Metagame! (RP, NOT a jump-in): Please post at least 2 sentences or more per post

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Jan 03, 17:53:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

bleyd

(bleyd is more loss than a duck in space Uu) DD:

only try evade and this things :o

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

The Wandering Magus

Chrysteel's Love's Restoration restores 33+3+60+4=100% health to Blazing, Bleyd, and Laserbolt, but they retain -10%/turn Acid Burns and -10%/turn Poisoned Wounds and -10%/turn Bleeding Wounds.

Laserbolt's Luna's Love will constantly heal 40% health to all standing within 5 feet of the sigil, decreasing incoming damage to 90% normal.

Arty's Light Dome is no longer stacking.  Existing buffs: 60% stronger player-to-monster attacks, 30% weaker monster-to-player attacks and 15% damage to non-boss enemies and 6% damage to bosses who cross it.  Two counts left after this count.

Majem's Water Jets deal 20*1.6*.1=3.2% damage to the Nameless Abomination, reducing it to 24.8% health.

Chrysteel's Harmonic Horn Blast deals 10*1.03*1.60=16.48% Harmonic+Fire+Light+Arcane damage to the Nameless Abomination, reducing it to 8.32% health.

Bleyd forfeits a turn.

Blazing's Hellhound is running towards the Nameless Abomination.  It will attack in one turn.

The two 100% Magma Dragons breathe Fire Blasts at anypony not inside the shield surrounding Chrysteel and those immediately around her, namely Laserbolt, Blazing, Bleyd, and Blazing's hellhound, for 300% Fire damage per blast.  The attacks cannot be evaded, resisted or physically blocked, and since it's released cannot be interrupted.  It must be negated or magically blocked.

The Nameless Abomination attempts Psychic Trauma at anypony not inside the shield surrounding Chrysteel and those immediately around her, namely Laserbolt, Blazing, Bleyd, and Blazing's hellhound, for 1500% Psychic damage.  The attack cannot be evaded or physically blocked, but must be Interrupted or Resisted or magically blocked.

JINGLE BELLS, CHRYSTEEL SMELLS, BLEYD IS NEARLY DEAD!  BLAZING'S DOG IS ROASTING SOON, AND THEN WE'LL HAVE HIS HEAD!  AHAHAHA!

The Ultimate Evil, who is quite evil, uses Unspeakable Song for 2000% Psychic+Sonic damage at nypony not inside the shield surrounding Chrysteel and those immediately around her, namely Laserbolt, Blazing, Bleyd, and Blazing's hellhound, for 1500% Psychic damage.  The attack cannot be evaded, but must be Interrupted or Resisted or Blocked either physically by covering the ears or magically with a spell.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

narwhaliagames

heh your not gonna have a white hearths warming eve if all your snow is melted blazing sent out a pillar of magma under the ultimate evil

Omega_Khaos

chrysteel now knows not to take any chances, "[glow=navy,2,300]i really wanted to save this but I guess it can't be helped. Total Sink Aura![/glow]"
As the Valor's Light and Mother's Love auras equal out to 100%, her aura becomes visible the colors are mixing in perfect harmony with each other.
The silver aura of hope and pink aura of love give all allies a sense of crystal harmony. As the colors mix a new color of glossy pink takes hold in the new Valor's Love Aura. the effects from this aura seem allot stronger then the aura's individual nature.

Spoiler: True Harmonic Valor's Love Aura • show

Req: Valor's Light and Mother's love auras at 100% sink
duration: one full combat or till Harmonic Reunion: Final Burst is used.
Effect: combines the full powers of both auras.
this aura also has the effect of True Harmonics
All effects that appear in both auras stack to make absorption rates.
All spells gain the Light and True Harmonic subtypes
Spoiler: New Spells Now Available • show

Final Aegis: shield spell, absorbs all incoming damage in large area for two turns. has a two turn cool down.
Harmonic Rapid Fire: Attack spell, can be charged for more damage. has two turn cool down. Is the same as Harmonic Horn Blast except hits all targets once in an area of 400ft for 50% non-boss Light+True Harmonic damage and 25% boss Light+True Harmonic damage. This is the final version of the Harmonic Horn Blast and thus its most powerful form.
Spoiler: Harmonic Reunion: Final Burst: • show

This ability is the most powerful of all the True Harmonic abilities.
This ability grants 6 chosen targets of allies and caster the ability to temporarily use the Elements of Harmony for a single attack.
Caster then must choose to take a backlash wave that will knock them into the rivers of time and space or all targets will be subject to the effect of being knocked into the rivers.
The wave cannot be resisted blocked or countered in any way.
Caster or all targets will be thrown into the rivers based on choice of the caster.

Love Beats All: healing spell, restores allies to full power removing all negative effects and healing them to full health. can be used on downed allies to bring back into the fight. has a 5 turn cool down.
What You Can Do, I Can Do Better!: total counter spell, this ability absorbs all attacks this turn to return them to their users next turn. it also doubles the effects of the attacks and converts them to light and true harmonic subtypes. this effect renders the caster unable to act next turn and has a 5 turn cool down.

Chrysteel says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Okay friends, I am cutting loose. You dark ones all have bad aims, idiots! Final Aegis![/glow]" Transferring the energy saved from her charged attack and mana shield spells to Final Aegis, she quickly sets in motion the ultimate shield spell. ((Please see the new aura above. Sinking an aura is the same as firing a horn blast. can be done on top of all other actions this turn.))

bauccgia0

[glow=black,2,300]Your music is terrible![/glow]

Not a great comeback... But it would serve a distraction. Laserbolt tapped into Majem's Blessing, and created a shield of water around himself, simultaeniously creating a barrier of silence, both with the same radius as Luna's Love.

[glow=black,2,300]Didn't want to play supporting role, but that's just how it's gonna have to be.[/glow]

ArtVeigar

Chrysteel's change of arua again affected Arty's emotion-based powers. Feeling the new burst, he started to channel more and more energy to his horn. - [glow=black,2,300]"I'd love to stay only as a supportive type, but the faster we end our enemies, the lesser we will need to worry about being hurt by them."[/glow] - Spreading over his body, the white mana started to change his armor from black to a bright white as himself, boosting him with light-based protection instead of dark-based protection, what had better synergy with his actual self. Besides, the white glow started to take physical form, molding itself and being divided into six light orbs. - [glow=black,2,300]"Paladin mode - on!"[/glow] - Each summoned orb was in fact a weapon: two Light Swords, one Light Greatsword, one Light Shield, a Light Bow and a Light Staff. In a single turn, Arty can wield one two-hand weapon (greatsword, staff or bow) or two one-hand weapon (shield and sword or two swords).

Spoiler: Weapon Stats • show

Even if controlling through magic, there are still range restrictions for each weapon and, having to control them, Arty can only use magic related to the weapon.
Greatsword - medium range, low speed, medium defense, strong attack, offensive/defensive spells
Sword - Short range, great speed, low defense, medium attack, offensive spells
Bow - Long range, medium speed, low defense, medium attack, offensive spells
Shield - Short range, great speed, great defense, zero attack, defensive spells
Staff - Long range, medium speed, zero defense, zero attack, buff/debuff/healing spells

One of the orbs raised above Arty's head and turned into a Light Bow, aiming directly to the Nameless Abomination. A single light arrow was precisely shot towards it for a 30% damage against non-boss enemy and 15% damage agains bosses. Being aimed, it's harder to avoid and has a 50% chance of striking a 50% stronger critical hit.

Chirp

"You know you could've just asked." Chuckled Majem, and created water shields around anypony that wasn't already protected, namely Blazing and Bleyd. The water sphere protected them from both fire and sound. Blazing's Hellhound, being less important, couldn't be protected, as three shields were too much for Majem to handle at a time.

The Wandering Magus

The universe waited for Bleyd.  If he does not post, he will have been struck by the psychic attacks and will be Defeated for the remainder of the game.

bleyd

mother of celestia better run near chyrsteel

(magus if i dont post dont worry, and dont wait for me . i lost a lot things and is difficult for me  understand this fight) ono

The Wandering Magus

Blazing's Magma Pillar deals .01*100=1% damage to the 99.8% Ultimate Evil, reducing it to 98.8% health.

Chrysteel's Final Sink Aura instantly activates True Harmonic Valor's Love Aura, which grants a set of new spells and adds buffs to existing abilities.

Chrysteel's Final Aegis absorbs 3600% damage from all incoming attacks, putting tremendous strain on the half-changeling but protecting all her allies.

Laserbolt and Majem's shields further absorb incoming damage, but prevent them from using other skills or attacks.

Arty activates Paladin Mode, which grants a set of new abilities and adds buffs to existing abilities.

Arty's Light Arrow, flipping a coin, lands a non-critical hit on the Nameless Abomination, dealing 15% damage to the 8.32% Nameless Abomination, reducing it to 0% health and DEFEATING it!

Bleyd evades and is thankfully out of the way now.  He probably will be forfeiting his turns from here on out.

Laserbolt's 50%/turn Frostbite incurred a total of 100% damage to the 850% Magma Dragons the last two turns, reducing them both to 750% health.

The Magma Dragons again surround themselves with Magma Shields this round; incoming Water and Ice are Absorbed by the 100% shield (one per dragon) until the shields are Broken.  Magma Dragons are Immune to Fire-based attacks, Strong against Melee, Normal against Magic.

The Ultimate Evil pouts almost like a foal about to have a temper tantrum.

NOW THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!  HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU IF YOU JUST BLOCK ALL MY ATTACKS?!

Nothing attacks this round.

Chirp

"Hey, laser. Feeling up for another icy, spiky attack?" Majem said, and conjured two large blobs of water next to him. He smirkes as he looked over at the other unicorn for a moment, before sending both spheres shooting at the magma dragons.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel just chuckles and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Well, you are not going to like this next one then. Ageis will be around for a little bit but that gives me time to set this next move up. My friends, lets make this our best turn yet.[/glow]" The energy absorbed by Ageis is released harmlessly into the air. Ageis has one turn left before it expires.

Preparing ability: Total Counter. (When prepared in this manner cannot end the final boss. If deals more then enough to end only brings to 1% remaining health.)

Spoiler: Harmonic Rapid Fire: charging turn: 1 • show

Attack spell, can be charged for more damage after usage.
This ability has two turn cool down.
Is the same as Harmonic Horn Blast except hits all enemy targets once each in an area of 400ft for 50% non-boss Light+True Harmonic damage and 25% boss Light+True Harmonic damage.
This is the final version of the Harmonic Horn Blast and thus its most powerful form.
Buffs have already been added to damage.

narwhaliagames

blazing attempts to raise a stone prison around the ultimate evil immobilizing him

bauccgia0

[glow=black,2,300]I don't see why not. Let me just pump up the power.[/glow]

His eye's glowed icy blue for a moment, and then the air around him got cold. [glow=white,2,300]Ithaqua, lend me your strength, and allow me to feel the peace of the winter.[/glow]

He performed the same maneuver as last time, only this time it was stronger.

ArtVeigar

The light bow returned to the orb form, and another orb came forth, turning into a light staff. Arty got closer to Majem. - [glow=black,2,300]"Excuse me, my friend."[/glow] - The staff touched the tip of Majem's horn, making a link with Arty's horn. - [glow=black,2,300]"Mimic."[/glow] - Arty's skin started to become a really light shade of blue, and his eyes became cyan.

Spoiler: Spell: Mimic • show

The mimic spell grants the caster the ability to copy a single spell or even the natural element type of any caster. The closer and more focused is the contact, better the copy is. The mimic effects doesn't fade as long as the staff is active, otherwise it can last for up to five turns. The mimic spell doesn't have any effect on the mimicked target and also doesn't affect the caster's ability to perform his original spells. In other words, Arty can now use Light-based and Water-based abilities.

[glow=black,2,300]"Now, let's make things a little more favorable towards us."[/glow] - The staff pointed up, and unnatural clouds started to form above the steps from the 20th to the 25th.

Spoiler: Spell: Elemental Field - Water • show

Unlike the "Elemental Field - Light", the Water-base field is channeled before it start affecting the battlefield. As the Paladin mode wielding the staff bring forth Arty's magical potential, while hindering other abilities, he's able to channel the spell more efficiently. In this situation, the effects for turn channeling are:

- Weaken fire-based spells withing the field by 20% / turn channeled
- Strengthen water-based, ice-based and thunder-based spells withing the field by 40% / turn channeled
- DoT (8% / turn channeled to non-bosses, 4% / turn channeled to bosses) over fire-based beings withing the field
- Heal (10% / turn channeled) water-based beings and (5% / turn channeled) ice-based beings within the field
- Lasts for 5 turns after starting being activated.

bleyd

The Wandering Magus

Chrysteel is charging Harmonic Rapid Fire.  One turn count.

Blazing's Stone Prison is Ineffective due to the target being a Chaos Being.

Laserbolt successfully buffs Majem's Water Jet attack to a Ice Storm 300% Light+Water+Ice damage, reducing the Magma Shields to 0%, and the Magma Dragons from 750% health to 550% health.

Laserbolt's 50%/turn Frostbite incurs an additional 50% damage to the 550% Magma Dragons the last two turns, reducing them both to 500% health.

Arty's channeled Water Field deals 8% damage to both Magma Dragons, reducing them to 492% health each.

Arty's channeled Water Field weakens all incoming fire-based spells to 80% normal damage for 1 turn channeled, and strengthens all outgoing water, ice and thunder based spells to 140% normal damage for 1 turn channeled.

Bleyd forfeits a turn.

NO!  NO!  I FORBID IT!  THAT'S CHEATING, THAT IS! rages the Ultimate Evil as it creates a Sphere of Chaos around himself to Negate all Harmony-based incoming attacks.  It will last until dispelled, but prevents the Ultimate Evil from using any other attacks or moving due to the concentration required.

The Magma Dragons screech, jumping back up to the 25th steps to avoid the Water Field and creating 200% Doubled Magma Spheres around themselves in an attempt to shield themselves from further attacks.

narwhaliagames

Go Up