Minecraft ponies world RP

Started by Thunder Spin, 2016 Dec 12, 08:18:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

So, first try at Minecraft for you too?

*While talking, Scarlet takes out a blanket from her inventory and invites Rosemonde to sit on it with her.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Purple

Rose sits with Scarlet, nodding.  "My brother wouldn't stop bugging me about it, so I finally caved," she chuckled, giving a shrug.  Kenteus could be insanely annoying at times, but he really was a sweet little colt.

ScarletInk

Oh, little Kenteus? I get what you mean, I have a sister too and she too pestered me about trying it: first time I find her around here, I'm closing her in a dungeon, I swear. X3

*She doesn't even know if it's possible, but that won't stop her from trying.
Her expression shifts to worry.*

But what happened to you to end up so worn-off? :s

Purple

Rosemonde couldn't help but laugh; if her brother had been playing right now, she would've done the same.  Her laughter slowed a bit at Scarlet's question, but her smile still remained.  "Eh.  Mountain climbing plus zombie hordes plus swimming through a river without a bout pretty much summed up to nearly losing the game a couple times," she said, leaning back a bit.  She had already reset more than a few times, but she wasn't about to bring it up; she wanted to seem at least a little competent at this game.

ScarletInk

Wow, that must have been rough! :I I was out scavenging in a cave and got swarmed by creepers, included one particularly tenacious that just didn't want to leave me alone!

*Thinking again about that green, un-expressive face makes her cringe.*

Aqua Fire

Aqua heared some noise, looked down, and saw two players in the distance.
"Nope, not letting more players know 'bout my base" She thought, holding her bow out. She aimed, and fired right I between the two. She then stood there.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Thunder Spin

Thunder watched Aqua firing the other players, who didn't seem villains , or any kind of it, not even monsters. Thunder leaves the wolf inside the house, somehow scared. She flies next to Aqua, saying, while she trowed two shields to each pony ; Why did you do that? What's the matter with you, now? They possibly don't want to come to your house , like she could read her thought.

ScarletInk

*After seeing the arrows coming, Scarlet jumped on Rosemonde to protect her and ready to throw her pickaxe at whoever was their attacker, but now that two shields are protecting them she just stares, confused and defensive.*

What? Is this a glitch or something like that? >:/

Thunder Spin

Thunder flies to the other players. Sorry, the orange and blue pony over there, the one that fired the arrows at you, does probably not want you to go into her house. she said to Scarlet and Rosemonde. She hears Scarlet asking if this is a glitch.And, I have absolutely no idea if this is a glitch. I've never tried that myself. she answers as quickly as she could, flying back to the room, petting the wolf, taking her inventory bag quickly. She remembered the waterfalls Aqua was talking about. She pulls another bow and arrows , explaining to the others that she didn't want to hurt them. Thunder had already left a paper on Aqua's bed, that was writing ; I'm going to kill some mods. I'll be back as soon as I can , something that wasn't true at all.

Purple

Rosemonde was insanely confused now.  She hadn't really been expecting to find other players in the game, and her brother hadn't mentioned that some of them could be hostile.  Blinking, she simply remained silent, a puzzled expression on her face.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Mar 03, 15:37:44
Thunder flies to the other players. Sorry, the orange and blue pony over there, the one that fired the arrows at you, does probably not want you to go into her house. she said to Scarlet and Rosemonde. She hears Scarlet asking if this is a glitch.And, I have absolutely no idea if this is a glitch. I've never tried that myself. she answers as quickly as she could, flying back to the room, petting the wolf, taking her inventory bag quickly. She remembered the waterfalls Aqua was talking about. She pulls another bow and arrows , explaining to the others that she didn't want to hurt them. Thunder had already left a paper on Aqua's bed, that was writing ; I'm going to kill some mods. I'll be back as soon as I can , something that wasn't true at all.

Quote from: Purple on 2017 Mar 03, 16:26:25
Rosemonde was insanely confused now.  She hadn't really been expecting to find other players in the game, and her brother hadn't mentioned that some of them could be hostile.  Blinking, she simply remained silent, a puzzled expression on her face.

Oh, so we were trespassing! :o Still not enough of a reason to attack us so fiercely, but it can be understood. We're sorry, we'll leave immediately.

*She turns toward Rosemonde.*

Are you okay? :s

Aqua Fire

Aqua decided to observe the two ponies. She told Torch to go to them. As the "Two Faced" cat jumped down the tree and walked to them, Aqua stealthily went towards them. She didn't know Thunder had left.

Purple

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Mar 03, 17:16:36
Oh, so we were trespassing! :o Still not enough of a reason to attack us so fiercely, but it can be understood. We're sorry, we'll leave immediately.

*She turns toward Rosemonde.*

Are you okay? :s

Rose nodded, still a bit puzzled.  "I'm fine, no worries!"  She said, calming down enough to give Scarlet a reassuring smile.  Even though this was all virtual, the ponies here seemed to be taking this game really seriously.  She wasn't sure why this was...

Aqua Fire

Torch meowed. He was infront of the two ponies, with Aqua hiding behind a jungle tree.

Thunder Spin

Thunder wasn't very far away when Aqua came there. The two other playeres seemed confused, but it wasn't her who made them surprized and confused. Thunder was going to go down and introduce them to the game in any way.

So she continued alone her long trip to the falls, which were somewhere located, somewhere Thunder didn't know. There were sure many villages on the road, so she could be able to ask the villagers. In her inventory bag she had everything she needed. More arrows, an axe, a sword, three shields, a mask, dirt, sand, trees, mushrooms , flowers and even cow and zombie meat! She thought she was ready for every kind of adventure, when her stomach signs that it wants food. There were only three pieces of steak and just one zombie skin. Night is coming. I'll be able to kill zombies then. Now, I can look for sheep and cows she thought taking a look around.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2017 Mar 03, 21:58:17
Torch meowed. He was infront of the two ponies, with Aqua hiding behind a jungle tree.

*Seeing the cat in front of them, Scarlet's mind gets completely wiped out, leaving just one single line of thought.*

A cat! :D

*Scarlet loves cats.*

Aww, look at how cute you are... :3

*She offers her hoof to the cat to sniff on, before starting to pet him.*

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Mar 04, 04:09:49
So she continued alone her long trip to the falls

(Actually, the waterfalls are close to the treehouse.)
Torch purred while Aqua spyed. She wanted to make sure no pony else knows where her house is.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2017 Mar 04, 17:33:27
(Actually, the waterfalls are close to the treehouse.)

((Oh really? Well...It's going to be a long trip, because when night comes monsters appear [and I HATE creepers and skeletons]))

ScarletInk

(There are four of us and a cat, we can make it! :D )

Aqua Fire

(I don't know why I brought this up, but I remember when I first played minecraft. It was a demo. When I first loaded it, I was in survival. The music creeped me out, so as soon as I got on, I got off.)

Aqua waited until she forgot why she was doing this. She started to walk away, when she stepped on.. (Wait, she can't step on a twig. This isn't how minecraft works! Um.. Maybe.. A seed? That's possible, right?) a seed.

Go Up