hyper drive's oc-s

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Jul 14, 01:58:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

2012 Jul 14, 01:58:58 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 21, 19:13:16 by hyper drive [HD]
hyper drive [HD]
race:pegasai
weakness:oranges, and a beat that get stucks and plays over and over(broken cd)
reason for living: to get every pony's blood rushing from the fast and slow steady beats with drops making the blood rush into the ponies head
hobby: makes amazing tunes for pony friends. dubstep
his job: creates el wire suits for amazing show with his homemade dubstep beats to bring an amazing show
sisters: sonya
brothers:(secretly madness, but no pony knows)
theme songs:
Spoiler: show
normal

battle song

apearence:

bio
hyper drive appeared from the everfree forest one day and walked over to the town square. he was confused and was looking around. when he noticed his sister sonya, walking to farmers market. hyper drive started running calling sonya's name. when he was running a pony bumbed into him. hyper drive stood up and said"sorry about that i wa just a...a...a who are you?" vinyl stood up from the ground and said"oh no worry that was my fault. ohh and my name is vinyl scratch. ive never seen you around this part of ponyville." at that moment hyper drive's bag ripped and dropped out a small dj board. vinyl said"you dj?" hyper drive said in response"ya alittle but not much" vinyl said"im gonna have to listen to your work bring it by my studio and show me your work." hyper drive said" will do just let me see my sisteeerrrrrrr........ never mind she is gone. lets go."
silurian trace
race: unicorn
weakness: wants to get the job done
reason for living: to help extinct dinosaurs from the past, and bring them to the future for a second chance
hobby: saves dinosaurs, loves to studie prehistoric past
sisters:none
brothers:none(not that he knows of)
interesting facts: in silurian traces altured dinosaur form his name is kno trace. he is very crazy. insane and vicious. (you say kno trace just like no trace) i had to make it original with the silent k in the no. only fights in dino form.
comanion: vex, red raptor

very important:kno trace has 2 stages in his dinosaur mutation. stage one is in the appearence below amazingly drawn by PPBG, stage 2 is a stage of full anger fierceness and rage. this where he is half pony half dino. stage one is 75 percent pony and 25 percent dino.

theme songs:
normal

altured dinosaur form battle theme song

apearence
normal silurian trace

stage 1 dinosaur mutation

bio

Free Fall
race:earth
weakness: weakness
reason for living: to join the marines in (real life). to join the royal guards (in equestria)

apearence:

Crystal Chaos

Lord of Madness

Hyper Drive [HD]

Special Talent: You never specify it directly but I can tell its Music. We all love music ponies. I hope you specify what kind of music, we all
know Techno and Rave BUT the genres in them could be his specific like. Such as Hardcore, or Speedcore.

History: I feel your story circling around characters from the show may conflict with some of the RP's. I feel you could add more about his past thou.

Abilities: Music is a good ability to have, I feel you could add to what genera of music thou. I know Techno is a genera but knowing what kind of techno would help me connect with the character more ^3^

Physical Appearance: I love everything about it. Keep it unique and yours.

Occupation: Even thou you don't directly specify it I already know its DJ.

Known Relatives: You really should ask characters if its ok to be related to them. If thou your going to be related to Madness/Zinrax you would have to have stripes and Amber eyes. the strips could be any color but his breeds eyes are always a very deep amber. If you were to actually change these I would 100% allow you to be related to him. ^__^ But sense its your OC and I love his concept you could just delete Madness from your relation. Ether way some others have specific things about them. Yes Madness is a Pony but he is from a selective breeding society that breed for specific traits, so amber eyes are a permanent thing for his kind. Also have you asked Sonya?

Cutie Mark: You seem to have none. Or I can't find it. I would love to know what it is thou.

Bio: I feel you could add more to it. most likely what came after you met Vinyl, I would love to learn more about your OC ^__^

Additional Info: none at the moment

Overall: I like your OC's overall concept and design, the only place I really see improvement in are the Bio and Relatives category. But all in all I love your Ideas of your OC.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 16, 16:24:58
Hyper Drive [HD]

Special Talent: You never specify it directly but I can tell its Music. We all love music ponies. I hope you specify what kind of music, we all
know Techno and Rave BUT the genres in them could be his specific like. Such as Hardcore, or Speedcore.

History: I feel your story circling around characters from the show may conflict with some of the RP's. I feel you could add more about his past thou.

Abilities: Music is a good ability to have, I feel you could add to what genera of music thou. I know Techno is a genera but knowing what kind of techno would help me connect with the character more ^3^

Physical Appearance: I love everything about it. Keep it unique and yours.

Occupation: Even thou you don't directly specify it I already know its DJ.

Known Relatives: You really should ask characters if its ok to be related to them. If thou your going to be related to Madness/Zinrax you would have to have stripes and Amber eyes. the strips could be any color but his breeds eyes are always a very deep amber. If you were to actually change these I would 100% allow you to be related to him. ^__^ But sense its your OC and I love his concept you could just delete Madness from your relation. Ether way some others have specific things about them. Yes Madness is a Pony but he is from a selective breeding society that breed for specific traits, so amber eyes are a permanent thing for his kind. Also have you asked Sonya?

Cutie Mark: You seem to have none. Or I can't find it. I would love to know what it is thou.

Bio: I feel you could add more to it. most likely what came after you met Vinyl, I would love to learn more about your OC ^__^

Additional Info: none at the moment

Overall: I like your OC's overall concept and design, the only place I really see improvement in are the Bio and Relatives category. But all in all I love your Ideas of your OC.
ya its more of a bluprint x3 but ill be adding more when i have time

LutariFan

That... dinosaur face...  :3

Awesome OC's! I really like the dinosaur transformation!

I'm glad that I could help too!  ^-^

Avatar by Night Pony! Big thanks to him! :D

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: LutariFan on 2012 Aug 02, 02:28:22
That... dinosaur face...  :3

Awesome OC's! I really like the dinosaur transformation!

I'm glad that I could help too!  ^-^
thankyou i will change the theme song but ill have to get on my other computer. i have an old 2001 laptop! ovO

Go Up