Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

Today my laptop CPU, reached 84-88 Celsius. The threshold of this CPU is 90'C.  :l

Caballia

5 6 9 24 26  35 were not the winning powerball numbers
Oh, what a night

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Nuserame on 2015 Feb 14, 02:45:10
It's there to keep people from uploading a hundred 50mb gifs. Every MB you put on tumblr costs them money after all.

Not sure about the width limit. Maybe to prevent seizures?

Though if you really want to annoy them you can just split the gif up into parts  :P

They could still have at least a slightly higher limit. :c Also, you're only able to put 10 images in an image post. No more than that.
I think sure even a 500px or smaller image could still possibly cause a seizure. Especially since Tumblr now stretches smaller images to take up the whole width of your post, so even if it's a small image, they make it bigger.

That, and I've posted bigger images than that before (just not gifs).

When you're trying to enjoy a movie, but the gigantic 5-mile-wide gaping plot hole just keeps disappointing you.

We watched a movie about a man and a woman who discover that the strange things that have happened to them since childhood were the result of them being mysteriously telepathically connected. They start talking to each other all the time and can see what each other sees, but they can't hear what each other is thinking. People around them end up thinking they're insane because they're talking to themselves. (I mean, they're on opposite sides of the US, so...)

You know how that problem could easily be solved?
Two words:
Bluetooth headset.
Just put one of those on your ear whenever you wanna talk, and people will think you're on the phone. Bam.
Though, that wouldn't solve the issue of the woman's "friend" thinking she's cheating on her husband. But eh. At least people wouldn't think those two are insane, just chatterboxes who run up their cell phone bills. :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

I wish chicken wings werent so exorbitantly overpriced. Since when is chicken a rare delicacy food? Why does preparing them them in such a cheap and simple way increase their value so exponentially? It costs 18 bucks for 12 wings at Wingstop.

Are chicken wings that pricey outside the USA? I've heard it's because of our football culture. They mark the price way up simply because it's an iconic food.

Chibalt

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Feb 14, 16:53:59
I wish chicken wings werent so exorbitantly overpriced. Since when is chicken a rare delicacy food? Why does preparing them them in such a cheap and simple way increase their value so exponentially? It costs 18 bucks for 12 wings at Wingstop.

Are chicken wings that pricey outside the USA? I've heard it's because of our football culture. They mark the price way up simply because it's an iconic food.

In US there aren't cross-state taxes for goods being transported to and fro as long as they remain inside the US I think, this cuts down prices incredibly in comparison to outside of the US where prices and salaries are higher along with taxes on foodstuffs and such being sent across borders.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Midnight Breeze

2015 Feb 15, 00:25:35 #15425 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 15, 02:36:41 by Midnight Breeze
Would be nice if my apartment manager did something about the middle of the night ghetto blasting that takes place multiple times on a nightly basis. Those of us who aren't drug-dealing squatters don't appreciate having our windows vibrated at 2AM by some idiot ricer's bass boost.

Flufflepuff0

Quote from: Equestrian on 2012 Jun 01, 14:36:58
... everpony hates loud noises,... right? o_o

June bugs annoy me. They're dumb.
Well I LOVE EM but no friendship bugs me

Sunshine Smash

Just finished a swim meet. I missed a relay because a timer refused to let us get up on the block. I tried telling this to our coach, BUT HE BLAMED US! It's the timers fault!

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Caballia

Oh, what a night

Chack

Why am I so tired but don't wanna go to sleep?
Wait for it...

Lync Volan

those points in the day where i don't feel tired at all but my body simply wants to lay on the floor or something :l

Midnight Breeze

My teeth are bothering me. I need to get 5-6 fillings replaced. I'll be glad when I get them replaced though. My teeth will look and feel a lot better once I get all the ugly amalgam out. Composite all the way.

Chishio Kunrin

Today, I was informed that when my breathing gets shallow when I'm nervous, it means I'm having an anxiety attack.
In other words: Today, I learned that I have had anxiety attacks before.
Yayyyy. :\ Maybe the aspects of panic attacks and anxiety attacks should be more commonly known.

Rissian

Learning how to use video editing programs without a tutorial is pretty annoying. :c I think I'm going to have to find one now because I don't want to use Windows Movie Maker anymore. It's pretty bad for the game project I'm working on. I already know how to use movie maker but it's kinda obsolete for me now. So I'm using something else.

Chishio Kunrin

When you think "What could go wrong?" and then hours later, you find out "Oh, that's what."
Well, I guess I can't always have a spidey sense about everything. Bright side: Life still surprises me.

Ramisha

When I'm hungry but I can't eat.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Feb 16, 07:16:07
When I'm hungry but I can't eat.

I'm at home, on my own, my stomach's grumbling, and we have no food.
SOMEONE HELP.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

When I'm full, but there's still a bunch of delicious food left. :c
Well...
That's what leftovers are for! :D Though, I kinda wanna eat the rest now.

Midnight Breeze

It's freezing with a chance of snow tonight, and it would be nice if I could wear socks to bed, but any time I sleep in socks it hurts the hair on the tops of my feet and toes. I don't understand it. I wear socks all day and it doesn't bother my feet but heaven forbid I should sleep in them! Good thing I have an electric blanket.

Greyscaleisme

I'm so tired of everything. I just want to curl up and let the world spin on while I hide, away from it all.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up