(Private RP) The Hive

Started by ShadowHeart, 2014 Feb 12, 10:50:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

2014 Feb 12, 10:50:27 Last Edit: 2014 May 09, 12:51:51 by ShadowHeart
This RP is for hive members of Dovaborit Amare and its allies only. If you don't know who we are, we are a changeling herd here on Legends of Equestria. If you're interested in joining or becoming an ally, join here! http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=3881.0

Now on to the actual RP. Here are some general rules
1. You must be a member of Dovaborit Amare or an ally of our herd
2. No real world swears (use pony swears like "hay" and "buck")
3. No intense gore
4. Nothing rated M
5. Each RP post must be at least one sentence that is longer than five words (but I know you all can do better than that. But that's just a minimum to keep things semi-literate)
6. If you refer to a place, make sure you refer to it as the LoE name (ie: Instead of Ponvyville, it's Ponydale)
7. No godmodding, powerplaying, you know, that kind of stuff

RP Setting: The Changeling Hive deep in the EverShade Forest

Alright, I'll start!

Queen Nemora sat in her rugged throne, looking over a map of Equestria, having day dreams of some kind of changeling conquest. Oh how she wanted Cantermore so badly...She stroked the area labeled 'Cantermore' on the map, longing for the power that dwelled there. She was so caught up in her thoughts, she didn't notice her subjects.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Tabbyte

(( I might help get this Roleplay started, it sounds like it will take off after my guild reads about it due to their love of Roleplay. I was wondering, what rank do I play as in the Roleplay? ))

Snowcraft_Pony

((Do the Roleplayers guild have permission to join? Acording to our leader we have your permission.))

Grizzly

((was wondering that myself, actually. Also, if we are allowed to participate, what role will we have in the RP? Allies? Servants? Food? I would like to know XD))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

ShadowHeart

(Wow! Didn't realize you guys wanted to join! This will be fun. As an ally guild, you are the only ponies our hive doesn't treat as food. Instead you act as our spies, letting us know what is going on in Equestria because security on changelings has risen recently in Canterlot. You're free to come to the hive as a home any time you like but ultimately, your purpose is to help us with our goal, to take Canterlot and then all of Equestria)

Grizzly

((So every pony character in this would basically be a traitor to Equestia. Hmm, ok can't use Blue in this one, treason is absolutely out of character for her. Unless she was under mind control or something. Can we say that some, if not all, of our ponies are under mind control, like the ponies aiding Chrysalis in the Canterlot Wedding episode?))

ShadowHeart

(I would say not because the word ally is only used for those willing to help the hive, not forcefully. If your guild allows you to use more than one character, then you could use him or her.)

Grizzly

((Yeah, the problem for me is that none of my 'positive' characters would willingly help a changeling hive, my 'negative' chars would, but only used you for their agenda and betrayed you when their goals have been reached, if not sooner in some cases. Don't get me wrong, i would like to play in this RP, but i have to stay withing my characters characteristics))

ShadowHeart

(actually I think your double crossing betraying chars would be great for the RP! Juicy story!)

Tabbyte

( Is it ok if we begin :\ )

Grizzly

((Ok, going to use an evil char ^-^. Oh, and i thing it has already started, i mean in the first post there is that last part, so i just assume its already going. Last problem for me is which of my 'bad gyus' i'll use X3))

Tabbyte

( Eeyup! BTW, I might be a double-crosser counting on the storyline )

Spy's gentle white mane sweeps across her face. She stares down every changeling that passes her, remembering their appearance. She bows her head at the queen and opens her dark grey wings.

Snowcraft_Pony

A young mare, arguably still a teenager sat, leaning on the hive wall grumbling about her job

"Stupid father, I hate being a hybrid."

Her mother, a changeling frowned.

"You are what you are Twister."

Grizzly

A grey unicorn stallion passed by Twister and her mother, giving them a brief disgusted look. He was heading in the direction of the throne room, changeling that knew him knew better than to cross his path. He didn't trust the changeling, nor did he felt like they trusted him. Mutual gain was the only reason he agreed to this fragile alliance. The reasoning for the changeling was obvious, they needed pony spies do to the increased security measures in Canterlot. But what did he gain? "Provide me with unicorns, i ask nothing more, nothing less." That is what he said to the changeling queen, what he wanted in exchange for his services. Every time he entered the hive with a report he expected at least one unicorn, and he didn't care of the unicorns age, gender, nor how the hive captured them.

After trotting through the hive for some time he entered the throne room, giving the queen the same look as he did to every other changeling. He bowed to the queen non the less, before speaking. "I have a report for your highness, do you have an unicorn for me?" he asked.

ShadowHeart

Queen Nemora looked up from her map with a blank expression, just staring with her green eyes. Then she turned to her guards behind her and nodded. For a moment, they vanished down a hive tunnel until they reappeared, carrying a cocoon with a blue unicorn trapped inside. The guards laid the cocoon next to the queen as she made sure to feed off a bit of its love before turning back to the grey unicorn. She wasn't going to give him what he wanted just yet.
"You're report?" she asked impatiently, stroking the cocoon protectively.

Grizzly

The stallion sighed. Again with these games? she though before speaking up. "Security is high as ever, guards change every hour, still patrolling in groups of 5. They won't even let anypony in the castle unless they have an appointment. They even installed a code system, i've managed to get a few from a drunken guard, but they will be goon only for a week or so. From what i've heard, the crystal empire also thickened its security. It's still too early to try something. Are you satisfied with the report?" he said with a sly grin.

Snowcraft_Pony

Twister walked into the chamber, followed by her mother

"Forgive our intrusion your highness, but a group of ponies have been spotted outside the hive, they seem oblivious to our presence however, what should we do?" Twister's mother stated

"Can't we just capture them Mom?" Twister asked

ShadowHeart

"Very," Nemora replied simply, levitating the cocoon to her and placing it in front of her ally's hooves.
She turned back to her map, still tracing her hoof over Cantermore. More waiting, she felt that she had waited long enough. Slowly she broke off a stalagmite from the cave with her magic and began engraving notes on to her map with it. Just as she finished a note on her map, she noticed Twister and her mother. Carefully she listened, her ears twitching at the sound of the strangers lurking outside her hive.
"No," she sighed, "As long as they don't see us, we have no reason to capture them. If we did, they would go missing and guards would be sent to investigate. We don't want to be found out."

Grizzly

The stallion happily took over the cocoon, he rolled his eyes at the young ones question. "Do you realize, that if there is just one important pony in that group and you just capture them, your entire hive is bucked?" he asked bluntly and turned to Twister briefly and then turned his attention back to the cocoon. "Throw two more unicorns in for me and i'll gladly deal with that group for you." he suggested coldly as he examined the blue pony inside.

Go Up