Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Jul 05, 08:01:04
Quote from: skullend1 on 2013 Jul 04, 22:42:53
Spoiler: show
hello??  were in july 5  but your calendar is july 4 22:40: sec.s  D: >A< :c ono ono ono :s :s :s :s DD: DD: DD: O: O: O: O:

OK i come later then i see >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O
no smiley spamming

FanofRD is right  ^-^
Anyway, Skullend, do you know about timezones? Let's say you're in July 6th's morning, but people on the other side of the world are still in July 5th's nighttime.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

ig1mi

It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Zbizo

+-4h left?

There are links in "<!-- -->" so you can't see them before you look at website source code, mediafire links are private, anyone has access to torrent file? Is that new or old client link?

Tiger

Actually, it's 14 hours till the servers are opened. It's 4:49 AM PST right now, and the event doesn't start until 6.30 PM PST.

Moonlight Paradise

Well... does anyone here know what time it is currently for the people who are opening the servers?
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

ig1mi

Well, It is
Quote5:59am
in pst atm. So, everypony has a ton of time to waist before the game can be downloaded

Tiger

Quote from: Moonlight Paradise on 2013 Jul 05, 08:55:37
Well... does anyone here know what time it is currently for the people who are opening the servers?

The LOE team is currently somewhere in the time zone of Los Angeles for the con. They will open up the servers when the time reaches 6.30 PM there.
Quote from: 1mirg on 2013 Jul 05, 08:59:05
Well, It is
Quote5:59am
in pst atm. So, everypony has a ton of time to waist before the game can be downloaded

Uh, no, it's 4.49 AM. 5 AM now.

Comet

It seems we are all pretty much mixed up from all the diffent times, they should put a countdown timer on the front page to let us know when the server opens

Tiger

Quote from: Comet on 2013 Jul 05, 09:05:34
It seems we are all pretty much mixed up from all the diffent timezones, they should put a countdown timer on the front page to let us know when the server opens

That might be hard to add considering what little space there is up there. We also don't want to burden them more.

Zbizo

So it will be at 2:00 am(saturday) of Central European Summer Time (between Germany and eastern Poland)
Well, I'm going to check it saturday morning

ig1mi

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Comet on 2013 Jul 05, 09:05:34
It seems we are all pretty much mixed up from all the diffent times, they should put a countdown timer on the front page to let us know when the server opens
The problem is not that everyone is mixed up. It is the fact that Most cities located in Pacific Standard Time (PST) zone currently observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).
Therefore, most cities there are using Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
So, yeah...just blame the pst time zone for that xD

Zbizo

@up ok, I see now. It's one hour of difference more so 2 am in London, 3 am in Germany and Poland

this is what happens when you skip countdowns and posting time in UTC

TheMagicTurnip

It is my understanding that the client will be made available at this time?

Appleflower

Client should be up soon... *Checks* I may just be checking a bit too early.

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Asterian Starfall

"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Appleflower

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Asterian Starfall

"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Appleflower

I live in the New York state, so I think I'm EST? What time would that be for me?

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Shadziulec

So when it will be opened :O ?
How much time?
I live in Poland so i don't know much about this time etc. :/
Shadziulec from DeviantART.com

Appleflower

What is your time, Shad?
I figured out that Central is later than me, so I'm 10:30 when I see that magical download...of...  *-*

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Go Up