Manehattan(open RP)

Started by Purple, 2015 Apr 26, 20:58:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Hi Everypony!

I really like to Roleplay, so I figured I would open a roleplay topic/chat thingy  :D
This Roleplay takes place in Manehattan(as you can probably tell by the title :P) and is a slice-of-life style story(for now anyways  :3)  So, I guess i'll see you guys in the chat then!  :) P.S.  New players can jump in anytime, all you have to do is post a little bit about your OC(name, hometown, race, etc.)  Have Fun Everypony!  ^-^

annosrules

Spoiler: OC Stuff • show
Name: Blazing Legend
Hometown: Unnamed Hamlet on the edge of the Everfree forest.
Race: Earth Pony
Talent: Cartography
Special Powers: Senses the landscape in 3 dimensions and has a mental map of almost all of equestria

Fresh off the road, and fresh out of ideas, Blazing Legend enters the bustling city of Manehatten in hopes of finding work. "Ugh, I haven't smelt fouler air since the fire swamp," Blaze complains as he wanders the sprawling streets in search of a place to stay.

celestial_force

Name: Oasis Blue
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: Light blue (almost white), with long, wavy navy mane and tail
Specializes in persuasion magic, very friendly and outgoing. Owns the Frolicking Filly Inn of Manehattan, daughter of the lead business tycoon of the city (but nopony knows, she changed her name)

Oasis awoke before dawn, paranoid and sweaty after another nightmare.
He won't find me she repeated to herself, faking assurance as to calm her nerves. Knowing that falling back asleep was a lost cause, she threw on her green ruffled skirt and began her day

After cleaning the main hall and dining room, she went about setting out breakfast for her guests and organizing her front desk papers. Then, once 8 o'clock rolled around she went to the door and flipped the "closed" sign to "open". That's when she spotted the strange earth pony strolling down the road. He looked different from the tourists and business people, but he also looked tired.
Maybe he'll come in for a stay she wondered, smiling at the thought of the mysterious pony telling of his adventures, wherever he had been.

Misty Fly

Name: Marble Star
Type: Unicorn
Hometown: Canterlot
Appearance: http://s25.postimg.org/6yz6n6clr/untitled.png
Magic...

annosrules

Blazing sees the Frolicking Filly and decides that it is the most acceptable inn he had seen all morning. And so he opens the door and greets the receptionist saying, "Good morning, do you have any rooms open?"

Misty Fly

*Marble Enters the Inn and notices Blazing*
"hello there"
Magic...

celestial_force

Your just in time, I have two left! She said with a smile. One is on the lower floor, and is smaller but cheaper with 10 bits a night. The other is on the second floor for 20 bits a night, and has twice the room, luxury, and service! So, what do you say? ;)
At this point, Oasis has used some of her persuasion magic, which basically makes him think that the second room is worth the price.

Misty Fly

*Marble takes out 20 bits and gives them to oasis*
Magic...

celestial_force

Thank you! Now, Petal here will show you your room. A smaller pink mare led Marble to her second story room.

And for you sir? Asked Oasis.

Misty Fly

Marble : oh boy ... hey do you know Any good clothes Designers in this city? *she asked pink mare*
Magic...

annosrules

Blaze takes of his saddle bag and digs around in if for a few moments before retrieving the aforementioned 10 bits for the smaller room. "I believe this should cover it," the stallion says coolly with a friendly smile. Now closer to Oasis, she can see his unflattering state, his burgundy coat was darkened with a dusting of dirty, while his hooves were thoroughly coated in mud. Even his hat seemed to carry it's fair share of dirt.

celestial_force

Petal looks at Marble with a surprised/shy face
Well...uhh... there is one... the pink mare started
Her name is Silk, or at least that's her cover name. She works a couple of blocks down the street.

***BTW, if anyone wants to be Silk or whatever, go ahead and rp her, I don't want to take on more than two ponies :P

Oasis was curious as to why he was so dirty. The bath is on the first floor, and if you set your travel clothes outside your door I can make sure they get washed ^-^

annosrules

2015 Apr 27, 16:08:51 #12 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 27, 16:48:02 by annosrules
"Thanks for the directions to the bath, but I have no need for laundry," the stallion replies gratefully.

Misty Fly

*They arrive at her room*
Marble : thanks *she levitates 10 bits* here you go
Magic...

celestial_force

Oh, you don't... you don't have to do that replies Petal sheepishly

Alright, well Petal should be down shorty to direct you to your room said Oasis
He sure is mysterious she thought.
And with a flip of her mane, she was back to organizing papers into different files.

annosrules

"Oh I don't think that will be necessary, just tell me the room number and I'll find my way there."

Misty Fly

*Marble Enters Her Room and Starts Studying magic*
Magic...

celestial_force

Whatever you say! She said with a grin. Here's your key, it's number 4. Oasis handed him a small silver key with a 4 stamped into the metal.

annosrules

"Thank you," the stallion replies, turning toward the room-bearing hall. But before he left he turned toward Oasis once more and adds, "Have a pleasant day," before making his way down the hall and into his room.

Misty Fly

*Marble Casts a spell and suddenly everything starts to shake*
Marble : what the...Earthquake?
Magic...

Go Up