Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

Ire gave a nod in response to Maples invitation to join. It has been a while since he had bowled but only learned from watching others.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

*- Completely understandable Space Ace. Welcome back.

------------------------------------------

[shadow=red,left]Let's go Virt... Virt... can I just call you Virt? Let's go Vir-irt, lets go!

Let's cheer for her, Maple hun.
[/shadow]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Ire nodded once more as he sauntered over to the lane. She wasnt the only one to give the unicorn a nickname as 10 others did the same and it wasn't just from a zebra and navy unicorn he was sheltered with. He checked the ring on his back leg which had fastened a stuffed plush that seemed to have looked like the pony of generosity Rarity.
"[glow=grey,2,300]...Im not a mare[/glow]" he said before turning his head to the lane looking for a ball not knowing his plush fell off.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]OOPS. Sorry 'bout that. Honest mistake.[/shadow] X3

She notices the plushie fell to the ground and calls out.

[shadow=red,left]Hey, you dropped something.[/shadow]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]Your plushie. It's next your back leg.[/shadow]

LunarDusk

Ire looked down to where Sunshine was pointing giving off a small gasp. He quickly picked it up and started brushing the dust off of it to place it back in the ring on his leg.
"[glow=grey,2,300]T...thank you.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]Hm hm you're welcome. Hope it doesn't fall off again.[/shadow]

FakeSmile

Quote from: Space Ace on 2016 Oct 20, 16:22:26
//I'm sorry that it's been weeks! Ahh, I've been so busy with school and coursework and homework and there's stuff being done on my house and I've been doing a lot elsewhere and I've just been so busy I haven't had time to check the website!

Sky gave a warm chuckle. He blushed softly under his dark coat.
"Well, if you'd be willing to put up with me long enough I think you and I would be a great couple." he smiled. "P-partners! In travelling, that is!" he stammered, his blush growing brighter. He ruffled his wings a bit, biting the inside of his cheek to stop from curling in on himself in embarrasment.

He prayed his slip up hadn't made Shear uncomfortable. Sky cursed the butterflies in his stomach, and his shaggy mane fell to cover one of his eyes, as if it was a shield to contain his flustered-ness.

(( No worries; school always has top priority! Just focus on your studies and the thread will be here waitin' for ya! c: ))

[Hr]

Shear Luck wore a big grin as she watched the flustered stallion. She wasn't oblivious to  his mistake but she also wasn't surprised by it. The barber shop attracts some Sweet Talkers, so she didn't pay much mind to it. The change in his demeanor did surprise her, though. It was odd to see a Royal Guard like this, but she thought it was better than a Guard being so vain. Besides, he has been nice so far so no need to make it awkward. In an attempt to raise his spirit, she chimed,

[Color=limegreen]Shear Luck: Curse ya tongue? Nay, don' worry; Oi 'ave got ya point! Ya also sellin' ya self short so soon? Oi'm sure ya won't be too much for me to handle; just gotta watch out for ya Sweet Talk.[/color]

The mare let out a hardy laugh before she took another bite out of her meal. She might have not minded the slip up but she could still poke fun at it.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Space Ace

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Oct 28, 11:14:32

[Hr]

Shear Luck wore a big grin as she watched the flustered stallion. She wasn't oblivious to  his mistake but she also wasn't surprised by it. The barber shop attracts some Sweet Talkers, so she didn't pay much mind to it. The change in his demeanor did surprise her, though. It was odd to see a Royal Guard like this, but she thought it was better than a Guard being so vain. Besides, he has been nice so far so no need to make it awkward. In an attempt to raise his spirit, she chimed,

[Color=limegreen]Shear Luck: Curse ya tongue? Nay, don' worry; Oi 'ave got ya point! Ya also sellin' ya self short so soon? Oi'm sure ya won't be too much for me to handle; just gotta watch out for ya Sweet Talk.[/color]

The mare let out a hardy laugh before she took another bite out of her meal. She might have not minded the slip up but she could still poke fun at it.

Sky made a sound somewhere between a snort and a laugh at her response, as he brushed his mane away from his eyes again.
"Well, I'm sure you have plenty of ponies who have their eye on you anyway." he chuckled softly. Sky paused to take another bite.

"You said you ran a business, didn't you? How is that going for you?" he asked. "I've always thought maybe when I retire from the guard I could open a business of my own. I'll need a way to afford that travelling, of course."

Maplewood

hmm sweetie are you hungryaskes feeling very hungrey

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]Well... now that I think about it, I am kinda hungry hehe. What you like to eat?[/shadow]

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

Morning chuckles and puts her hoof on her mouth.

[shadow=red,left]That sounds good. I could go for a pizza too. Want to come Virt?[/shadow]

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]Neat. Alright. Let's all go get a slice of that pie.[/shadow]

She helps lead the two into the food court inside the facility. Surely enough in the side menu, there was a picture of pizza. She comes to the cashier to make her request.

[shadow=red,left]May I have a slice of cheese, please?[/shadow]

Thunder Spin

Okay. Let's go to the boutique. In case I want to buy a new dress.
Thunder shows Marble the way to the boutique on the map.

Misty Fly

*they reach the boutique but see a sign on it that says*

''closed for repairs''

Marble : ah what? what now? wait a second you said you need a new dress...i think i got an idea...
Magic...

Thunder Spin

Thunder reads again the sign next to the boutique.But... I remember I didn't see the sign yesterday. And I went inside the boutique. It was westerday when I saw the dress I am telling you about. sha said in a sad voice. Then she turns to Marble and looks deep into her eyes. Well, what do you think?.

Misty Fly

Marble : i know where we can get good dresses and they're not gonna cost us anything
Magic...

Go Up