Simplest Things In Life (Jump-in)

Started by PaintedStar, 2014 Nov 30, 13:02:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PaintedStar

Lollipop Swirl was walking down the streets of Ponyville. She was heading towards the Apples' market stand, to buy some of the sweet fruits. She was humming a song, one that was usually sang for little fillies. The day was perfect, and she felt like nothing could ruin it. She looked left and right, admiring the way the sun reached the walls of the familiar houses. She was so distracted by the beauty of this quite everyday view, that she bumped into the stand she wanted to reach.
"I'm so sorry!" She quickly said turning towards the young salespony. The mare selling the fruits didn't look like somepony from the Apple family, they probably hired her. Lollipop Swirl put the few apples that fell down to the ground after the collision with the stand in front of the other pony. She added some more apples to the small pile, then smiled at the salespony and bought the apples she put in front of the other mare. Placing the fruits into her saddlebag, she said goodbye to the other pony, and turned around humming a song.
But soon, getting distracted again, tripped in a stone. She hit her nose on the ground, and the apples fell out of her bag. But she didn't do anything. She was so surprised by simply falling that her brain froze for a short while. She just stared forward blankly, trying to understand that she wasn't walking anymore. Some ponies stopped and stared at her, for she could have seemed like she was seriously hurt, others, who knew her already, just walked past her, knowing this happened to her millions of times a day.

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper trotted along the marketplace, taking in all the scenery. It was her first visit to Ponyville, and a much needed vacation from all of her work. The marketplace was small, but quite busy, with ponies of all kinds selling their wares. As she moved forward, she noticed an earth pony who had tripped onto the ground, apples spilling out of her saddlebags. She quickly moved to help the other pony.

"Hey, are you alright?" she asked as she helped the mare to her hooves.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Buttercookie

"Yeah, are you all right?" Butter Cookie said standing next to Book Keeper.
Birthday cakes... Go with cookies...
Birthdays for life

PaintedStar

Lollipop accepted the help of the unfamiliar mare in front of her.

"Thanks!" she said with a friendly smile. "Yes, I am fine. This happens a lot to me." she added, smiling at the other pony too.

"I'm Lollipop Swirl. You two are?" she said finally.

waaaaaaah

"Why, I'm Book Keeper!" the unicorn exclaimed, striking a pose. "The best knowledge broker Baltimare has to offer!"

(yay! you posted! ^-^)
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Buttercookie

"And I'm Butter Cookie, the only known Nrocinu in Equestria! Well, at least, I think."
Birthdays for life

ElectricAura

2014 Dec 08, 23:16:44 #6 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 09, 17:43:03 by ElectricAura
Ice Blossom quietly trotted through the marketplace, her mane covering her face as she hung her head low in an effort to avoid everypony.
Electric Aura <3
OC Info last updated: 1/13/18

PaintedStar

"Woah, knowledge broker? You must be so clever!" she said, really excited. The word "knowledge" could easily make her look up to anypony. She seemed to completely ignore everypony else.

waaaaaaah

"Weeeell," said Book Keeper with a grin, "I'm clever enough. I've got to be to keep up with the competition!"
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

Ice Blossom overheard the conversation and rolled her eyes. Her long mane still covering her face as she walked past the two conversing ponies.
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

Suddenly, Book Keeper's ears pricked up. Her inner sense was telling her that the earth pony passing by was doubting her abilities!

"Excuse me miss," Book Keeper addressed the mare. "I'll have you know that I'm very capable!"
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

'Please don't be talking to me, please don't be talking to me, please don't be talking to me.' Ice Blossom repeated over and over in her head as she continued to walk.
Electric Aura <3

Buttercookie

"Oh dang, she ran off again. Which way did she go?"
Birthdays for life

PaintedStar

"That pony didn't answer? That's impolite." Lollipop said, and immediately started walking in the direction she thought quiet mare headed. She really wanted to ask her what was wrong. "Are you two coming with me?" She asked, looking back at the others.

waaaaaaah

"I can do that," Book Keeper answered her, and she followed after Lollipop.
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

Ice Blossom took a deep breath once clear of the other ponies. Just breath... Just breath... The blue mare continued on towards the edge of town.
Electric Aura <3

Buttercookie

"I can of course, I mean, I asked the question..."
Birthdays for life

PaintedStar

"There she is!" Lollipop said happily, and started trotting after the mare she spotted in the crowd.

ElectricAura

Ice Blossom continued towards the open space outside town. Once she felt far enough from town, she flipped her hair back, out of the way of her eyes, and sat back on her haunches.
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

"Lead the way!" Book Keeper said cheerfully as she followed after Lollipop.
-Me

My OCs

Go Up