Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

I have three things to talk about today!!  O:

1. I finished the Welcome to the NHK! manga. It's pretty decent. Gets pretty good (and a little weird) near the end. I do recommend it. Read from the beginning because the anime and manga differ too much.

2. Final Fantasy XV is going to be released simultaneously worldwide!! Here's proof:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-15-will-get-simultaneous-worldwide-r/1100-6429672/

:3

3. Apparently I have something in common with Ronda Rousey. We both like Pokemon!!

What? I'm serious. Go scroll through Gamespot news. It's there too.  :o
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Breeze

Whelp, I won my boss over and he's pushing for me to get promoted. Unfortunately the ultimate decision is out of his hands...it's in the hands of the dreaded HR department. I'm gonna have to go in tomorrow afternoon and lay down the law.

Chromastone64

2015 Aug 13, 06:43:23 #6462 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 13, 09:01:31 by Chromastone64
This is one of the first times I'm actually really happy for my friend instead of being angrily jealous: he just got his first payday.
For sitting around and looking at a checklist and other boring stuff all day...£800.
Yay, now he can get a TV for his room and we can play together online for more than two hours!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

2015 Aug 13, 07:49:38 #6463 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 13, 07:52:14 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Aug 13, 06:43:23
This is one of the first times I'm actually really happy for my friend instead of being angrily jealous: he just got his first payday.
For sitting around and looking of a checklist and other boring stuff all day...£800.
Yay, now he can get a TV for his room and we can play together online for more than two hours!
At least i know i'm not the only one getting jealous of there friends lol
i no longer have my own room but the house is filled with T'v's none the less

Post Merge

I'm so happy today!
mainly cause i finally finished the "Ruby Gloom" series and i think this is the final time i will have to go to my foot doctor since the project is done i think though the nail still seems to be growing even though he said it most likely won't
The final episodes were so sympathetic showing us all the past minor characters aside from 3 major minor ones X3

Chromastone64

Thank you, Caddicarus, for linking a GIF site in your videos. Now I can finally make them.
Spoiler: How I feel right now. • show
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Itty Bit

Just found out about this today. I have been really wanting to play this game before, but now I just flat out need to get it. Time to start saving up for a better gaming pc for when that comes out! X3

Lync Volan

2015 Aug 13, 18:16:52 #6466 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 13, 22:01:08 by Lync Volan
The transfer paper for my black shirts has come in the mail so i'll be able to put some Eg/Mlp on my shirts :]!

Post Merge

My new small music player came in today :D!
i thought there was no folder selection option but there is a way to skip trough random songs into a folder so its sorta okay that there is no folder choosing

Chromastone64

I'M FINALLY ON THE OPEN SERVER WEEKEND!!! YEAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHHAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! :D

Chishio Kunrin

The official RWBY Japanese dub trailer came out! :D The voice actors sound great, and I can't wait for people in Japan to get to enjoy an official dub instead of fan-subbed episodes! :3 Thank you so much, Warner Brothers Japan!

Though, it wasn't as cool and dramatic as the Japanese fandub trailer (the fandub has been cancelled, obviously).
One thing that I really liked in the fandub trailer was that they used this conversation:

Ruby: I love books. Yang used to read to me every night before bed. Stories of heroes and monsters... They're one of the reasons I want to be a Huntress.
Blake: (laughing a little) And why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?
Ruby: Well, I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!
Blake: That's... very ambitious for a child. (her smile turns into a frown) Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale.
Ruby: Well, that's why we're here! To make it better.

Perfect dialogue for a trailer. And yes, I figured out some of the dialogue the Japanese fans used in their fandub trailer. Though, it was kind of easy, given that the words "happy ending" came up, I guess basically "Hoping you'll have a happy ending?"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zsaszz

I finally bought my new pc, it have 16gb of ram and 4ghz intel core I7 4790k, zotac 970 video card, i would post images of the case but idk if that kind of pictures are forbidden here :P, but i'm happy that i finally got it.
$1432.53 total

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 Aug 14, 23:51:44
I finally bought my new pc, it have 16gb of ram and 4ghz intel core I7 4790k, zotac 970 video card, i would post images of the case but idk if that kind of pictures are forbidden here :P, but i'm happy that i finally got it.
$1432.53 total

2rich4me

MarshyMellow

My Tamagotchi evolved into Piantichi and my save file on Tomodachi Life wasn't erased even though it was at a video store!  :3

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

LostSanity

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I can't decide what I like more!! Spiral or Persona 4 The Animation.  :'(

They're both just... so...  :3

(Translation: I started watching Persona 4 The Animation today. 2 episodes in and I'm already in LOVE with it.  :3)
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lync Volan

2015 Aug 15, 21:40:58 #6473 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 15, 23:26:01 by Lync Volan
I was able to get the last Misery doll/plush in stock so i won't have to wait for more to be made or if anymore will be made :D!
i'll be carrying her around EVERYWHERE, i mean i spent 77 bucks on her so i'm gonna appreciate!

Post Merge

I think i found some fair priced pants which are comfortable and the color i am looking for but the one down side is i gotta wash them carefully for some reason, time to buy one before i buy 7 for a full week X3

Julius

Guess who got a commissiooooooooooooooooon! :D
Purr~

MarshyMellow

Now I wish that our copy of this game wasn't lost..But oh well at least there are other copies of the game. :)

Also, this song! :) 8pm songs are nice~  ^-^

Midnight Breeze

I'm enjoying the nice cool weather. It's only been in the high 90s all week!

MarshyMellow

2015 Aug 20, 14:37:38 #6477 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 20, 17:43:38 by MarshyMellow
Someone on here knows this show!  :3

IK that there's an English theme, but I really like this one. :)

EDIT: Edited the link so the link can be seen

Lync Volan

Even though the worst possible thing that could ever happen to ME has happened yesterday i was able to over look it and have a nice dream last night with humming songs & a really nice person, admittedly it was a simple dream that others could make fun of but i don't care i loved it :3

Greyscaleisme

Cold front is coming through my state. Yay~

Bring it on, Autumn!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up