Go Down

LostSanity

I only have three words to say:

EQUESTRIA GIRLS 2

>:O
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Little Star

When I'm derpy at moments I really shouldn't be...

Ugh sorry people >,<

byndbored

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Jan 22, 18:06:32

EQUESTRIA GIRLS 2

How would that even work? o.O
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Midnight Breeze

Pipkin

Quote from: the dark gods on 2014 Jan 22, 17:54:34
Adobe Flash is constantly making a annoying beep/ringing sound like every 30 seconds making watching music impossible.
And since it's a problem with adobe flash and not my computer, I can't turn off that part of the sound without muting the video.
Me and my mom can't fix it, and my dad won't even try to help me out because I refuse to go to karate (several blocks away) in freezing weather.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin?

I hate how cold it is here......it's colder in Southern Ontario than in most of Alaska and Yukon.....I forgot to put my case of pop in the fridge and it's still cold enough to drink

the dark gods

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jan 22, 22:40:02
Quote from: the dark gods on 2014 Jan 22, 17:54:34
Adobe Flash is constantly making a annoying beep/ringing sound like every 30 seconds making watching music impossible.
And since it's a problem with adobe flash and not my computer, I can't turn off that part of the sound without muting the video.
Me and my mom can't fix it, and my dad won't even try to help me out because I refuse to go to karate (several blocks away) in freezing weather.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin?

I hate how cold it is here......it's colder in Southern Ontario than in most of Alaska and Yukon.....I forgot to put my case of pop in the fridge and it's still cold enough to drink

I've tried to but for some reason I couldn't find Flash so yea...updating to a newer version helped though, it's been gone since like 10 minutes after that post.
thank you Sky Sketch

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Prismatic on 2014 Jan 22, 16:49:17
I have this one cat that's a pain in the butt.  Haha.  She got under the shed and was totally muddy when she came out.

That and I have one of the oddest DVD Recorders out there.  It won't read stamped discs like StarCraft for some reason.

My PS2 sometimes has issues reading discs that are blue instead of white. :\
Quote from: byndbored on 2014 Jan 22, 22:01:18

EQUESTRIA GIRLS 2

How would that even work? o.O

Thread about the possible Equestria Girls 2 movie.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

EQUESTRIA GIRLS 2

^This kind of reaction.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Once again, people need to realize and remember that Hot Topic sells whatever is currently the hot topic. Get it? It's in the name!

They're not a store that's only all about gothic stuff and punk rock. Whatever's popular, they'll sell it. MLP:FiM is popular right now, so what is Hot Topic selling? A ton of really, really cool MLP:FiM stuff. Is MLP punk rock? No. Is it a hot topic? Yes.

This time, people were complaining about Disney princess perfume. Well, Disney princesses are kind of a big thing right now.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

My dad just brought my school bag to the living room and then HE TOUCHED MY NECK  >:O after touching the bag  >:O for a normal person that would be no big deal but I have a certain condition of the mind that believes anything I wear or carry to school is extremely dirty (because it is) and I just feel so horrible and filthy after I touch that bag or my school clothes, that's why I wash my hands 50 times a day

PrincessButton

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jan 23, 03:53:22

EQUESTRIA GIRLS 2

^This kind of reaction.

I agree. It really bothers me when people get worked up, hateful, or upset about something that they have not even seen yet. It's even more aggrevating when I see bronies doing it, as they should be more than familiar with seeing judgement of something before even giving it a chance... I would think they would learn from the mistakes of others around them. :c

I also dread Thursdays, due to the 8 hours of class that I have.  DD:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

LostSanity

LostSanity

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Jan 23, 13:12:19
Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jan 23, 03:53:22

EQUESTRIA GIRLS 2

^This kind of reaction.

I agree. It really bothers me when people get worked up, hateful, or upset about something that they have not even seen yet. It's even more aggrevating when I see bronies doing it, as they should be more than familiar with seeing judgement of something before even giving it a chance... I would think they would learn from the mistakes of others around them. :c
Uhm, let me remind them of the time they ALL tried something they probably expected to hate when they BECAME bronies. In my personal opinion, although I believe it could be a bad idea buisness-wise for them I really want to see it.
I'm back

the dark gods

I really hate the time.
I don't get 12 AM and 12 PM, really don't. After 11 AM it should be 12 AM, not 12 PM, I mean if within the next hour, you're resetting the counter back to 1 _M, why not just go with both and have it when you change from 12 to 1 when you go from AM to PM and vice versa.
Seriously, it's just mindless confusion added in because why not? I've missed the due date for over-the-internet HW because of this!
thank you Sky Sketch

Izumi Akazawa

hai

MoarPony

Fanboying over silly things.
For example:
Console vs Console
PC vs Console
This pony vs That pony
After Effects vs Final Cut
Premiere Pro vs Vegas Pro
Ableton Live vs FL Studio
Android vs iOS
Samsung vs HTC
Google vs Bing
Filming is magic. I think.

Night Pony

Quote from: the dark gods on 2014 Jan 23, 22:25:09
I really hate the time.
I don't get 12 AM and 12 PM, really don't. After 11 AM it should be 12 AM, not 12 PM, I mean if within the next hour, you're resetting the counter back to 1 _M, why not just go with both and have it when you change from 12 to 1 when you go from AM to PM and vice versa.
Seriously, it's just mindless confusion added in because why not? I've missed the due date for over-the-internet HW because of this!

Switch to the 24h system. :]

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

PrincessButton

My dogs keep waking me up at 5 in the morning with barking and jumping on me.   :l
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up