Adventures Of Amani The Rogue Changeling! (Sign Up)

Started by dashie77, 2016 Jan 17, 23:50:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PlatinumJoystick

Man, what does that guy have against ill-prepared ponies entering supernatural forests? Her decision to make. He decided to voice this last sentiment. "It's up to her whether she wants to go in or not, even if it's crazy dangerous. I mean it's not li-...well, she's gone now. I guess that settles that. How about the other pressing matter of the stares we're getting? Seems urgent."
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

DiamondsDroog

"Hey, cheer up. The main issue's been solved. The timberwolves are someone else's problem...and by the way, whoever you are, I really don't care if she wanted to go. Lots of stupid ponies want lots of stupid things." He intends to just let someone else take care of them, then start casting runes onto the forest. He'll probably be here all night.

SandFire

Shadow seeing Sparkle teleport looked into the forest. Than looking at Delilah Shadow said "Stay safe Delilah I am going in the forest to look for Sparkle. I will be back soon." No longer caring for the wolf as it had a hat. Usually wolves in hats are peaceful. With that Shadow flew quickly into the forest before anyone can stop her flying over the wolves blocking the path.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

PlatinumJoystick

"Sorry, you not caring sounds a whole lot like 'I'm not letting you go'." Joy poked the figurative bear, antagonizing Jack.

Purple

Sparkle sat down outside the castle, frustrated and somewhat lonely now.  She missed her old friend, she wished that she hadn't left him.  But that was a mistake that couldn't be fixed now.  She suddenly remembered sensing some sort of danger nearby the forest, and, worrying about Ink now, she teleported back to the entrance to the forest, only to find Shadow missing.

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2016 Jan 27, 22:36:03
"Sorry, you not caring sounds a whole lot like 'I'm not letting you go'." Joy poked the figurative bear, antagonizing Jack.

"Yeah. I guess from a certain point of view, that was what I was saying, wasn't it? I did say to leave or get thrown out." He wasn't feeling like fighting anyone right now. Not in front of bbycake Ink Comet.

indigoEruption

Ink will probably stay by Jack's side, although he made a small alarmed sound at someone entering the forest, right over the wolves! IS SHE MAD?! He looked back to Sparkle with wide eyes, making a panicking sound towards her as he tried to spit out the words. He wanted to tell her a pegasus just went into the woods, but he just couldn't make himself say it, instead going 'aaah! aaah! aaah!'.
I am apparently a babycake. I accept this.

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 27, 22:40:19
Ink will probably stay by Jack's side, although he made a small alarmed sound at someone entering the forest, right over the wolves! IS SHE MAD?! He looked back to Sparkle with wide eyes, making a panicking sound towards her as he tried to spit out the words. He wanted to tell her a pegasus just went into the woods, but he just couldn't make himself say it, instead going 'aaah! aaah! aaah!'.

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Jan 27, 22:36:34
Sparkle sat down outside the castle, frustrated and somewhat lonely now.  She missed her old friend, she wished that she hadn't left him.  But that was a mistake that couldn't be fixed now.  She suddenly remembered sensing some sort of danger nearby the forest, and, worrying about Ink now, she teleported back to the entrance to the forest, only to find Shadow missing.

He let out a small groan at Sparkle's return. "Did you really think I'd leave so quickly? Take a hike!" He's getting a little agitated with her by now. He really just wants to cast the runes on the forest, then go back home to chug down a nice Chianti.

Purple

Sparkle just ignored Jack, not in the mood to bother with him right now.

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 27, 22:40:19

Sparkle looked a bit confused at Ink's 'aaah!'-ing.  She figured that probably meant danger... or... something.  "Er.... What?" she said, sounding puzzled.

SandFire

Shadow made it a good distance into the forest before catching a branch bringing her down near a castle. After some painful attempts to fly again she decided to walk to the castle to be in a safe like spot until she can figure out whats wrong with her wing.

PlatinumJoystick

Looks like I won't be getting my run's worth. Shame. Although, I kinda did, considering she's going in. "Making sure we were on the same page, is all." he 'clarified'. "That sounds like care too," he whispered under his breath.

I might still be in a bad mood from the alicorn.

"Shadow went in looking for you.' Joy explained, not having a single clue if him and the timid stallion had the same thing to say.

Purple

"What!?"  Sparkle said, looking shocked.  Forget safety, she had to go and find Shadow.  "I'll be right back!" she said just before dashing off into the forest.  Nopony was going to stop her, not unless they could somehow miraculously find her long lost close friend and convince him to stop her, and that was highly unlikely. 

indigoEruption

He pointed at the wolves whenever Joystick said Shadow went in, nodding quickly. That is exactly what he was was trying to say, thank you so much! However, it seemed apparent that Ink didn't want to go into the forest, even though he looked ready for anything. Well, except falling. Earth ponies don't fly well.
AAAH SHE WENT IN. Ink ran in circles around Jack, distressed. AAAH DAD IS GONNA FIND HER AAAH. And then the crying! The crying!

Purple

Sparkle cringed at the sound of Ink crying as she ran into the forest.  It hurt her to know that she upset somepony else, especially somepony who seemed to be innocent and gentle.  She kept running, searching for Shadow. 

DiamondsDroog

He mumbles a variety of things that are not allowed to be said on these forums. "Ink. Stay here. Or don't. Whatever you want. I'm going in after her." That's not the best way to comfort him, Jack. He galloped after Sparkle, practically burning with spite and anger. Beware any unfortunate changelings.

Purple

Sparkle heard hoofsteps coming up fast behind her.  She didn't even have to look back to know who it was.  "I'm not going back until I find Shadow!" she shouted behind her, teleporting some distance ahead.  She wasn't about to let that annoying unicorn stop her from saving her friend.

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Jan 27, 22:56:40
Sparkle heard hoofsteps coming up fast behind her.  She didn't even have to look back to know who it was.  "I'm not going back until I find Shadow!" she shouted behind her, teleporting some distance ahead.  She wasn't about to let that annoying unicorn stop her from saving her friend.

He teleported after her. His own teleport didn't carry him as much distance, but he made up for it with how much he could cast it. "I don't care who you're looking for! Get back here!" His horn glowed, ready to cast any spells at her he'd have to.

indigoEruption

Ink squealed at Jack going in, soon barreling after him. Even in danger, he refused to leave his side. That, and he doesn't want him getting lost. His wishing for being able to fly was lost and turned into a bunch of gibberish, since he always seemed to have trouble talking while galloping. Oh well. You got an Ink with you, Jacky.
Am I gonna have to carry you, ya twig. Do we do the silly teamworks?

Purple

Quote from: DiamondsDroog on 2016 Jan 27, 22:58:29
He teleported after her. His own teleport didn't carry him as much distance, but he made up for it with how much he could cast it. "I don't care who you're looking for! Get back here!" His horn glowed, ready to cast any spells at her he'd have to.

"NEVER!!" She screamed, completely losing it.  She fired a massive teleport, leaving fire where she once stood.  Sparkle had teleported halfway across the forest, and it wasn't likely she would be found.

SandFire

As Shadow walked towards the castle she saw a burst of magic light in the distance away from the town similar to Sparkle near by and after deciding to go towards her or the castle Shadow walked toward the magic light. At a light jog as to not tire her self out to quickly and to keep her self warm as her explorer intuition took over.

Go Up