preview

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2013 Jun 16, 22:54:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

idk if this has been happening to anyone else or its just me. or if there was a tread on this but anyway. when i preview my post i would like to click and see what is in my spoilers. idk if loe. just has it like that or if its a problem. anyways, answers would be great thanks.

Tiger

It's a glitch that has existed for a very long time now that no one seems to have bothered to fix. Either that or they just can't find out how to fix it.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 16, 22:58:50
It's a glitch that has existed for a very long time now that no one seems to have bothered to fix. Either that or they just can't find out how to fix it.
i always thought it was just my computer, thanks tiger ^-^

CyanideInsanity

Well if it is possible, I would appreciate a fix. Kind of paranoid with my posts sometimes.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Tiger

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2013 Jun 16, 23:05:39
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 16, 22:58:50
i always thought it was just my computer, thanks tiger ^-^

No problem lad  :]

But yeah, like CyanideInsanity, it would be of great help if the glitch was fixed.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Pipkin

I tried looking for a fix and couldn't find any answers online.

I do know there's a chunk of code missing that shouldn't be though, i'm sure if someone who knows what they're doing looked at it they can figure it out......
The HTML code for opening the spoilers is there in normal mode, but not when in preview mode, if that makes any sense...
perhaps I should look into them online programming courses again...:P

Go Up