Do you guys remember Fox hating on us?

Started by ColeThunder, 2012 Jul 18, 16:43:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ColeThunder

I just wanted to know if it was possible to sue them. I mean, they treat us like we're not people, then make fun of us. I tried to forget about them BUT IT CAME BACK TO HAUNT ME.  >:O

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

ColeThunder

I'll try, but one day its their tail being pulled!

Lary

You can sue people over anything these days. Good luck out-affording their lawyers, though.

Fox News itself isn't bad, per se. Red Eye is just the worst thing to come onto television since humorless infomercials.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Chishio Kunrin

A lot of people keep bashing bronies and providing wrong information. One article some jerk wrote had a picture at the top... of G3 ponies. :l

I think articles like that should only be written by people who actually really understand what the hay they're writing about. Like the guy who tried writing an article about a local anime convention, when he knows literally nothing about anime, anime conventions, or raves. The end result was that the article made us anime lovers look like a bunch of perverted freaks and weirdos, and he referenced bronies and linked to the aforementioned brony-bashing article.

So, I was double insulted! >:O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ColeThunder

Ouch. I guess its lovin' and toleratin' till they feel the love too.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Yeah, well. He seemed to think pacifiers were exclusively an anime convention thing, not a rave thing. :c He shouldn't have checked out the convention's rave. He shouldn't have checked out the convention at all.

sonyablademaster

GuitarBrony

At the end of the day, its the poeple who dont really matter who will latch on to this stupid crap. The trolls, the imbeciles, and the losers. So frankly, none of this bothers me because i know im better than all those ignorant bigots.

Im a brony and im proud. No media group will ever take that away from me.
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: GuitarBrony on 2012 Jul 18, 19:03:24
At the end of the day, its the poeple who dont really matter who will latch on to this stupid crap. The trolls, the imbeciles, and the losers. So frankly, none of this bothers me because i know im better than all those ignorant bigots.

Im a brony and im proud. No media group will ever take that away from me.

Yeah, I guess. :c I guess it's not as bad as when someone slanders pit bulls or a pit bull rescuer. That kind of slander actually leads to the deaths of dogs. Slander against bronies and anime fans just ruffles some feathers/rustles some jimmies.

Book Smarts

Chishio Kunrin

Iodine

Meh, I take Fox News about as seriously as Howard Stern. Neither are respectful about stuff like this.

sonyablademaster

Just clam down somepeople are just  :P

McSleuthburger

some people will always go against something because it is different
so there is no need to retaliate against someone that doesnt like us because it will make us look bad as a group

there is no need for this topic so im locking it up
any questions let me know
McSleuth
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up