My little Pony: Equestria Girls - Movie

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Maybe the elements change with their bearer?  o.O

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

ArtVeigar

The magic cast by the Elements was what started her change at the first place, and when Celestia and Luna were the bearer of all the Elements, it didn't have the shape it has now, so I wouldn't be surprised if the crown changed with Twi. And I think this new shape is better anyway :P

Cotton Ball

well in episode 1 mare in the moon the crown on celestia looked just like twilights
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

ArtVeigar

I know, but I was talking more about the other Elements. They were just gemstones there, and when the mane 6 became their bearer, they changed to match their cutie marks and even made a golden necklace appear from nowhere.

Cotton Ball

[move][/move]

LadyInWhite

Wouldn't that become problematic if her crown really is the element of magic? Wouldn't she have several and keep the real one safe? Or does she need to wear it all the time while fulfilling her Princess duties?

Interesting concept I hope they explain it in the movie. Or after this fiasco they know she shouldnt wear the real element of magic all the time.
LoE Characters:
Wind Whistler (f/pegasus/medic)
Moonlight Stardancer (f/unicorn/magic)

ArtVeigar

I think thefts aren't that common in Equestria, even more when they are against royalty, who are known to be the most powerful ponies and having a (theoretically) good royal guard. So I think over the head of a princess is one of the safest place for the crown to be. Sunset Shimmer must be a pretty powerful unicorn, a pretty smart and stealthy pony, or just a pretty lucky one to be able to get to the crown, so I bet she is almost as good as Twilight in magic, maybe even better, but Twi have the magic of friendship, what is just OP.... :P

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Jun 10, 15:22:57
I think thefts aren't that common in Equestria, even more when they are against royalty, who are known to be the most powerful ponies and having a (theoretically) good royal guard. So I think over the head of a princess is one of the safest place for the crown to be. Sunset Shimmer must be a pretty powerful unicorn, a pretty smart and stealthy pony, or just a pretty lucky one to be able to get to the crown, so I bet she is almost as good as Twilight in magic, maybe even better, but Twi have the magic of friendship, what is just OP.... :P

Well, Sunset Shimmer was one of Celestia's students.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Nightmare702

Welp, I saw the spoiler pictures that were posted on EQD a little while back and the second trailer now i'm more excited about this.
~Deleted, wat?~

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 10, 16:16:13
Well, Sunset Shimmer was one of Celestia's students.

Yup, and that's just another reason this mare picked my interest.... She is a character with a lot of potential, and her backstory, personal reasons and magic skills are the thing I'm looking foward the most in this movie. She has potential to be my new favorite pony, as I aways liked the badflank evil type of character (and I liked her desing too).

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Nightmare702 on 2013 Jun 10, 16:31:47
Welp, I saw the spoiler pictures that were posted on EQD a little while back and the second trailer now i'm more excited about this.

I saw them, as well. :3 Normally, I wouldn't like seeing spoilers of the end of something, but they got me pretty hyped.

Cotton Ball

I bet Sunset was jealous she didnt become an alicorn so she stole Twilights crown
[move][/move]

paintypalette

2013 Jun 11, 11:29:36 #92 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 11, 11:31:56 by paintypalette
hold your horses guys, this trailer is better  :)

Post Merge

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Jun 11, 08:30:16
I bet Sunset was jealous she didnt become an alicorn so she stole Twilights crown

well actually, sunset was princess celestia's student once but she was banished or something and she came back for revenge on twilight because she is jealous of twilight for being such a good girl  X3

Night Pony

Why is the end trailer posted for the third time?  o.O

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Cotton Ball

painty pallette what I mean't was when sunset was celestia's student she became jealous because back then she didn't become a alicorn
[move][/move]

ArtVeigar

I think she was rejected by Celestia mid-training. She probably showed signs of "evilness" and Celestia rejected her and got Twi. But it would make her considerably older than Twi. There is the possibility she was something like Twi's college, but seeing how Twi didn't recognized her, I think it's improbable.
I think we will have to wait to know...

Cotton Ball

[move][/move]

ArtVeigar

I'll have to wait a little more.... It probably won't come to Brazilian movie theaters, and if it does, it'll be dubbed in portuguese, and I don't really like the dub. I'll have to wait for some alternative way to see it :P

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Jun 11, 18:30:00
I'll have to wait a little more.... It probably won't come to Brazilian movie theaters, and if it does, it'll be dubbed in portuguese, and I don't really like the dub. I'll have to wait for some alternative way to see it :P

In that case, you may have to wait for it to come out on DVD. I think that might be the soonest that people will share it online.

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 11, 18:50:38
Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Jun 11, 18:30:00

In that case, you may have to wait for it to come out on DVD. I think that might be the soonest that people will share it online.

Probably. Hopefully that won't take long... I really want to see it :'(

Go Up