer dentist much sooner.
Though it's only a checkup, not a actual fixing appointment, but it's a step in that direction!

Sounds like he wanted to charge more than a fair price for the procedure if he won't accept Medicaid. Medicaid would have only paid fair market price and he'd have had to try and get whatever else he wanted from you, which he doesn't think you can pay apparently, hence dropping you.

Better off not going to him, probably.

Itty Bit

It's been such a productive month!
Bronycon, ended a bad relationship, made some new friends, started a new blog, quit my second job to give me some room to breathe, and slowly getting everything back together.
Oh, and I'm in the process of changing my name! Which is super rad ^u^

DancingLights

Today's episode was another Daring Do one... and they had a decent Indiana Jones reference.

Go Up