slice of life

Started by Fu-shia Writer, 2016 May 24, 12:42:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush:"That would be because it IS abandoned" she answers finally getting to the two ponies. "To be honest its been that way since I was a little filly no idea why they were too lazy to take the sign out." She added

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : huh...? strange...*she looks around* you know..i don't think i want to work in this neighbourhood or stay here at all whatsover...*she looks at the new pony* mabe you could help me get a new job?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush:" That sounds like a good idea hehe lets go to the other end of town there is bound to be somepony over there who will hire you or maybe a shop you can rent out. why dont you both come." The pony motions to both Deep Sense and Fu-shia and they all start walking to the "good" part of town.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : yeah..okay i would like that..lead the way
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

2016 Jun 13, 04:20:46 #64 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 13, 17:52:56 by lightspeed_flash
The three ponies start walking down the street along the side walk in search of a more suitable store
Evening Rush:"So what exactly brings you here... umm I don't think I ever caught your name either of you."

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : well that's because i,m new in this city i don't know anyone here and Fushia and you are the first ponies i met
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "Ehh ok so this is Fu-Shia and your name is? She asked
Some time later the come across a few buildings One of which is for rent another for sale and the last has a "Now hiring" sign in the window all three of the buildings are fairly neat and clean.
Evening Rush: "Oh.. what about these why don't you take a look? Take your time." She smiled

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : oh.i,m Deep Sense...and what's your name?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Quote from: lightspeed_flash on 2016 Jun 13, 18:14:47
Some time later the come across a few buildings One of which is for rent another for sale and the last has a "Now hiring" sign in the window all three of the buildings are fairly neat and clean.
Evening Rush: "Oh.. what about these why don't you take a look? Take your time." She smiled

Evening Rush: "My name is Evening Rush by the way."

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : okay then...*she enters the building and knocks on the door*
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

(( @Fu-shia Writer  are you going to continue roleplaying or not?  @Misty Fly and I really want to know.))

Misty Fly

//i think he noticed that someone ha replaced him and ditched on us//

Deep Sense : hello? anyone here?

*two fancy ponies were talking to each other until suddenly one of them notices Deep Sense*

? : ahh you must be our new assistant *she notices Evening Rush* good job evening she looks like she is from our level

Deep Sense : level...wha...what do you mean?

? : you see we don't let anypony work in here only the most sophisticated ones can work for me...and i don't just pick anypony

Deep Sense : and you picked me?

? : exactly

Deep Sense : but why me?

? : that's because you have a lot of Potential
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "Yea she seems nice. From what I had gathered Deep Sense here hasn't been for so long and I have only just met her not long ago. She has been looking feverishly for a job. What do you have in mind for her Miss Couture?"

Misty Fly

Ms Couture : yes i think i do have something for you... how good are you at fashion?

Deep Sense : not that much...

Ms Couture : well..i guess i could teach you
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "You can do it Deep Sense I know you can...Besides If you make me look bad I'll have to get ya." She teases and winks Evening then enters and sits in to watch.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : okay...uh...*she takes one of the fabrics but it accidentaly rips* ah!...wait where did she go?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "No no Deep Sense you are tense you need to relax and take it slow." She Demonstrates The proper Technique. "Now you try." she says in a calm voice.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : okay let me try...*she takes the fabric and puts it on the sewing machine* so tell me a bit about yourself...
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush:"Good job Deep Sense. What would you like to know dear?" She levitates a pattern sheet over to Deep Sense.
"Now try to make this dress and remember take it easy and slow no need to rush." She goes back to sit down and watches again.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : where do you live...where do you work? *she grabs the other pattern and puts it on the sewing machine*
Magic...

Go Up