The Crown Pub

Started by Autumn_Breeze1, 2014 Apr 18, 18:36:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Autumn_Breeze1

((this is a casual drop in drop out type roleplay you can rp however you feel comfortable with no permission needed to join just pop in if you feel like it and hey you may enjoy yourself and meet some new people in the process also there is no rules on tense you can use whatever tense you feel comfortable using))

Autumn unlocked the door to the bar turning the sign from 'closed' to 'open' she smiled turning the jukebox in the corner on and hummed to the soft music emanating from the machine she busied herself with making sure the counter was ready for any and all patrons that would enter.

sfg

((Placeholder to say I am interested in this RP, but I haven't figured out how Scruffle Gus wounds up going to a bar. Just because he's a city dweller, and just because he's led an overall depressing past, it doesn't mean he's dumb enough to wash away his problems with alcohol))

Autumn_Breeze1

((I understand just like bars she doesn't just sell alcohol but I understand where you are coming from))

Voidwalker

((My OCs lack that sense.))
Voidwalker meanders into the bar. He looks around for a place to sit and finds that there is plenty of choice, which proves to be a conundrum for him.
Eventually he settles for a stool at the end of the counter, so that if he fell off he would be less likely to fall onto another patron.
Now for another conundrum. What did he want to drink? This could take some time, though he was pretty certain that he'd order something involving liquor (or perhaps a spirit).

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

zendayafan111

Electric Gamer trotted into the bar, she never really drank but this was the only place where she can relax for a while. Electric thought about what to drink, I might get a sprite.. thought Electric.
Stay Happy!

Voidwalker

Void decides that he will have a fruit schnapps of some kind, which narrows down his selection somewhat.
He begins trying to remember the ones he had has tried before, and lists them off in his head.
Let's see. I've had peach, apple, cherry, blacurrant, blackberry, pear, orange...

Here are my OCs

Hurricane Bash

Suddenly, another stallion stumbles in. "I am Hurricane! Wassup! Most ponies know me as... DJ KANTAH!" He looked wild. He sat down next to Voidwalker. "Sup," he says. "Hey bartender! Gimme the best hard cider ya got!" He paused for dramatic effect. "I'll take the whole bottle."
The master of Dubstep has arrived!

Zerum

Opening up the door, Nimbus strolls into the bar and takes a seat. He raps on the counter twice with his hoof saying "Barkeep, I would like an Old Fashion, make it a double. Maker's Mark if you have it." He eyes the other patrons of the bar, two indecisive ponies and a third louder one asking for cider. Smirking, he helps himself to a bowl of peanuts, waiting for the barpony to serve him his drink.

Hurricane Bash

Hurricane looks at the jukebox. "I wonder..." he mumbles as he goes over to it. When he starts flipping through the songs, he realizes that that wasn't like the jukebox back at home. This one was old fashioned. "Aw, man!" he says, going back to his seat. "No Dubstep." His cider arrived, but in a glass. He made a face. "Whatever, I'll just keep on gettin this again and again until they run out." He smirks. Oh, what a day this will be...

Zerum

While munching on peanuts, Nimbus hears the tell tail sound of glass sliding upon polished wood. Looking down, he spots an old fashion glass; its contents contained a mushed up combination of an orange and lemon wedge, two cherries, and all this swirled in a concoction of whiskey and bitters. Delicately lifting it up to his nose, the fragrance of the bitters and whiskey excite his taste buds. Swirling once, he takes a small sip and enjoys the fruity taste and ran from the burn of the whiskey. Smacking his lips in pleasure, Nimbus tossed down a handful of bits and walked off to a lone booth to enjoy his drink.

Hurricane Bash

Hurricane looks around and sees the other ponies in the bar. "I'm still surprised that none of you have recognized me yet," he says. "I like to think my reputation is quite large." He quickly downs his drink and pays for it, along with the price of another. "Come on, somepony say something to me, please!"

Coffee Rush

The doors to the bar once again opened. The pony entering, Panacea, seemed rather fatigued after a day's work with pharmaceuticals. It seemed like the place had just opened, being there weren't many ponies inside. The quiet was to her liking, with a little bit of chatter and the soft sound of music in the background. She took a seat at the bar, and contemplated what exactly she wanted to drink. There were many options available, but no one stood out in particular.
My OC can be found here!

Zerum

Nimbus finished his drink faster than he wanted to and returned to the bar to refresh himself. While walking over, he spotted an unsure mare sitting at the bar. Setting his drink down, he looked over and ask "Care for a recommendation?"

Coffee Rush

"Uhm.. Sure." Panacea said, looking over to Nimbus. She set her elbow onto the counter and leaned onto it, comfortable with the position.
My OC can be found here!

Zerum

Contemplating for a moment, Nimbus looked back to Panacea and said "Hmm I take it you wouldn't want something too strong but strong enough to take the edge off?"

Voidwalker

Voidwalker had finally decided on what he would like to drink, after considering and rejecting several other options.
"Could I get a shot of plum brandy mixed with a shot of sour lime vodka and tonic water please." He asks the bartender.
He pulls out a sheet of graph paper and begins scribbling on it as he waits for his drink.

Here are my OCs

Tabbyte

Colourblind walks slowly into the bar, a small grey bird roosts on her flank. Her dull voice quietly blends with the music, Can I have a Charleson Melon mocktail with a pinch of grape juice. she says after the bartender finishes accounting to Voidwalker.

Hurricane Bash

When nopony said anything to him, Hurricane got frustrated. "Why is everypony so insistant on silence?!" he exclaims. He got a sad look in his eye. "Last pony to talk to me was another DJ." He sighs. Studying the bar closer, he realizes that the pub wasn't the kind he went to normally. At this moment, though, he wasn't too concerned about that. He was only concerned that his reputation hadn't reached to this place. He quickly formulated an idea. "Hey, buddy," he says to the pony with the graph paper. "Whatcha got there?"

Voidwalker

"Oh, some rough diagrams of a theoretical thermionic valve. I'm wondering if the electrodes could be plate-like in shape and if the connecting pins could be a separate ends, but it isn't very space efficient. The could work well in series if they were used in some kind of tube-shaped amplifier or suchlike though."
Voidwalker explains, waving his hoof over one of his diagram. He points to another as he takes a swill of his drink.
"And this is a sketch of the structures of several inorganic polymers."

Here are my OCs

Hurricane Bash

"Whaaaaat?" Hurricane says. Even hough he's a DJ his scientific knowledge was limited. "Could you explain that again, only this time, in normal pony english?"

Go Up