STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : Fine cmon i.ll show where it is
Magic...

Gamepad

Game sat in his sand hole, wondering if he still counted as a predator. Thinking, he can't really catch anything.

Peace Keeper

Go lead the way. Remember. Keep your senses out. We don't know anything about this land.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : okay then cmon its way i already made a path through the tress to that black hole by the way *she heads into the forest*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Black hole? I though we were going to head to the top of the hill to see the land. We can worry of that later. Also unsure if it can be a trap set for us.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PlatinumJoystick

"Surveying the land should be a bit of a higher priority." Joy said. He was starting to feel somewhat anxious, staying in this one area.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

LunarDusk

"ALthough it can be a possibility the black hole is somewhere on the hill."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

Marble : no that black hole is in the forest
Magic...

Peace Keeper

I perhaps worry about that later. Once we get a look around this land and get familiar with it, perhaps we can check this black hole.

As they start to near the hill, something else catches his eye. He is able to see what looks like the peak of a mountain looming above the hill.

That size of the mountain. Must be vast land over the hill. Letmus keep moving.

Jcfraven

2016 Jan 23, 17:58:24 #189 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 23, 18:45:05 by Jcfraven
((If I should modify this, or I didn't do what I needed to do, simply tell me.))

On the top of a mountain, on an island of unfamiliar nature, a pony by the name of Raven blinks awake, in the shadows of a small condensely-grouped spot of trees. Stretching, he slowly gets up, and looks around, trying to ascertain where he is. After not recognizing it, he starts trotting along, before reaching the borderline of the trees, seeing the sun and the light from it.

"Great," He groans, staring and blinking to adjust to the light. He decides it best to hold off on leaving until Nightfall, or until something occurs to make him need to/want to leave.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo and company lead closer up the hill. As they reached the peak crossing the last bit of trees, the world is finally revealed. Looking in one direction, the mountain has 3 peaks, with 1 as tall as the clouds. There is also appears to be smoke from behind the foothill. And one feature that looks like a fissure a distance apart from the mountain. In another direction, the vegitation almost stripped of luscious green and replaced with tan and beige, almost savana and desert-like. A very strange area where perhaps no precipitation is made. To their rear is forest, jungle and the beach. Beyond is the vast ocean from which they came. And their final direction is what looks like a tall cliffside with fjords adjacent to it. An exotic feature not very common to see in their known geographic world. And in the center of it all, thick grassland with grass as tall as the ponies legs and more. And a steep cliff face on another hill that separates the grassland from the beige desert savana. Around the land, all ocean with no extra signs of other land at the horizons.

Cheveyo sees the land in awe. Such a beauty, but also an upset as he realizes that the strange land the have entered upon is an island.

This land... nothing I have ever seen. It is like every natural part of the world mixed into this one island. Unfortunately, it also shows us this is not connected to any other land. Perhaps a very isolated land as I don't see any signs of sedlement.

LunarDusk

Zealous took some time to look at all of the geographic structure. The widened eyes on his faces showed how surprised he was in contrast to his stoic expression. A possibility on how such an island can hold this much could be low, but that wouldn't exclude the islands that would havent been uncharted yet.
"This....this island is a lot larger than it looks...It even has mountains reaching close to the s-stratosphere..."

*turns to Cheveyo*

"However my lord, if one of those mountains were an active volcano or if the black hole was in the peek of in the center between the mountains, it could be big trouble for us....especially if it could be expanding like any black hole would."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Jcfraven

Hearing the voices of other ponies, though nor able to see them as of yet, Raven decides to follow the voices.

The moment he steps out into the sun he gets dizzy and disoriented, his vision not portraying to him much clarity, but he tries to follow the sound of the voices anyway, hitting miscellaneous bushes and rocks alike in the process.

PlatinumJoystick

"Wow. How is this even possible?" Joy was taken by the view, each direction a completely different land. "Sweet Luna, where do we start?"

While gazing upon the land, Joystick heard a very faint sound. "What's that noise? Do you guys hear it?"
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

LunarDusk

"Hehehe...."

"well that definitely maps out the path we've taken...i guess this one is going to take some time."muttered Zeal as he refueled is ink.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

2016 Jan 24, 11:35:03 #195 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 24, 11:38:37 by Julien999
Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Jan 21, 04:18:23
Game sat in his sand hole, wondering if he still counted as a predator. Thinking, he can't really catch anything.

((Um, does someone forgot Gamepaw in his sand hole? Because I think he's left alone. x3))

Misty Fly

Magic...

Gamepad

(I am still in my hole yes, pones tend to forget that Chubby Wolfy is very helpless and can't do much.)

Game wiggled in the hole he dug, alone and waiting for the ponies to return.

LunarDusk

// And I though Marble was going to take care of that at first before I showed up
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

Magic...

Go Up