STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo hears a question asked by the stallion he hasn't seen and answer.

Peace? If by the name of a fellow pony I am unsure. If you are looking for sanctuary perhaps here is good enough. Unsure how dangerous this island can be.

He looks to everyone.
Are any of you named Peace?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PlatinumJoystick

"Don't think we have a Peace here.

To answer your question, we should probably head further inland, towards the center of the island, and work our way out from there. We'll leave some sorts of sign on trees periodically, to mark our way. That way, if someone gets lost, they just need to follow the signs."
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

LunarDusk

//Dang you Misty

*sigh*

"Buck you Marble..." he said

"Then are you the one in charge here?"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Me? *in confusion*
If everyone is willing to follow me then I suppose I am. I doubt any of us elected a leader for ourselves even me.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"In situations such as this, in order to prevent internal conflict we need someone in charge to maintain stability." he said with a smirk.

"It may not be bad now, but within a week or so it can....get ugly."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Uh... o-kay.

Perhaps I can guide us. I learned from my chief of leadership. I've lived by nature for most of my time, which may help us in this enviornment. However I may not do this alone as I am not entirely knowledgeable. Planning together will help us survive and hopefully find a way to salvation.

So let us begin to enter inland to the center. A second camp will be useful in case. Let us move.

LunarDusk

On Cheveyoi's mark, the stallion readied himself to follow when he was prepared.

"One more thing, i am Zealous Wave if I haven't introduced myself."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

My name is Cheveyo of the Alatzima tribe.

PlatinumJoystick

Joy withheld his name, instead opting to sit the flare gun down and prepare to follow and establish another encampment.

Gamepad

Game made a small noise, happy and relaxed within the sand.

Misty Fly

Marble : i meant to say Cheveyo not Peace
Magic...

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

Marble : what do you need help with?
Magic...

LunarDusk

"He's about to find the center of the island..."
*grins*
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

Marble : why ya need that?
Magic...

LunarDusk

"Well need to know this island, if we're going to be here."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

PlatinumJoystick

"He's right," Joy begrudgingly agreed."If there are others on this island, I'd like to find them before they found us, just in case they're not so nice."

Joy's eyes, in a manner that was only slightly noticeable, turned to Zealous Wave during the end of his sentence. The glare seemed to tell his current opinion of the buck.

Peace Keeper

Let's move on.

He comes over to pick up game with his might again. He gets a good balance and can now begin the hike.

He hikes around the trees and shrubs. Since it is never clear how to get to the center from their selected path, Cheveyo always keeps his small sacred ax behind his head kept under his mask. He pushes his ax and gets a hold using an ankleband on the ax. Each tree he comes across he gives a chop in an attempt to mark a trail.

Let us know if any of you spot something.

LunarDusk

2016 Jan 19, 21:21:43 #158 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 19, 23:57:12 by LunarDusk
With a few glances back and to the sides, Zealous stuck close to Cheveyo as if being like a personal bodyguard as they hiked along the pathway.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Luner Frost

Night Hawk
status:[I] few bruising, mild concussion, cut on upper temple, and a broken rib[/I]
"this is talk" [I]"this is thought"[/I]
slowly, as night's eyes flutter open his body is wreaked with pain. "ohhh" he states groggily to himself as he brings a hoof to his forehead as he tried to clear his blurry vision. once he had, he pulled his hoof away and looked at it. "great, that's going to smart later." he said as he began to slowly work himself into a sitting position, his chest crying out in agony as he did so.[I]"man, that storm came out of no were... wait, the crew, the other passengers... but, were am I?"[/I] he thought as he looked around. there were peace's of the ship he was on scattered about the sand, along with a faint burning smell, as well as the smell of the ocean. slowly he began to finish getting up and looking toward the forest ahead of him, then back at the wreckage "were there any survivors?" he said out load before turning to the forest once more, he knew he could gallop, due to the difficulty he was having while breathing so he began to weigh his options. " If I stay here and rest, I could recover better, but I might not be safe, and if I go into the forest, I might get attacked by wild animals, and I don't have the strength to cast any spells right now..." he stated, carefully making a plan on what he should do.

Go Up