An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tonman3509

Boa looks at Venom. He knew the effectiveness of Venom's potions...he seemed adamant that his potions would help them get through the blizzard. Part of him wanted to place his faith into Venom, while the other half screamed at him to run out there. The biggest problem was that he was still just too weak to run back out there, even with his cold resistance wand. Eventually, Boa let out a sigh in defeat.

"I don't do this whole 'blind faith' thing. I can't just sit here and believe that they might be okay because they might know how to use your potions."

Boa turned back towards where he came from. "For now, I'll wait. If I have no choice but to put my faith into your potions until my health returns, then so be it. But if they're not back in an hour, I'm going back out there and I am going to find them. Whether or not you want to come with me, I really don't care."

Boa walks off, he needed to prepare. There had to be some gear around that allowed the ponies of the Crystal Empire to walk around outside.

Lemon1b

" Now hold on there Slate!" Bassaro was a little puzzled by Slate Grey's reaction.
" Did the book offered you to save the world, but you must do some steps first, like reading a spell that would start a catholicism and you would be the only one that can stop it?" Slate nodded.
"And you refused, so basically you saved the world by not starting the catholicism, because you did your homework and understand perfectly well, by the spell platters what it truly does." Slate smiled.
"I gotta hand it to you Slate! That was the first time in the history of ponykind someone saved the world by not causing mayhem in the first place, so they don't feel remorse and responsibility for what they have done." Slate was shining like a torch.

_BlazingInfinity

"If you are looking for Armour it's in the guards hall. Same for any spells and blueprints." said Carter.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa gives a silent wave in thanks, and begins to look for the guard's hall.

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 15, 19:35:56 #484 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 15, 20:14:39 by _BlazingInfinity
"See you!" said Venom, waving to him.

"So Venom, I found this milkshake shop. It's still open!" said Carter.

"Well what are we waiting for?" said Venom. They walked off to the shop.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa was not able to find the guard's hall. However, he did manage to find a clothing store further within the city. He smiled, entering the store. Inside, there were dozens of outfits and dresses. Some of them were just normal dresses as well as formal dresses, nothing he was looking for.

In the back of the room, however. There were a few thick coats, designed for outside travel. Looking over them, they seemed to only cover the top half of a pony's body, leaving the lower half exposed to the cold. "Kind of counter-productive, if you ask me."

Still, between this and his wand of Cold Resistance, he'd be at least able to survive out there long enough to find everypony. One hour. That's all he would allow. He didn't even feel comfortable doing that, but he had to believe that they'd be alright, that they could make it.

After all, it was his fault that all of this happened in the first place. If anything happened to CloudShine or Virulent...

He already had too many debts that he couldn't pay.

_BlazingInfinity

While Carter was busy chugging down a couple malts and cookies and cream milkshakes, Venom was taking extract from the cream and ice cream to use for his potions.

"Carter you are already faster than anypony, we don't need you bouncing around this place at light speed." said Venom.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not even done with the fifteenth malt!" said Carter. He kept chugging. Venom rolled his eyes.
Toast is amazing.

Spiralfeather

"I'm going to try something!" Cloud yelled, seeing Virulent near her. She gritted her teeth, an aura appearing around her horn. It bursts, and they were protected by a small force field. "Come on, we need to hurry. This only lasts a few minutes!" She said, the noise from outside blocked out by the field. The two ponies ran as fast as they could, covering as much ground possible before the spell wore off.

Known to some as Tourniquet!

_BlazingInfinity

"Now I see why people call me "The Pegasus version of Pinkie Pie." said Carter.

"Well I've gotten what I needed. You done?" asked Venom.

"Yep lets head out." said Carter. Now that he knew Venom was here he felt so much better. Although it wasn't the same without the group.
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

Virulent tried to keep up with Cloud Shine but lagged behind. This is the second time she had to run and her legs didn't like that. But, she could barely see the Empire through the blizzard. They were close but the wind was howling louder as it picked up speed. As she ran she could tell Cloud Shine's spell is wearing off so she quickly pulled out her book. She levitated the book as she flipped through the pages, desperately looking for a spell. She didn't want to use another warmth mixture in fear they would get magic poison. Virulent continued to skim through her book as she tried to keep a steady running pace.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Lemon1b

2015 Sep 16, 16:14:08 #490 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 16, 16:18:01 by Bassaro
" So, we are in the Crystal Empire! We are here because someponies couldn't stay still for a moment and were running or flying forward like trying to avoid a plague or something in a situation when one must wait and think. And we completely don't know what to do next are we?" Bassaro was looking in Slate Grey's direction.
" Slate! Got any ideas?"(Boy am I a stinker lol )
" Hey! How about the Crystal Empire's castle between the worlds connection mirrors! They could get us somewhere. " Bassaro looked in Slate Grey's direction again.

Julien999

"Um, I can feel there's still ponies in the blizzard... should we go find/help them?"

Brave Fleet

Brave had no idea where she was, she looked around and stretched her wings and tail feathers.
"hello?" Brave said, squinting her eyes, blinded by the sudden light.
'where am I?' she thought.

tonman3509

Boa walked back towards the spot where he had first entered the Crystal Empire. He was now wearing the coat, ready to run back out to find the others. The hour had almost passed. Outside, the blizzard had not lessened in the slightest.

A few more minutes remained...Boa readied his wand of Cold Resistance. "You can all hate me after this, as long as I know you're alive..."

_BlazingInfinity

Venom and Carter started walking back towards the entrance to the Empire. They see Boa getting ready to leave.

"Look if you are going to leave... take this." said Venom. He handed Boa an alicorn potion.

"This will let you be an alicorn for 3 minutes." said Carter.
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

Brave Fleet saw Carter and Venom and limped over to the two by the barrier.
"what's going on? How long have I been asleep?" She asked, fiannaly getting close enough so they would hopefully hear her. She looked down at her leg and gasped, seeing how swollen it was.

tonman3509

Boa looks at the potion, he gives a soft smile. Politely waving his hoof. "Sorry. I don't need it. I have everything I need to survive out there long enough to find everypony." Motioning to his new wand of Cold Resistance. "Besides, be being an Alicorn would do little for me. I do not use my natural magic to begin with, and as an Artificer...with time I can make an item that will let me fly without wings."

He then turned towards Brave Fleet. "Besides. There is someone who needs your aid more than I right now."

Nuserame

"Those are... all good questions, and I will take my time to consider them...

...when we are not stuck in a blizzard! Speaking of which, this may be a good time to make our way back to the dome. If only to prevent getting lose and frozen ourselves.
" Slate replied to his comrade in search.

"Uh... One of you did keep track of which way is back, right?"
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

_BlazingInfinity

"Well good luck." said Venom. He looks outside, the blizzard was raging now. Even with the cold resistance wand Boa would only be able to survive for 10 minutes tops.
Toast is amazing.

Lemon1b

2015 Sep 16, 17:40:36 #499 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 18, 12:33:54 by Bassaro
A while back"
"Hey Brave! I see you are up. Quite an adventure did you have I must say. When we found you, you were accompanied by Venom, he flew back to save another. You were near the border, but conveniently we had borrowed some stuff from the university and Slate found a revival potion with which we were able to save you. Now we kinda thinking about what to do next you know." Bassaro awaits the disturbance of the silence around the party.

Go Up