Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Itty Bit

Me and my momma tried to catch a coelacanth in Animal Crossing. We weren't able to find it, but we still had a lot of fun together ^-^

Pipkin

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 May 20, 13:17:08
I hope you have a lot of fun! C:
I'm gonna be seeing special someones in a couple of months, meself!

Gee, I wonder who they are, do I know them?  They sound awesome!

Joking aside, the hype is real folks!  July 25th will be a wonderful day, and July 30th will be like heaven!!!

Julius

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 May 20, 21:45:46

Joking aside, the hype is real folks!  July 25th will be a wonderful day, and July 30th will be like heaven!!!

^ This. :3
Purr~

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Julius on 2015 May 20, 22:34:15
^ This. :3

Well I will be seeing some awsome people also on that date how coincidental. However i will also be seeing my special somebody aruond that time to so All of the hype

Chromastone64

2015 May 21, 09:24:49 #6064 Last Edit: 2015 May 21, 10:48:49 by Chromastone64
Xenoblade Chronicles X confirmed to have four player online co-op.
Excuse me while I scream my joy from the rooftops.

Post Merge

Also, I'm going to my first Comic-Con tomorrow :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Greyscaleisme

3/5 finals completed!

(Also, I got asked for my number for the first time ever yesterday, awesome little confidence boost. ^-^)
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Sweet Brew

Tearing out a page in my life, finally moving on, and getting back on the right track with things.
I'll smile no matter what.

PrincessButton

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 May 20, 21:45:46

Don't forget July 20th! >w< (my birthday) But yes yes, Bronycon is creeping up on us already! It seems like just yesterday we were counting down the 300+ days until the con, now it's only a few months away!

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 May 21, 12:58:19
Tearing out a page in my life, finally moving on, and getting back on the right track with things.
I'll smile no matter what.

Optimism!! Happy to hear about them smiles, Sweet Brew. <3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Howitzer

Early semester final and exempt in physics. I now don't have to show up at all for a day next week.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chromastone64

Just got back from Comic-Con, and IT WAS AMAZING!!!!
All the cosplay, I found a PAC-MAN Amiibo, got a Kingdom Hearts necklace, there was a Monster Hunter area...IT WAS EPIC!!!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 22, 12:47:54
All the cosplay, I found a PAC-MAN Amiibo, got a Kingdom Hearts necklace, there was a Monster Hunter area...IT WAS EPIC!!!
I love conventions! Did you cosplay? :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chromastone64

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 May 22, 15:02:24
I love conventions! Did you cosplay? :3

No, my parents wouldn't let me spend a lot of money on an outfit. I just wore my 20% Cooler shirt.

Greyscaleisme

I'M FINISHED WITH FINALLLSSSSS!!!  ovO I'm freeeeeeeee.  :3 <3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

LostSanity

I've set things into motion that I can't stop. But that's fine.

This will be the end of it once and for all. Either I'll finish what I started or the ideas will be abandoned for good.

So it'll either end as a "smile" or a "dumb thing that annoys me."

For now though... it's a smile. I guess?

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 22, 12:47:54

What was in the Monster Hunter area?

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chromastone64

Hopefully I'll get some pictures up, but there were demos, a Poogie, a statue of Gore Megala armour, and there was a competition to see who could take out a Great Jaggi in the fastest time. If you won, you'd get a statue of a monster. However, the results would be shown at 5, and we only could stay there untill 2:45, and the prize statue was an Enraged Rajang, and you know how much I like those...even the guy running the area said that the Rajang was the worst monster ever.
There was also a little shop on the other side of the hall where you could buy these little MH figurines. Unfortunatly, I only found it AFTER spending the last of my money on this Kingdom Hearts necklace, so I was pretty annoyed.
Oh, and there was someone dressed in Derring armour, and someone dressed up as the Guildmarm :)

Bakasan94

I just broke my high score on Tetris (Gameboy).
179 462 points, starting from level 0.

Elphyda

Just... everything feels right with the world due to the past three days <3

Little Star

Got cast as Grizabella in Cats! Amazing role!

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: StarSong on 2015 May 23, 21:51:55
Got cast as Grizabella in Cats! Amazing role!

Wow, break a leg!  I love that musical...it's kind of the reason I'm so into theater as a whole, because my mom bought the video recording of the Broadway cast and we watched it so often.  Probably wouldn't have much of a taste for live theater if it wasn't for that show.

Go Up