Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

Guys, as you probably have read, me, Purple and SSP are actually thinking about bringing Keldeo (yeah, this Keldeo ->: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Keldeo_(Pok%C3%A9mon) ) in the RP, but first she needs to check in with her friend about it and see if he's alright with it.
In case of an affirmative response, I'd like to know if for the rest of you would be okay for me to do a little exception and let Keldeo join the crew or if I should stay firm about it and not allow it.
On my regards, I wouldn't have problems doing an exception, but as I said before this is a democracy, so I want to hear your opinions.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Purple

also, if everyone decides against bringing Keldeo into the RP, there doesn't have to be a Pokémon in the master ball at all.  It could be empty.  Or Sparkle could just choose to abandon it altogether xD lol, just thought i'd mention it so we don't have to worry about figuring out an alternative legendary, since legendaries are very OP xD

Maplewood

FakeSmile

How y'all gonna explain Pokemon bein' on a Celestia Ship?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Purple

Well, Pikachu, Eevee, and Growlithe are already on the ship.  As for how Celestia got so many Pokéballs, maybe she used an inter-dimensional travel spell and collected them? or its possible Sparkle could've brought the Pokéballs on the ship when they first boarded over 100 years ago xD or maybe they belonged to another crew member who was obsessed with Pokémon? idk lol, Celestia OP I guess xD

ScarletInk

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Dec 27, 18:57:55
How y'all gonna explain Pokemon bein' on a Celestia Ship?

About that I have an idea: since we're going with the only-survivors idea, it's perfectly logical that the crew is travelling to find a new planet to live on.
So, what if they found one but they got chased away from the current population, but carried on the ship with them some specimen of the planet's fauna? Maybe for studying them, maybe for emotional attachment...

Nameless Whirlwind

Also I'm explaining a lot of the ship's functionality from my perspective.

If there's something that doesn't seem logical or something you don't like, just say it in the OOC and I'll fix it.
Signature.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Nameless Whirlwind on 2015 Dec 27, 19:05:13
Also I'm explaining a lot of the ship's functionality from my perspective.

If there's something that doesn't seem logical or something you don't like, just say it in the OOC and I'll fix it.

Actually, all you're saying about the ship sounds pretty logical, at least to me.

Maplewood

wait I thought that the ship was launched only a year ago

FakeSmile

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2015 Dec 27, 19:04:44
About that I have an idea: since we're going with the only-survivors idea, it's perfectly logical that the crew is travelling to find a new planet to live on.
So, what if they found one but they got chased away from the current population, but carried on the ship with them some specimen of the planet's fauna? Maybe for studying them, maybe for emotional attachment...

Can he be the last Pokemon then? It still doesn't make any sense to me, but everyone else seems to be a'ight with it.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Purple

Nameless Whirlwind

Quote from: Purple on 2015 Dec 27, 19:11:01
wait, im confused lol xD

Quote from: Maplewood on 2015 Dec 27, 19:09:17
wait I thought that the ship was launched only a year ago

Quote from: Purple on 2015 Dec 18, 18:52:45
Sparkle smiled at Galacto, glad to hear that she wasn't completely useless.  She examined the uniform that she found in her room again, and found one of the recorder communicator thingies on her suit as well.  She pressed the button to see if it still worked.  To her surprise, a soft, staticky message began to play. 

"ok.. i think i have it working... uh... heya Sparkle! its *static cut out the name* ..I just wanted to check in to make sure you were alright, since you went to find whatever boarded the ship, and it's been awhile since you left... and... well hopefully you're still ok! ..uh.. I guess that was pretty much it, and.. I wanted you to know that--" the message cut off there.

Sparkle immediately recognized the voice to belong to her coltfriend.  She wasn't sure how, but somehow he must've figured out how to get the communication function working.  She began to tear up at the sound of her coltfriend's voice, but shook it off and focused.  She saw a small screen on the device that displayed a date, probably when the message was recorded.  Her eyes went wide when she saw the date--that message was recorded almost 100 years ago! ...so whatever happened, she must've been in some sort of hibernation chamber that prevented her from aging for a long time...

Sparkle looked terrified and heartbroken at the same time.  If the message was recorded so long ago, and any other crew members besides everyone in the room were gone, then... something must've happened to them all, including her coltfriend.  Her best guess was that maybe whatever boarded the ship had abducted them or something.

Post Merge

This doesn't mean a definitive date.

We don't know if the date recorded is real or is just a malfunction.

No definitive date that we know of yet.
Signature.

Gamepad

For the pokemon thing, the ship could be trans-dimensional and exist in multiple universes at once.

Places such as a void or a rift, between dimensions. Could explain why some memories are forgotten. Outside comprehension and all that science stuff.

Maplewood

Yeah but when I asked scarlet in the occ  she said it was a year ago and besides there's no way the ship could survive  for that long sooner  or later it would have crashed or worse

Purple

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2015 Dec 27, 19:13:50
For the pokemon thing, the ship could be trans-dimensional and exist in multiple universes at once.

Places such as a void or a rift, between dimensions. Could explain why some memories are forgotten. Outside comprehension and all that science stuff.

that makes way more sense then what i came up with lol XD

Maplewood

you now what never mind whatever scarlet chooses

ScarletInk

Quote from: Maplewood on 2015 Dec 27, 19:14:11
Yeah but when I asked scarlet in the occ  she said it was a year ago and besides there's no way the ship could survive  for that long sooner  or later it would have crashed or worse

Yeah, going back to some pages ago, I must admit that Maple is right: I actually said that the ship was launched no longer than a year ago.
At the time, it seemed to me like the most logical thing to do to assure a certain level of indipendency for some time for the ship and the crew, but then I admit I let myself get carried away and forgot about it.
I'm sorry for the confusion I made.  :c

Nameless Whirlwind

Time at the moment is not significant enough to impact the RP in any way, so it isn't too much of a problem.

Thus, we can assume that the ship was launched a year ago, but we still have no definitive date.
Signature.

Purple

ok guys, i asked my friend, and he said it'd be ok with him if i RPed as Keldeo xD so it's up to you guys if you want Keldeo to be added to the story

Go Up