Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

brobrobippy

"I'll pay for myself, I have enough money and I wouldn't want to put a burden on anypony." Tech followed the group still in awe of all the bright decorations illuminating the street
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

Purple

"Oh, don't worry about it, it's no burden!  I don't mind paying for everyone!"  Sparkle said.  She then remembered that she hadn't said anything about paying until just now, and realized that probably sounded a bit random.

SandFire

"You don't need to pay for me. Also what spells do you know? Also who are your freinds here?" Shadow asked looking towards the new ponies who randomly joined them.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

MMTfan1

I'm going to pay for myself as well.  I don't let others pay for me unless it's a very special occasion.

brobrobippy

"Oh, alright i was just making sure, i didn't want to make anyone have to pay for me without their ok." "Also Shadow i met Sparkle
earlier today when she was handing out valentines, I'm fine with going elsewhere if i'm intruding."
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

Purple

((lol, Sparkle never actually introduced herself XD))

Sparkle smiled at the others kindness.  It was very rarely that she met ponies this nice.  Returning to the thought of Shadow's question, she turned back to the pegasus mare.  "Right so, I don't actually know many spells, just teleporting and a couple music related ones," she said with a sheepish smile.

SandFire

"Your not intruding person who somehow knows my name." Shadow said.

Upon hearing that Sparkle can teleport things Shadows eye lit up. "Could you kindly teleport me, please?" she said as she gave her best pretty please look.

Purple

Sparkle looked surprised at Shadow's request. Normally ponies didn't want her to teleport them.  "Er... Ok, I'l try," she said, unsure whether or not it'd work.

((Sparkle's teleportation(as well as her other more advanced spells) will be determined by a dice roll mechanic in RPs, since it give it an element of uncertainty, as Sparkle's magic often backfires.  For this, there will be a 6 sided die.  If I roll 1-3, it works, if i roll 4-6, then it fails or goes haywire in some way.))

Sparkle activates her magic, attempting to teleport Shadow slightly to the left of where she was now.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

SandFire

Shadow now being slightly to the left in the air and not really knowing what to expect with teleporting locks her wings up on accident hitting the ground. Looking up from that fall Shadow said. "That was awesome we got to do this again some time friend. Also whats your name i don't think we told each other."

Purple

"Oh!  my apologies, I completely forgot to introduce myself!  My name's Sparkle Chord, and, are you ok?" Sparkle said, now concerned about Shadow after she fell out of the sky like that.  She could speak from experience when it came to knowing that falling from that height can be painful.

SandFire

"I'm Shadow. I'm fine Sparkle. What kind of pegasus would i be if i couldn't take a fall." Shadow said as she got and checked for any damage on her wings.

Purple

Sparkle let out a sigh of relief.  "Phew, that's good to hear!" she said with a smile.  "Now then, how about we all actually head into the restaurant before it's filled up with ponies?" she said somewhat jokingly.  The restaurant really was starting to get full, so they should get going before it's completely booked.

SandFire

"After all y'all city folks." Shadow said somewhat jokingly to the group opening and holding the door open for them.

MMTfan1

"My name is Blue Cloud.  Nice to meet you too, Sparkle."  He says, smiling at Sparkle and shaking her hoof.

Purple

Sparkle smiled at Blue.  This town was just so friendly!  Certainly a change of pace from the Manehattan crowd.  Seeing that Shadow was holding the door, she walked into the resturant with Blue and Tech, not wanting to leave Shadow standing there forever.

Maplewood

feeling a little lonely maple headed to the nearest restaurant and sat down at the bar ordering a cider"everything ok maple you look kinda down today" the barkeep asked cleaning a glass

MMTfan1

Blue then goes heads into the restaurant, giving Sparkle another smile. 

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-You just brought in barrels of water and awaiting orders. Currently Cheveyo asked Marble for now to help with anything that Chrome needs until Cheveyo feels he is too tired to keep pumping so they can take turns pumpiing.

*-wrong RP lol
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Go Up