An O.C for every race!

Started by Blues-Music, 2012 Jun 22, 13:10:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Well i'm gonna try my best to make an O.C for every mane race also I just make up names as I go:

Changeling:

Name:Carystol
Job:Info merchant
Appearance:Regular changeling
Backstory:Born as any changeling shape shifting to feed of love he decided to shapeshift as Blues ((To him just a random pony))To find out who ponies love ,and then sell the info to other changelings so they can shape shift into their loved ones.

Griffin:
Name:Garren
Job:Treasure hunter or something like that he looks for items of worth ,and no he doesn't steal
Appearance:Regular Griffin
Backstory:Born in cloudsdale Garren loved history in a certain way he didn't read about it or go to museums to learn about the history of items he wanted the thrill of finding valuable inside dangerous places after he found the golden griffin ((A golden head of a griffin.))He got an official job at the trottingham museum.

More to come

Teal Turken

Good luck making an OC for each race!
I can't wait to see you finish them all! :D

Blues-Music

QB57.117cal

By every race, do you mean EVERY race or the sentient races?

Blues-Music

Quote from: QB57.117cal on 2012 Jun 22, 17:40:49

I'm not going to make bunnies ,and turtles I mean every race that is considered a race that has a population of atleast 200 ,and can talk ,and is a superior race such as ponies changelings ,and griffins.

QB57.117cal

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 22, 17:49:57
Quote from: QB57.117cal on 2012 Jun 22, 17:40:49

I'm not going to make bunnies ,and turtles I mean every race that is considered a race that has a population of atleast 200 ,and can talk ,and is a superior race such as ponies changelings ,and griffins.

By that, you mean sentient races. ok.

Go Up