Life in Ponyville Part II

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Nov 23, 14:10:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the dark gods

Physics was in Sugar cube Corner, munching down on some vanilla cupcakes he ordered. NomNomNom... Physics chewed the tasty cupcakes, savoring every bite.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

Star walks into Sugarcube Corner  I wonder who is open to talk to today

the dark gods

Physics continues munching on his cupcakes, still tasting with the delicious treat between every bite. Oh Celestia these are tasty... Physics says, licking off some cream from his face with his tongue.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

Star sees Physics  :D Hello he said popping up behind him

the dark gods

:o Physics jumps in his seat from the shock of hearing Star from behind him, causing his chair to fall over when he lands back down on it, along with Physics himself. Star! Don't sneak up on me like that! Physics shouts in anger from the floor, rubbing his head on the area he hit it on when he feel.
Physics was also slightly more puggy then before, his constant eating of sweets taking their toll on his physique.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

oh ok   :D so what cha doing

the dark gods

I was taking a break from delivering scrolls to eat some cupcakes... Physics says, pointing to a saddle that was under the table and near his head full of magical scrolls.
thank you Sky Sketch

the dark gods

I...rather do it myself...I don't trust others with store valuables Physics says, starting to stand back up.
thank you Sky Sketch

PrincessParfait

"Yeah! Of course!" She said, sure she knew what she was doing. "How hard could it be?"
Parfait sat Itty down somewhere safe and flipped threw a cookbook for pancakes.

Rad Thunder

*Rad gathered ingredients*
Nova did this plenty of times. I can do this.

Itty Bit

Itty bit, being the curious pony that she was, immediately got up and crawled after Parfait as soon as her back was turned. She looked around at all the shelves and cuppoards within her reach, and tried to make her way up to the shelf.
Itty found a nearby chair and tried to climb up it.

super_chris85

ok then so what else can you do before you go back to work i'm bored

the dark gods

I...I don't know, you can take my cupcakes I guess.. Physics says, pointing to the plate of cupcakes on the table he was seated at.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

are you sure it sounded like you really liked them plus i wouldn't feel right mooching off of a friend 

the dark gods

Fine, if you don't want them, I'll keep them. Physics says levitating the cupcakes off their plate into the air around him, and the saddle onto his back. Physics begins walking out of Sugar Cube Corner.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

baii physics see ... ya later :(

the dark gods

Physics gives a sigh and looks back to Star, seeing how sad he looked. You still feel guilty about the thing in Hive Honeycomb don't you? Physics asks.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

yes i do star looked extremely sad

OnyZ

Poking his head cautiously around a corner near the center of Ponyville, Coral again silently cursed himself for having forgotten to actually buy things with the money he'd earned. If he didn't do it today, he would have to make the trip again tomorrow, and he wasn't sure who to ask about the weather around here, so he figured it would just be best to get it over with.

Seeing noone around, Coral trotted around the corner towards Sugar Cube Corner, planning on buying some sweets to take back home with him. Just thinking about it made him eager! Closing his eyes to imagine the mouthwatering treats, he didn't notice Physics until he was only a couple ponylengths away from him, jumping up in surprise and dashing for the nearest cover, hoping his conversation with the strange other pony had distracted him enough to not notice.

"eep!"

Go Up