Minecraft ponies world RP

Started by Thunder Spin, 2016 Dec 12, 08:18:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Spin

Oh, you killed an enderpony? Thunder made another subject, while looking at Aqua putting the ender chest on the floor. It's hard to kill one ... skeleton ponies are also hard, if you don't have a bow and arrows she completed. Thunder was always dying when trying to fight a skeleton pony and she could never dodge the arrows they were shooting at her.

Aqua Fire

Well, I usally loot chests(not of other players, of course), and trade with villagers. Aqua said. I use what I find to help me progress in the game. For example, behind a waterfall, is a hidden something(I forgot what they were called). I use what I can find from there, to help me, say, find diamonds. Or to go to the end. Aqua then realized something. This is totally not true, BTW She quickly said.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Thunder Spin

Thunder looked at Aqua and a curious smile formed on her face and her wide beautiful ((just adding more adjectives, it's not real that her eyes are nice)) eyes closed a bit. Whay do you mean?.

Aqua Fire

Thunder Spin

She still looks at Aqua in this face :/ Are you sure this isn't totally true? If the falls are fake, then why did you say that?   >:/ Thunder continues and begins to stare at Aqua for keeping her a secret.

Aqua Fire

So you would no the example was fake. Aqua said. She shook, but not in fear. Her personalities were trying to get out(I'm putting these two in every roleplay I'm in, aren't I?).

ScarletInk

*A white Earth Pony mare comes running through the forest, watching continuosly behind her to make sure she left that monster very, VERY far behind her before stopping and sliding down against a tree.*

Try Minecraft, Scarlet, it will be fun... Go searching for resources in a cave, nothing will attack you...*she huffs, opening her inventory and taking out an apple, starting to munch on it with both her ears up to listen to any weird sound that may come from the forest.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Purple

Low and behold, there was a weird sound.  Nearby Scarlet's location, the rustling of leaves could be heard, as the quiet sound of hoofsteps and breathing slowly became louder. 

The source of these noises, still unknown to Scarlet, was a young unicorn mare named Rosemonde.  She was tired, and quite frustrated.  Her brother had convinced her to try this, 'Minecraft' game, and so far she wasn't liking it.  She was tired, starving, and had no idea what to do to save herself.

ScarletInk

*Hearing the sudden rustling, Scarket jumps up, on the defensive and with her pickaxe raised up.*

Aaaaargh! I've had enough, you fiend! Try to come closer and I'll make a hole in that rotten head of yours! >:O

*... She's still kind of jumpy.*

Purple

Rosemonde, quite startled by the crazed earth pony mare, fell back into a seating position, her eyes wide with shock.  "A-Ah.... I..."  She stammered, summoning a shield from her inventory with her magic.  "...Sorry?"

ScarletInk

... Oh, gosh. o_O

*Seeing the tired and fatigued filly, Scarlet puts her pickaxe back in her inventory and rushes
to help her standing up.*

I'm so sorry, I thought you were that creeper I ran away from! Are you alright? ono

Purple

Rosemonde, utterly confused by the situation, stood up with a puzzled look.  "Um.... Yeah?"  She said, unsure what was going on anymore.  "Are you alright?"  She asked, looking a little concerned.  It sounded like this mare was at her wits end, and probably wasn't having the best experience with this game either.

ScarletInk

Oh, yeah, I'm mostly okay, I just recovered health with some apples and decided not to go near a cave never again in my life. Not alone, that is.

*Scarlet notices she's rambling again and takes a look at the younger mare's fatigued appearance.*

I still have some apples, it's better if you eat something. Here. :) *she says, taking some fruits out if her inventory and offering it to the filly.*

Purple

"Oh, uhm, thank you.."  Rose says, taking the apple.  Her expression was a mix of surprise and gratitude.  As she took a bite of the fruit, she realized that she had yet to introduce herself.  Blinking, she paused from her munching.  "Oh, my name's Rosemonde by the way," she said, her mouth still full.  She gave the mare a friendly, apple-filled smile.

ScarletInk

Wait... Rosemonde? o.O

*Scarlet takes again in the young mare's appearance: from the slightly curved horned, to the red mane with blue streaks, to the strange sphere and the sword in her Cutie Mark...
She comes to a realization.*

Oh, you're Rosemonde, Keldeo and Sparkle's daughter! :D

Purple

Rosemonde's eyes went wide.  How did this mare know her parents!?  As far as she remembered she hadn't said anything about them...  This was getting weirder by the minute.  "Um.... Yeah?  H-How did you know who my parents are?"  She asked, looking confused.

ScarletInk

*Scarlet realizes how weird she must be seeming to the young mare, since she only saw her when she was a newborn.*

Oh, right, sorry, I must be weirding you out: I'm Scarlet Ink, me and you parents know each other and I sometimes exchange letters with you mother. I moved to Ponyville years ago, I don't think you may remind me... X3

Purple

Rose blinked in realization.  "Oohhhhhhhh!" she said, feeling a bit silly now for her reaction.  Her mother had told her quite a bit about Scarlet, though she didn't remember actually meeting the mare.  Calming down a bit, she gave her a friendly smile.  "Ah, nice to meet you!"  She said, unsure of the correct choice of words here.

ScarletInk

Nice to meet you too, dear. ^-^ *Scarlet says, shaking the young mare's hoof.* But look at you! You look so much like your father! :3 ... Lack of big blue eyebrows aside. lol

Purple

"Eheheh....  Uh, thanks,"  Rose replied, a sheepish smile reminiscent of her aforementioned father's forming on her face.  She had no idea what Scarlet meant by 'eyebrows,' but she decided not to question it.

Go Up