Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legulus

I also editted my last post with a final point. So please do look at that. If not, what I editted in was:

"And another point is, Trege was a threat to Snarf. So Snarf would have wanted Trege out to protect himself."

Now we just gotta wait for more thoughts.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Eclair

Sorry I'm so late again  >A<
Aww Teal was eliminated?  O:

Tiger

DARNIT TEAL YA SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE SERIOUS  >:O

*breathe* Anyway, we're back to square one thanks to Teal. I don't really have any evidence to vote on other people anymore, but, for now, I won't vote anyone until someone is being real suspicious.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Legulus

Tiger, what are your thoughts on the Snarf case I brought up? :P
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)

snarfgsnor

2012 Aug 02, 19:00:40 #484 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 02, 19:06:26 by snarfgsnor
Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Aug 02, 17:14:18
Snarf voted for me after Teal voted for me, therefore siding with someone else against me in order to lessen the suspicion on himself. And he was trying pretty desperately to make me seem corrupt. Then, as the suspicion shifted from me to Teal, Snarf changed his vote to Teal as well. What does this mean exactly? He's trying to blend in and pick us apart... as a corrupt.

ahem, i had my reason for my supeciousness and i had them good, so your statement here is a lie. a deep ugly lie. and the reason why i voted on teal was becuase he said he didnt take the game too serisouly and everyone started to vote for him, including you. so your statement here would also go against your self.
and desperatley? oh please. :3 there was nothing desperate about that :3 if you go back you will see i didnt post much and just summed up my reasons. if i were "desperate" i would post a lot and come up with all kinds of weird reasons a lies. just like you do here.
get your things momorized or stop lying. either way its good enough for me.
and noone really "suspected teal" most votes was probably on him becuase he wasnt taking the game seriously.

and since i was on your tail and try to divert all the attention to me now and coming up with horrible lies makes me suspicious of you.

vote: legulus
reason: this and all the reason, including those form day 1.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Legulus

I've got the timeline sorted out, bro :P

I had my vote on Teal before anyone else did *hipster.jpg*

While I am not proud of that decision due to him being the cop, it was everyone else's decision to vote for him as well. And since I voted for him before anyone else did, that means I am exempted from following the flow in order to banish Teal. And now, with all the information we have, I am quite certain you are corrupt.

You voted for me day 1, because of my sudden dropping of my vote on Blaze. Dropping a vote means nothing. Immediately changing a vote to someone else does. I did not do that. And your claiming that I did that to try and find someone's role is only partially true; I am not depending on people to openly say their role. Even if they did, how do we know for sure that they're telling the truth? If I were corrupt I would rather steadily poke at the innocent at my own will and stay low rather than attract attention and dig for who people may be.

I am not lying. Anyone can take a look back through the pages and see that my words are coming from an already intact timeline, while yours are mere hypothesis :)

Vote: Snarf

My edit in response to Snarf's:  To put so much pressure on one person is a natural sign of desperation in itself.

And Teal's behaviour was very suspicious.

Sponk

I'll have to agree with Legulus, your actions are VERY suspicious. >:/

Vote: Snarf
Blah blah blah.

snarfgsnor

2012 Aug 02, 19:21:27 #487 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 02, 19:23:35 by snarfgsnor
Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Aug 02, 19:11:31
I had my vote on Teal before anyone else did *hipster.jpg*

yes true, and you made everyone else vote on him as well and at the end he got banished even though some votes were for him taking this game unseriously
but hey, look where that got us, good job with analysis there
You voted for me day 1, because of my sudden dropping of my vote on Blaze. Dropping a vote means nothing. Immediately changing a vote to someone else does. I did not do that. And your claiming that I did that to try and find someone's role is only partially true; I am not depending on people to openly say their role. Even if they did, how do we know for sure that they're telling the truth? If I were corrupt I would rather steadily poke at the innocent at my own will and stay low rather than attract attention and dig for who people may be.

lies, again. i didnt "drop" a vote go back and read my reasons if you went back and read through day 1 you will see my reasons, and what you are doing here is ignoring them and brining them up becuase you can't divert them away. and immiediatley changing vote to someone else depends on the actions of the other people. like said: teal said he didnt take the game too seriously and just joked around, hence my vote. so again, i had my reasons for voting on teal.
but you had abseloutly no reason for voting on him, so whats your defence?
"If I were corrupt I would rather steadily poke at the innocent at my own will and stay low rather than attract attention and dig for who people may be."
funny, becuase what you are doing now is really similar since what you are doing is voting on someone and try to divert everyone else to that person and you dont really let them think for them selves. which will gain you controll over whats happening and if you gain more controll and everyone does the same as you do more innocent will be banished out for no reason just like teal
f I were corrupt I would rather steadily poke at the innocent at my own will and stay low rather than attract attention and dig for who people may be.
My edit in response to Snarf's:  To put so much pressure on one person is a natural sign of desperation in itself.

funny again. i was voting on you on day one and at the start of day two you go for me?
and on day one you were actully defending your self pretty much after you got a few votes on you and you started to defend and blame more on teal, desperation? yes lol

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Ozzy

Vote: snarf

You're taking a very aggressive stance and putting alot of pressure on one person

I agree with Legulus, that can be taken as a sign of desperation

snarfgsnor

2012 Aug 02, 19:29:32 #489 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 02, 19:33:51 by snarfgsnor
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Aug 02, 19:27:56
You're taking a very aggressive stance and putting alot of pressure on one person

aint that just exactly the same legulus is doing right now? :]
remeber: on this day he is the one who started keep putting blame on me.

and agressive? no no no no like rarity would have said
legulus is aggresive by keep blaming me.
im defensive since i got nothing to hide.

Legulus

I did not make everyone vote for him. That was everyone else's decision, not mine. As it was the very first day, we didn't have much to go on, but the way Teal backed away from voting for Blaze and instead voting for me, after I unvoted Blaze, that was quite alarming. I was going on that to vote for him. And again, we didn't have much to go on, so analytics would not have done much then.

I didn't say you dropped a vote, I said I did O_O

This whole time, I've been playing leader (and as stated before, I should stop doing that); I've been trying to guide people to the correct decision of voting. I've been playing the whole time, going almost all-in. I did this just the same in the first game, who's to say I couldn't do this this time? And whenever new ideas are introduced, I won't completely deny them, although I may simply disagree. I won't say much that is wrong about their thoughts unless they are putting me in danger, just like you are.

You voted for me day one, I protected you by denying Blaze's suggestion of you being corrupt. I did that because I've had my eye on you. And with the first night phase over, and Trege, the one person who still had doubts about you, was banished. Explain why else he would have been banished.

I was defending myself on the first day, because, well, you simply have to :P I didn't just say that you should vote for Teal. No. I instead provided my opinions on Teal, Ozzy, and Blaze.

Eclair

So far but what I've seen I gotta vote for you again Legulus
Vote:Legulus
Your so intent on making it seem like your not at fault for anything. You voted for teal, so what a lot of people did, you don't have to try to make it so that you did nothing.
But so far if how you've been 'leading" us,  it seems it's only lost our cop and has brought us nowhere.  :s

Sponk

Eclair before you vote Legulus, what if he's our doctor?! He might be our only protection against the corrupt! DD:
Blah blah blah.

Lorelai

Legulus

Quote from: Eclair on 2012 Aug 02, 19:36:37
So far but what I've seen I gotta vote for you again Legulus
Vote:Legulus
Your so intent on making it seem like your not at fault for anything. You voted for teal, so what a lot of people did, you don't have to try to make it so that you did nothing.
But so far if how you've been 'leading" us,  it seems it's only lost our cop and has brought us nowhere.  :s

Long-term advantage, my friend. Long-term advantage. It was an honest mistake to have banished the cop, but really, there was no possible way to know who he was for sure. And again, long-term advantage. It's a rough start, losing 2 innocent, but that happens in most games of this. Now, though, we have more leads :)

And I have already admitted that it was a mistake to vote for Teal. That is my fault, just as it is everyone else's for voting for him.

snarfgsnor

2012 Aug 02, 19:40:08 #495 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 02, 19:41:59 by snarfgsnor
Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Aug 02, 19:33:20
and Trege, the one person who still had doubts about you, was banished. Explain why else he would have been banished.

no no no no no no again,
he just voted for me since i voted for him.
i voted him since people just wanted people to drop votes.
and go back and read "since snarf dropped a vote on me i will drop one on him becuase it evens it out"
he had no doubts. he voted for me becuase i voted for him for pure randomess.
and a corrupt woulndt banish somone who was a threat to them. they would vote on someone else to seem innocent for not going agressive on the person who voted for them.
and trege could have been banished from the game in order for you  to have a "reason" to blame me and have more "solid reason" than me.

so lets say: trege was a threat to me you kept that in mind
and in day phase one i blamed you
so you and the corrupt banished trege during the night to have a reason to blame me,
why me?
since i was a threat to you.
so banishing trege might have been a play from the corrupted to make everyone vote for me.

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

Legulus

I was referring to this when I said Trege doubted you:

"I've re-read the pages a few times and I vote for Teal.

Reason : I'm suspicious of the evil cackle which although is funny is not the only reason, as snarf seemed to change votes as soon as teal did
the random topic of fries also makes me suspicious why bring up such a topic when they were talking about voting and finally the fact that snarf and teal seem to be teaming up makes me suspicious of them both.

(Corrupted know who they are and who's on their team they can work together to banish people in the day phase then take out another at night, giving them a massive advantage over the innocent. )

In their defense though the day phase 1 is so chaotic that teamed votes are forced sometimes so my suspicion could be spot on or way off."

Looks like someone has either avoided that altogether, or not been paying enough attention, and as such, is not entitled to give out your thoughts about my in-game character ;D

This whole time my tactics have also been rather straightforward. Why then would I want to betray that and suddenly dish out a little more of a complicated move like that?

Ozzy

This is becoming somewhat of a stalemate between you two

I am dropping my vote for now.

Unvote: Snarf

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up