previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kenan89

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Nov 19, 14:25:43
wut do u mean, ur oc looks fine!
hes a bloody monster dude.... i just wanna regret creating him and his occ page

Smoshy

;u;

Smoshy tinks dis pony is good pony. Of course there are a 'few' things you could change/specify... But I'm just taking this as a "Rough Draft Pony."

And putting things like "No offence" in front of the things you say doesn't lessen the rudeness.... I was reading through some of the comment and I understand when you post such things you're asking for judgement but, sheesh. >3< You could be a little more nice.

*squeals and hides* 

Tiger

Quote from: Smoshy on 2012 Nov 22, 17:55:48
;u;

Smoshy tinks dis pony is good pony. Of course there are a 'few' things you could change/specify... But I'm just taking this as a "Rough Draft Pony."

And putting things like "No offence" in front of the things you say doesn't lessen the rudeness.... I was reading through some of the comment and I understand when you post such things you're asking for judgement but, sheesh. >3< You could be a little more nice.

*squeals and hides* 

When we're saying bad things about OCs, we're trying to help the person improve their OC, not trying to bad mouth them. By pointing out their mistakes, we can help them improve in those aspects.

Of course, SOME people take it in wrongly... That's the problem with these forums, like Blues said. No one can ever take criticism.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

The Wandering Magus

*i* can take criticism...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Tiger

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 22, 22:18:24

Of course there are exceptions.

But most ponies, mostly n00bs, just can't take criticism and go "OMG U SO MEAN I HATE U HSDHSDD"  :l

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 22, 23:36:45
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 22, 22:18:24

Of course there are exceptions.

But most ponies, mostly n00bs, just can't take criticism and go "OMG U SO MEAN I HATE U HSDHSDD"  :l
I can tell x3  it takes time to mature and get used to frankness on the internet.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

ShadowHeart

what about super sensetive ponies....they aren't noobs  >.<

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Smoshy

2012 Nov 23, 16:33:40 #27 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 23, 16:36:52 by Smoshy
Hey, not all noobs are like that, if you're like me you've been on many more sites similar to this one, I was just saying that some "criticism" can be a little more harsh then others.

You always want to treat people--and ponies--the same way you'd want to be treated, so be gentle whether they're a nood or not.

I'm not trying to sound bossy but, there is ALWAYS another way to do something, whether it be harsher or nicer.

Or... Maybe we should just all act like Fluttershy when it comes to "criticizing" others.

Anywho, I'm gonna poof before I cause some kinda riot.

Tiger

Quote from: kenan89 on 2012 Nov 25, 12:44:51
someone.. please kill him.. NOW put him out of his misery ;_;

Hey, chill. Everyone's gotta start at something. Most of the time, that something is overpowered. Hay, my very first OC was a sonic fan character, and she was EXTREMELY overpowered. Everyone makes their first mistake, and then they move on.

Just start his characteristics from scratch again. There is nothing wrong with his design, it's just his history and all that stuff.

ShadowHeart

if you honestly want to start over then do so. I've trashed a lot of characters before but just know that it was your first attempt and that it wasn't THAT bad

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up