Weird Dream Thread

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 29, 21:26:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

I had a dream that there was a contest whee you had to collect the most leaves in the street, but then the leaves were popcorn...  o.O
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Aug 07, 16:32:14
I had a dream that there was a contest whee you had to collect the most leaves in the street, but then the leaves were popcorn...  o.O

o_O
I might be biased, but I think my dream wins just because of the liquid chaos that Madness invented. :3 I think it must've been doubling as hair gel. Maybe that's why he and his friend stored it in their hair.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 07, 16:34:58
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Aug 07, 16:32:14

o_O
I might be biased, but I think my dream wins just because of the liquid chaos that Madness invented. :3 I think it must've been doubling as hair gel. Maybe that's why he and his friend stored it in their hair.
o_O I didn't know it was a contest.. but okie, you win!  ^-^

AAA13

2012 Aug 07, 23:27:42 #183 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 07, 23:51:55 by AAA13
My dreams have stopped. Completly.

Normaly I dream about future events, so I'm freaking out.
Does this mean I have no future anymore?!? 

:'( D: DD: >A< :c
I NEED HELP!!!
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Chishio Kunrin

Guys, I just noticed something. I tend to dream about escaping from or fighting against evil organizations a lot. I'm pretty awesome in my dreams. :]

Cryoid

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 07, 23:30:58
Guys, I just noticed something. I tend to dream about escaping from or fighting against evil organizations a lot. I'm pretty awesome in my dreams. :]

Haha, I tend to dream about fiction blending.  Like, I'm not even present in my dreams 1/2 the time but it's just like a movie I'm watching.  It's kinda cool! 

lurk852

Quote from: Cryoid on 2012 Aug 07, 23:43:01
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 07, 23:30:58

Haha, I tend to dream about fiction blending.  Like, I'm not even present in my dreams 1/2 the time but it's just like a movie I'm watching.  It's kinda cool!

I remember reading something about how some people who grew up with black and white TV dream in black and white. I'm guessing reasons like that are why I'm "playing a character" in half of my dreams, as opposed to dreaming about a supposedly real situation.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Rissian

My dreams are awkward in that usually they involve me being stuck in some zombie infested world and most of the time I do not make it out
unharmed in the dream, I have had a few fun dreams though from playing too much sonic I dreamed of having super speed and jumping off a cliff onto a rising rocket then running up the side of the rocket, but I've also had just plain creepy dreams where some shadowy figure was following me while I was riding a bike down a dark road.

(I've also had an odd dream where sky pirates tried to take over the field in front of my house it was, well odd.  :I )

Chishio Kunrin

I had a dream that started off with me being on a patio with a bunch of other people lined up to show a teacher what book we were checking out for class or something, I dunno. I started thinking about how everyone seeks the truth or something, while two guys who kinda reminded me of Flim and Flam but with blue eyes and no mustache walked past to cut in line. The teacher and the other people kinda laughed and subtly made fun of me for the book I chose. :c

Then, my dream switched to another patio, and people were preparing lots of yummy food and stuff, but people were being kind of mean to me, and someone accused me of saying something racist when all I was saying was that I was having trouble putting my Slim Jims in my pocket. DD:

I ended up with some mean lady who cooked some gross food and barely allowed me time to go to the bathroom. Lots of people were mean to me in that dream, except for Simon and Lewis from the Yogscast.

At one point, I ended up seeing some people in this game room with big inflatable games and bounce houses, and I thought "Reminds me of buffet and Midnighbuscus." I imagined one of the people bursting into purple smoke and a floating spine and demon skull, and I thought "And Midnighbuscus is my bro."

Apparently, Midnighbuscus is my demon friend? o.O

lurk852

I had a dream where I was in front of a large crowd of people, helping to give a tutorial, even though I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing. A tutorial on what, you ask? I was demonstrating the proper way to fight Bowser with a hose full of chocolate sauce while riding on a motorcycle. At one point I figured out that I could break the hose in half to get two hoses that both sprayed at full power.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Stitchin Time

I was in a dark room with people. I knew they were there, but I couldn't see their faces. Then this little girl stepped outand spoke in Tiger's voice. I screamed out "I NOW KNOW WHAT TIGER LOOKS LIKE!" Other things I can't remember, then Tiger and I were in a bed and Swebow was singing us to sleep. :I

PrincessButton

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 12, 10:44:37
I was in a dark room with people. I knew they were there, but I couldn't see their faces. Then this little girl stepped outand spoke in Tiger's voice. I screamed out "I NOW KNOW WHAT TIGER LOOKS LIKE!" Other things I can't remember, then Tiger and I were in a bed and Swebow was singing us to sleep. :I
lolololol  lol

Johannes

Tiger has been in your dream too? :o

This probably isn't weird but...
Tiger was going to Italy. I heard it from radio. They interviewed her.

Yeah... that's pretty much everything I remember.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Johannes on 2012 Aug 12, 17:37:39
Tiger has been in your dream too? :o

This probably isn't weird but...
Tiger was going to Italy. I heard it from radio. They interviewed her.

Yeah... that's pretty much everything I remember.
Looooool Tiger is just so famous!!  :3

Dreadnaught 308

I had a dream I was Doctor Whooves and I was looking for a girl (not sure why) but when I saw the girl she went into a dark cave with no light in it, after about 5 minutes talking to a child the woman came back out of the cave staring at me...the creepy part of it was that she looked like the grudge and she kept saying "Come and follow me" I woke up after that
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Chishio Kunrin

I was having a hard time sleeping. I ended up dreaming that I was using my hands to control something and absorb it. But then my dream got confused and didn't know what I was controlling and absorbing, so it kept changing color and substance. My dream ended up deciding it was nothingness, something that doesn't exist but does, something white and liquid but not liquid. It wasn't anything, but it was something.

I woke up with my brain and my left arm freaking out. :c My left arm wouldn't let me keep it still. It kept twitching and moving and tensing up. It stopped after a while. But I'm gonna consider that to be a bad dream because it felt like pure insanity.

Rissian

I've had some pretty creepy dreams before some that wake me up going whoa! and having an increased heart rate for awhile.

Are you sure that wasn't a dream about liquid chaos again? Or related to it in some way,

Some of my creepier dreams are usually horror based ones I've actually died in my dreams before but I either woke up after that or the dream just changed, another creepy dream was being stuck in the dead rising mall as an old man with back problems creepy when it happened but funny once I woke up and thought about it, it actually cracked me up once I woke up.  lol

Chishio Kunrin

If that's what liquid chaos is like, then no human should ever wield it. :c It'll drive the sanity right out of you as its paradoxes confuse your brain and leave your mind in a weird kind of trance or stasis, but to some small extent, not in a trance or stasis.

AAA13

I started dreaming again! ^-^

The only problem is now nearly every single night I have a nightmare that I'm in a cage and I have to watch everybody in the world die in a giant blood-bath and my family dies last... :'(

I had the stupid one that wont end last night though and the night before I dreamed of posting this. (I'm not kidding.)
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Iodine

Last week I had a dream about G1 pony boy toys fighting. A bunch of them ganged up on one pony, and they were biting and kicking! He was a bad pony, though.

Go Up