My Christmas Gift to all of you. :)

Started by Julius, 2012 Dec 05, 05:36:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Dec 28, 13:37:40
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Dec 28, 09:37:58
Can Rainstorm be in the pic? A pic of him is on my OC page! Click the link to it! Rainstorm is at the top!

Hey now, no requests guys! X3

This was and still kind of is supposed to be a surprise!

However, I'll see if I can fit him in there after I'm done. I'll be vectoring in a bit! ^-^

And besides Julius would probably open requests for songs than for drawings. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Julius

So true. :]

Yesterday in the morning, while reading the roundup on EqD someone asked for a song based on the featured cookies.

Three hours later "Fluttercookies" came to life! (To be re-recorded). lol

Oh no... :c

The image has many ponies. Jenzy made the background in Photoshop. I need to have the layers from Jenzy's file in order to place ponies like I want, and to fit them in there.

I've been searching all day long (When I wasn't asleep!) and basically, I have to download Photoshop and/or Illustrator. Luckily it works with the trial, the bad news is those two are heavy as buck, and this will take a while. :l

Not to mention, I've no idea how many layers Jenzy used, and you have to work on individual layers to get your SVG in the end.

And to make things worse, not only do I need to finish a couple of ponies, I think we're going out soon.

Oh Muffins... :I
Purr~

Ryo_D_Disk

o.O Well Im definatly late to the party been so focused in audio  lol but im still curious to see where this is going so yea random post of DOOOM  :/ nah but realy I guess I should apologise scince im part of the reason that you get distracted with the smile project and all  :P

Julius

Sooo... Funny story... I left Woona's stream and I... Kinda fell asleep... And I'm... Kinda waking up right now. X3

Don't worry now, I'm finishing right now! lol

Expect to see it between right now and midnight. I hope. Man, why'd I fall asleep. :s
Purr~

Pipkin

yay

so when is midnight in your timezone, lol
not that you're being timed or anything.  I'm often curious of what timezone you're really in.

i'm EST so it's 10:50 right now :)

Julius

Technically EST, but I'm in Venezuela, so there's a slight difference. It's 11:23 right now.

Oh no, I'm not finishing by midnight. I keep thinking that making these ponies takes a little time. X3
Purr~

PrincessButton

Am I too late to join the waiting party? o  3 o
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

alexandas

nope, PINKIE PIE BANANA AVATAR OF AWESOMENESS!  I love that banana pic, i'm gonna download it. ^-^ :D
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Julius

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jan 01, 23:09:28
Am I too late to join the waiting party? o  3 o

Hay no, you're not late! ^-^
Purr~

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

Eeyup. I keep underestimating how long these take. :l
Purr~

Flamestriker

*Joins the waiting party* Can't wait to see the end result!
[move][/move]

Jenzy

*relaxes* So far so good. Waitin' for the final with the BG... :]

Julius

How dare you relax when I'm rushing my flank off to finish this?! lol
Purr~

Jenzy

2013 Jan 02, 02:40:38 #74 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 02, 02:50:58 by Jenzy
Got nothin' else to do. Plus, I've done my part.

I helped out with this you guys :D (Background's a Surprise!)

Hope you enjoy our surprise. We had to fight time... Curse you time! It was fun. And the requests I had to finish while trying to PS the BG.

Excellence! 8D

Julius

... Edit that! They haven't seen the background. :I
Purr~

Jenzy

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jan 02, 02:40:38
Got nothin' else to do. Plus, I've done my part.

I helped out with this you guys :D (Background's a Surprise!)

Hope you enjoy our surprise. We had to fight time... Curse you time! It was fun. And the requests I had to finish while trying to PS the BG.

Excellence! 8D

Edited. Wouldn't want to spoil the Elements. (no pun intended)

Julius

Thanks, Jenzy! ^-^

Bad news gus.

I lost the pony I was working on, so I must remake it. Basically we're back to three ponies left. lol

*Sigh*

The good news is that the only thing lost was that pony. :]
Purr~

Jenzy

Crash?

That's why I Ctrl+S every minute almost... :I

Oh no... If I could, I could've done some pony VECTORS in GIMP. But no time...

Mmmm... Even though I've moved to PSE, I might get Inkscape to see how much fancier than GIMP. I'll vector from Time to Time. Maybe. :s

Good luck. Keep saving. Don't lose motivation!

Blues-Music

Go Up