Corrupt a wish

Started by Tranquil Soul Edge, 2013 Feb 15, 12:08:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Granted. I got two glazed ones for each of you... and some milk.
(Be careful. She can do magic that even surprises Princess Twilight)

I wish I had some hearts candy.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Granted, they were made from real love and are left-overs from your wedding with Chrysalis.

Ah rish dat Pinky rasn't sew bod ut stond-op camedy end dedn't mayke mah brubber end sester cwy.... ono

Peace Keeper

(SO THAT MEANS I AM MARRIED  >A< )

Well, I think she got the wrong box then
Spoiler: show

Granted, but her jokes still don't make babies laugh.

I wish her other husband was there to see that.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Granted, he was over-the-moon that he wasn't married anymore and ran off, leaving you with her.

I wish to have the time to write a Doomato fanfic! lol

Chromastone64

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Sep 03, 18:33:44
(SO THAT MEANS I AM MARRIED  >A< )

Well, I think she got the wrong box then
Spoiler: show

Granted, but her jokes still don't make babies laugh.

I wish her other husband was there to see that.

Yes, I am here. I've seen that picture everywhere.
"Those were from some fan of mine, saying they had love in them. Lies..."
I wish that Chrysalis got some love so she'd leave me alone...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Doomato

Granted, it's just a snack.

I wish to tell you of the great news! :D

Peace Keeper

Granted, (Tell me!)

I wish for the pony below to wish for Chrysalis to be swiss cheese

Chromastone64

Granted...if she didn't threaten me.
I wish to hear the news too.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Doomato

Granted...... I NOW HAVE A FAMILY!!! I'm one of the Cakes now! You have no idea how fun it is to have Pumpkin Cake and Pound Cake as siblings!

I wish that people stop calling me "Doomato Cake". :c

Peace Keeper

Granted, you are know known as Doom Cake

I wish for a lemonade.

Doomato

Gwanted, Lumon Cayke hed too goh bie-bie too mayke dat... DD:

Ah rish dat mea end mah brubber end mah syster had Pinky es aww folesitter fowefer! ovO

PlatinumJoystick

Granted, meet your new friend Madame Le Flour.

I wish I had time to respond to wishes before they're answered.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Peace Keeper

Granted. You beat me to one right now  lol .

I wish the queen didn't babysit me a lot. (Though I have more freedom than Azure, I still feel she's watching over me)

Doomato

Granted, she does it MORE than a lot.

Ah rish dat ah coold mayke moar babee fwiends... :c

Peace Keeper

Granted, but the baby is from Canterlot (But you two will go to the same preschool)

(Wait, since I am married to a all magical queen of the changlings) I wish for the queen to teach me to do magic  :D

PlatinumJoystick

Granted, you have been converted into a mindless drone with magical abilities of that of the queen.

I wish I had someone to talk to about my life.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Peace Keeper

Granted. Here is a video camera.
(I find histories interesting. Helps me understand the world.)

I wish to turn back to normal

alexandas

Granted but you now have chocolate permanently in your hair.

I wish to have less homework and more sleep.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Grizzly

Granted.

< ( ( ( o ) ) ) > . . < ( ( ( o ) ) ) >

Welcome to your eternal sleep.

I wish for a real rinnegan, it would be so much fun X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Peace Keeper

Granted, but doesn't do anything special (At least you will be voted best eyes)

I wish to hold my breath for 5 minutes

Go Up