The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game having watched the newcomer appear remained on the floor and when he got pet by the newcomer, he wagged happily.

Peace Keeper

Hmm... can imagine the toughness. I do appreciate your serving Equestria. Really like to help out on stuff like that. I am not really a fighter or ready for extreme discipline, but I do like to do weather casting and planning. At least enough to help out for rainfall for crops and stuff. Any hobbies you got?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

"I love to build and tinker with stuff " he smiled pointing towards his cutie mark which was a hammer and blowtorch

Chromastone64

Pat was confused; nopony was at the door, but there was luggage here.
"...Did somepony forget this...?"
He stepped outside and brought it in, just to be safe.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chrisgotjar

Blueberry slid his coffee cup over to FakeSmile
"Well then, looks like you need this more then me." he said with a brief smile.

Blueberry dug into his breakfast "So, are you from around here then? I'm here on holiday so I don't have any work planned. Don't know how much relaxing I'll get done given what little I've seen of the company though" the stallion laughed.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Jcfraven

"Hello..madame..how are you?" Raven asks the new pony, slowly gaining his energy back.

waaaaaaah

2016 Apr 02, 19:28:21 #566 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 02, 19:30:38 by waaaaaaah
"Oh, sorry!" Sketch said sheepishly. "I got a little distracted. Anyways, I'm looking for somepony named Raven. Do you know where he or she is?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Gamepaw

Game wagged at the mention of his Master's name, she travelled a lot but he always got to stay at this house.

(The owner of the house is infact, Game's master. Who is also called Raven, but she is a yellow furred dragon. She own's the house and is the one who has been leaving the post-it notes around :3

Spoiler: Raven Dragon/Human • show

Name: Raven
Species: Human/Furred Winged Dragon
Colours: She dark yellow fur covering her entire body and the outskirts of her wings (#a09b03), while she has a pure white furred underbelly and tail tip (#ffffff). She also has a bright blonde hair when not a feral which is also the colour of the thinner part of her wings.(#f5e63a), with light pink eyes(#d290dc), her claws are a dulled white colour, along with the fur stylings around her face and ears.(#cecece). As a human she has fairly pale white skin.
Personality: She is a fairly motherly character, preferring to take care of others. This leaning into her lenience, letting her friends and family get away with things, this shows through Game's increased weight as a pet. She also happens to be a vegetarian, avoiding eating any animals, or products made from the animal's body. Her fondness of animals is shown with her having three pets as a anthro/taur or human and her horde of smaller animals as a feral. She also has a fairly strong characteristic while remaining peaceful mostly, she will protect those she cares about and deal with those who threaten this.
Physical Description: Being moderately chubby across the board due to her job and lifestyle with its lack of physical exercise She also happens to be a furred dragon, with her body mainly being the dark yellow/gold colour, with bright white underbelly and tail end with a piece of fur. For her claws she has a dulled white colour, this goes the same for her muzzle and inner ears. Her inner wings are also a bright yellow. While as a human she has a very womanly figure. Raven stands at a moderate 174cm or 5' 9" as a human. A 195cm or 6' 5" as an Anthro, a 215cm or 7' 1" as a taur and a large 1756cm or 57' 7" as a feral full sized dragon and as a feral pet. 110cm or 3' 7".
Short Backstories:(There are seperate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Human/Anthro/Taur: Working for a international company as a Bio-Scientist, working with mainly DNA such as repair or modification. She has been a key part in finding cures for some diseases or inherited problems. Though, some of this has been done through Animal testing, which she is not fond of. The company however looks after the animals very well, each having their own little habitat, a zoo-like environment. Being able to do some draconic magic she uses it to help with her experiments, job and life.
Feral - Wild:
Living a cave of her own carving, she is hundreds of years old. She being as large as she is, is considered very intimidating. Her cave is near a town, who pay her tribute to keep their town safe. Even though she has no interest in destroying it unless they cause trouble. She keeps a large collection, or hoard, of spherical and soft objects, some of which are animals. She is also able to perform some advanced draconic magic, making it easier to take care of her hoard and home.
Feral - Pet: Originally raised in the wild, she ventured inwards to the cities and towns, scavenging and scrounging up food. Not many wanting to deal with a dragon she was for the most part ignored, however she was eventually found and enticed with food to come inside a building where she eventually, settled and stayed becoming a pet dragon. She was a rare pet, not many can say they have had a dragon as a pet or even seen one and remained unburned.

I won't add this to the first topic, but it might be useful later.)

FakeSmile

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2016 Apr 02, 19:16:30
Blueberry slid his coffee cup over to FakeSmile
"Well then, looks like you need this more then me." he said with a brief smile.

Blueberry dug into his breakfast "So, are you from around here then? I'm here on holiday so I don't have any work planned. Don't know how much relaxing I'll get done given what little I've seen of the company though" the stallion laughed.

Fake Smile took a hold of the coffee and looked deeply into the pool of brown energy. A small frown formed across her face, she knew that the last thing she needed was caffieen in her system; the stuff makes her weird. But she felt bad for rejecting the stallion's kind jester. . . She learned a long time ago that its better to take care of yourself instead of avoiding hurting someone's feelings. The mare politely slid the cup of coffee back to the stallion. In order to avoid looking rude the mare gave the stallion a sleepy smile as she said,
Fake Smile: I don't drink coffee, doesn't sit too well with me. But thank you.
The mare leaned back in her chair as she listened to the stallion make small talk. She didn't mind though, it was nice to have someone to converse with on this early morning. Once the stallion finished talking the mare replied,
Fake Smile: I'm not really from anywhere. I travel 'round as a street performer. . . Gotta have new faces who haven't seen my old tricks. I decided this place needed some Smiles and this manor seem a'ight.
The mare ended with a smile as pushed back a loose mane strand. She was interested in not only what the stallion did for "work" but also his name. In an attempt to kill two birds with one stone she asked,
Fake Smile: So, my nameless roommate, what kind of work you takin' a holiday from?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

LunarDusk

"Another one?..." Frigid muttered
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Apr 02, 19:28:21
"Oh, sorry!" Sketch said sheepishly. "I got a little distracted. Anyways, I'm looking for somepony named Raven. Do you know where he or she is?"

"Indeed..you're looking..at him," He replies, getting into a better position to look more professional, trying to control his speaking a bit more. "What do you..need?" He inquires.

waaaaaaah

Sketch blushed a bit in embarrassment at the revelation that pony she was speaking to was also the owner of the house.

"R-Right. I contacted you last week about lodging in your house, so, uh...yeah. Here I am."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Jcfraven

*I'm wondering if I should play the mystery angle here, or play the roll with it angle. Your choice.

waaaaaaah

(¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno, whatever would be in more character for Raven. That, or whatever he's in the mood to do)
-Me

My OCs

Jcfraven

"Um..I see. I think..you're..confused. This isn't..my house..and..I'm lodging..here myself," He replies, confused as to who this pony is.

"My name..is..Raven though. Pleasure, Miss.." He says, inviting her to enlighten him.

waaaaaaah

"Sketch," the aforementioned mare replied, feeling even more embarrassed at the revelation. "I guess there's another pony named Raven who owns the house."
-Me

My OCs

Jcfraven

"Perhaps," He agrees, chuckling some at her embarrassment.

"No..worries..honest mistake. I'm..more..embarassed..by the fact..that..I'm..having problems..talking..currently," He continues, smiling.

waaaaaaah

"Why? What's the matter?" Sketch asked Raven curiously.
-Me

My OCs

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Apr 02, 21:07:49
"Why? What's the matter?" Sketch asked Raven curiously.

"See..the wolf? I..lifted..him..with my magic..out of..the water..alone. Overexertion..occurred," He explains.

Gamepaw

Game wagged again, remaining on his side , at being included in the conversation.

Go Up