Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : this is no ordinary paper *she approaches a rock and slices it in half with the sword*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker is astonished on the sharpness on the swords and is now intimidated by the instrument.

Woah, that thing will really hurt em. But you think I am okay with just hurting these guys? I don't really plan to cut em. Let's just talk to them, and if they were to attack us, then yea we will have no choice but to fight em.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Blizzard_Frost

Peace Keeper

Probably. I think it is best for me and Marble to go up. I think they will take it easy on the unicorns. She is a pegasus, and if they see ya guys, they will think she recruited pegasi and would just take ya guys out.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Blizzard_Frost

then what should i do when the coast is clear?

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker stops and thinks for a bit, but ends up with nothing in mind.

I really don't know. Hope ya guys got a plan to find a new hiding spot when this is done. Come up with it quickly so that we can meet again. We can't be known that we are from the future.

Blizzard_Frost

I may be able to set up a camp for us in the "no pony's land" area, none of the tribes inhabit or even own the land. I'll set up shop there and then let me know when you're leaving so i can send the coordinates to your GPS

Peace Keeper

GPS? I don't think GPS work here. There is no electronics here at all, which means there is no signal. I do get what you mean. We will meet in a place that nopony visits.

Blizzard_Frost

Oh phhh, silly me. *facehoofs* but yeah i think you get the general gist of it. Good luck, ill keep an eye untill the coast it clear just in case things get hairy

Peace Keeper

Alright. I know they are going to look into this bush soon, so ya guys hide well. Me and Marble will be the first ones seen. Hope they can show mercy.

Julien999

The unicorn looks around in the forest and examines the trees. Then she think there's maybe something interesting in the center of the forest so she went to that direction.

Blizzard_Frost

I hope so too...deep breath, good luck

Misty Fly

Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

Gracie Sky

Aurora shifted around uncomfortably as she quickly tried to figure out how to reply. "I'm not consorting with the Earth Ponies! They wouldn't even listen to me."

Van Guard's expression didn't lighten up at all as he continued to suspect her. "Uh huh. I definately heard something, though. There isn't any way a pony with your unique vision could miss it, which brings me to the conclusion that you're hiding something. I don't like it when ponies hide things from me, so why don't we just cut the games?"

"I'm not playing any games!" Aurora replied, "There... there are ponies hiding over there, but I can sense that they have no intention of ambushing you. There's an overwhelming amount of confusion and uncertainty. I think they want to stay out of your way."

"Really...? We'll see about that." Van Guard beckoned a few guards to him and approached the foliage at a safe distance before calling out, "If you're out there, you better surrender yourselves to me this instant! I have permission to use force if deemed neccesary. If surrendering does not suit your tastes, feel free to turn your tail and run, it matters not to me. I will not, however, have anypony dwelling outside of my line of sight deliberately. Depending on your reaction, I may even show mercy."
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker knows there is no more hiding. He gives a nod towards Marble and a little hoof movement to come up together with him.

Alright. Please, I am doing nothing wrong. I just... like hiding with my friend here.

Peacemaker pops up with a hoof up trying to show harmlessness. He walks out of the bush and onto an area just next to the bush with the ponies surrounding it. Though sort of scared for being asked to pop out of the bush or face threat, he takes it calmly to show no harm at all. He tries also not to show pleading-to-mercy as it might show a weakness in him and possibly do intentional pain and suffering.

Misty Fly

*Marble walks towards the unicorns*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker holds one hoof out hoping to prevent them from approaching in a tough manner and to convince him. He also says it with a descent look and manful voice.

We do not want to ambush at all. We are not thieves or bad ponies. We just like to have fun. I promise you all we mean no harm.

Misty Fly

Marble : i.m not here to fight you but if you make me i.ll have no choice
Magic...

Peace Keeper

In his mind, Peacemaker facehoofs himself hearing Marble by saying the magic words "or else"
*in his thought*(Hope that didn't give em away to arrest or execute us.)

Go Up