[Herd] Knights of the Dawn

Started by DawnsEmbrace, 2014 Jun 13, 15:09:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

we're choosing a theme song? Cool, but cant contribute right now, everypony here is sleeping and i don't have headphones X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Ramisha

Spoiler: music • show
Spoiler: show

pick the one you like the best

Naura

I love what you did to your signature Ram! O:
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Ramisha

DawnsEmbrace

I like this one the best. :3
Though it's mostly because it starts sounding just like a video game I love when that flute kicks in.

I'm a little surprised you didn't include Terra's theme in there, actually.

Oh yeah!  And I'm lovin' your signature.
<br />

Howitzer

2014 Aug 01, 23:48:03 #145 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 01, 23:54:49 by Howitzer
Ohh Ohhh!! sorry, I JUST got back from band camp and still catching-up on the posts, and I shall make my contribution!

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

DawnsEmbrace

Mm, loving the Halo.
<br />

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Dashieisbestpony

2014 Aug 02, 23:28:46 #148 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 04, 14:08:52 by Dashieisbestpony
OC name: Summer Skies (Changed from windy skies because there are no wind Swirl cutie marks.)
Race: Pegasus
Talent: Creating sunny days.

Hope this is good, because I suck at most things :P

Oh, Howie, I watched the A-team a few days ago, now I know where your personal text comes from :P

Edit: Summer skies in-game will have a pink coat with matching eyes, and a nice rich blue for her mane!
Oof it's been too long

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: Dashieisbestpony on 2014 Aug 02, 23:28:46
OC name: Summer Skies (Changed from windy skies because there are no wind Swirl cutie marks.)
Talent: Creating sunny days.

Hope this is good, because I suck at most things :P

Oh, Howie, I watched the A-team a few days ago, now I know where your personal text comes from :P

Hm...Where to put you...
You've been accepted, Corporal Dashie.  Welcome to the Herd.
<br />

Dashieisbestpony

Yay! Thank you :) is there a way to climb in rank as you get to know us better, or are we going to be in whereever you place us forever? Oh, and how do I get the corporal insignia in my sig?
Oof it's been too long

DawnsEmbrace

Members can climb in ranks through heroic actions (lol), or if one of the higher ups thinks it's a good idea.  If, for instance, I decided to promote you or Howi, I'd hold a council-ish thing with the Firsts to decide if you deserve it.
Since the game isn't out yet, the whole heroic actions thing is impossible, and the higher ups have no opportunity or reason to hold a promotion meeting. :P

As for your crest, just do the quote function and copy this into your signature.

<br />

Blue Shield

2014 Aug 03, 18:26:06 #152 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 03, 18:38:18 by Blue Shield
Idk how to do it where the video is on the forum... But here's the link to my nomination...

Um... I'm just kinda experementing... I have NO clue on how to make this work... :'(

In case it doesn't work, here this is...

bladeblitz

Oc Name: Blade Blitz
Special Talent: LIfe Takes Its Own Path (:
"Life May Seem Like A Lie But It Is A Bridge We Have To Cross." - Kellen Von Borries

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: bladeblitz on 2014 Aug 03, 18:26:55

Sorry Blade, but I'm denying you.
<br />

bladeblitz

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Aug 03, 18:35:03
Quote from: bladeblitz on 2014 Aug 03, 18:26:55

Sorry Blade, but I'm denying you.
why have i been denied DD:
"Life May Seem Like A Lie But It Is A Bridge We Have To Cross." - Kellen Von Borries

MrEmu

Oh oh oh....THIS should be your theme song!

*is such a derp!* =P

DawnsEmbrace

I've denied you for several reasons.

First and foremost being, we aren't friends.
Call it mean, but this Herd was formed with the express purpose of being a place for people I know and like to organize playing with others in the Herd.
Since you don't fit that, I have to deny you outright.

Second being, your form.
Your special talent is...Life takes its own path?  That's not a talent, that's a phrase.
I have to deny because your form is invalid.

Thirdly, your past transgressions.
I don't want to accept someone I personally know to be a troublemaker and bringer of chaos.
So on this front, I must deny you again.

Fourth and final...
I just don't like you all that much.  Sorry.  :\
<br />

bladeblitz

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Aug 03, 18:44:16
I've denied you for several reasons.

First and foremost being, we aren't friends.
Call it mean, but this Herd was formed with the express purpose of being a place for people I know and like to organize playing with others in the Herd.
Since you don't fit that, I have to deny you outright.

Second being, your form.
Your special talent is...Life takes its own path?  That's not a talent, that's a phrase.
I have to deny because your form is invalid.

Thirdly, your past transgressions.
I don't want to accept someone I personally know to be a troublemaker and bringer of chaos.
So on this front, I must deny you again.

Fourth and final...
I just don't like you all that much.  Sorry.  :\
you don't even like me as a friend hemph your a jerk ono

Dashieisbestpony

I dont quite know if this it is my place to say something right now, (if it is not my place, sorry) but sorry blade, you have never really talked to dawn that much. And... He is the creator/Leader of this Herd, so what he says is pretty much LAW here. Not much you can do bout' that, sorry. :\
Oof it's been too long

Go Up