Corrupt a wish

Started by Tranquil Soul Edge, 2013 Feb 15, 12:08:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Awww, no corruption there, granted to the fullest!

I wish everypony respected each other and understood each other more.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Doomato

Granted, now I disrespect you for giving a wish I cannot corrupt... >:/

I wish that people would ask about Doomato's new fashion-sense.

Grizzly

Awwww, granted, but nopony understands your fashion-sense

I WISH FOR TOAST AND COCOA!!!

Doomato

Granted, it's toasted cocoa! :P

I wish that people would also notice his fedora and tie. ((AKA, his fashion-sense. :P))

Peace Keeper

Granted, but you recive a ** or *** out of 5 from everyone.

I wish I didn't woke up so sleepy *big YAWN*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

White Shimmer

Granted, but you won't be able to sleep again. ^^

I wish for some way to enter my games personally!

Peace Keeper

Granted *que Super Mario 64 level music*
You can jump into the tv with a game on. However, you can only get out if you win or lose the game/match/level (or life). If you lose all your lives from any certain video games, you will no longer exist.

I wish to be an MLP pony for one day (just to know how it feels like to be one)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

Granted, you're made an alicorn and are given all the responsibilities of one.
I wish Monster Hunter wasn't so hard.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Granted, but now it's too easy

I wish my charger pack on my 3DS wasn't messed up.

Chromastone64

Granted, no corruption: I've got that problem on mine.
I wish Nintendo came up with a better name for the New Nintendo 3DS.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Granted. It is known as the Super 3DS (*-too bad the 3DS isn't so super itself. I feel its releasing too early, and with some extra time, it can be more improved)

I wish I can go to my far-away store to buy a gift card to play Minecraft on Xbox One.

Grizzly

granted, but just as you get home MS stopped supporting the X-Boxes and they send an 'update' to terminate active units! (how's that for corruption? *filly devil laugh* )

I wish that what i just wrote will never happen, but knowing Microsoft...

Doomato

Granted, it happens to sony instead... ono

I wish that you would rate my avatar.

Grizzly

Granted, but you get 1/10 (just kidding X3 i like babies, you get a 10, add a point if you did it yourself.

Quote from: Doomato on 2014 Sep 06, 14:39:47
Granted, it happens to sony instead... ono

NYOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish the gaming world didn't have so many self appointed know-it-alls

Post Merge

and no more fanboys, please  :I

Peace Keeper

Granted, but there is that non-fan boy troll that will light the flame again.
(*-I agree, they are such an annoyance and, now that I am taking English classes, bad arguers... even to the brink of actually breaking each other's consoles, especially the Xbox One like this below, and guess what? it's from 4chan
Spoiler: It's a trap. Don't do it! • show

)

I wish I had enough money for a Wii U and a PS4

Yuriski

Granted, but it's in Ugandan Dollars, so you don't actually have enough in your currency to get them.

I wish Season 5 would come sooner.

Peace Keeper

Ugh, the overinflated currency. (*-I've seen a real ugandan dollar in my geography class)

Granted, but season (if any) will come out later

I wish it wasn't so hot today

Chromastone64

Granted. "summons flash-flood"
I wish my bro didn't ruin a film for my friend.

Grizzly

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Sep 06, 15:55:35
Granted, but there is that non-fan boy troll that will light the flame again.
(*-I agree, they are such an annoyance and, now that I am taking English classes, bad arguers... even to the brink of actually breaking each other's consoles, especially the Xbox One like this below, and guess what? it's from 4chan
Spoiler: It's a trap. Don't do it! • show

)

I wish I had enough money for a Wii U and a PS4

thats just mean...

Cormac117

Granted. Your friend ruins a film for your bro.

I wish my Magnus Club from Kid Icarus was real and I could use it perfectly.
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Go Up