Life in The Everfree Forest

Started by alexandas, 2013 Jan 08, 13:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Haned tom.

Haned continues to trot away.
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

super_chris85

well great now i have to get the ingredients again it is an effect of poison Joke

Teal Turken

I don't want my legs to be backwards! D:

super_chris85

don't cry Star said in a very calm soothing voice remember "Aunt Star" is here  ;)

Teal Turken

Zappy looks at Star.
But...my legs are on backwards! I can't walk or carry things or even scratch an itch! Not like this....
o_O
Not...like....this?
I'll just change form! I don't think the ring will work though, Star can you set me down?

Teal Turken

Thank you.
Now...lets see...hmm...

Zappy thinks of a form to use, then charges magic in his tail and touches his horn with it. He expected to turn into a pony, but instead...he turned pink, his eyes turned orange.
W-what the?

super_chris85

I'm sure that is not suppose to happen why is it having these effects on you

Teal Turken

....isn't it supposed to be funny? :s Let me try again.
Zappy tries again, this time his nose changes to that of a pig's nose and his ears turn into floppy dog ears. He's back to normal color at least.
No! Let me try again! >A<
Once again, Zappy tries to change. This time he gets a lion's mane around his head and neck with too much hair.
DD:
He continues trying several times, getting spotted color patterns, pencil drawn faces, billboard ads on his sides and other strange things.
Finally his last transformation shrinks him down to the size of a marble.
Zappy pants, tired from excess magic use.
Is this....as normal as I'll get? ono

ShadowHeart

Demoness sniffes the air, and goes back to reading but not before scanning around for intruders.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

super_chris85

Star chuckled a bit hold on i'll get some of the bark and bring a tub to cure you let teleport home star teleported back home and got some the supplies needed for the cure and came back alright now we just need some bark deeper in the everfree and these spices near Zecora's and we should be ready

Teal Turken

((Okay but please don't make it that fast to cure from this point. It ruins the fun of using the poison joke, kinda like we didn't use it at all. DD:))

Zappy sits on a fallen leaf looking scared.
S-S-Star do I....what do I do? :(

super_chris85

((oh i'm planning on getting lost on the way to the spices and the bark is past Zecora's so we won't get close to that yet))
here just climb onto me Star said putting his hoof towards Zappy

Teal Turken

Okay.
Zappy jumps onto Star's hoof, almost falling off.

super_chris85

He puts Zappy on his back well lets head off the sooner the better  ^-^ he started trotting towards Where he thought Zecora's house was

alexandas

little changeling, spellsworth has an abundance of the poison joke antidote, we could take you to his library papyrus suggested running after them ((ok she dont know zappy then))
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Teal Turken

o_o
Zappy hugs onto Star's back as tight as he can but he finds it difficult to do with his bouncy trotting, sometimes he goes up in the air a bit.
S-Staa- Zappy tries to call up to Star. >A<
Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 08, 21:32:18
little changeling, spellsworth has an abundance of the poison joke antidote, we could take you to his library papyrus suggested running after them ((ok she dont know zappy then))
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jan 08, 21:19:54
((Okay but please don't make it that fast to cure from this point. It ruins the fun of using the poison joke, kinda like we didn't use it at all. DD:))

((Please....no.))

super_chris85

Star stops uhh sorry  X3 he walked the rest of the way

alexandas

i'll just follow you guys, and stuff
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Teal Turken

thank you...
Zappy lays down, having the wind knocked out of him from that.

Go Up