Minecraft Building thread [Contest]

Started by Captain0Ron, 2012 Jun 26, 23:21:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Aug 17, 14:33:46
Im going to be starting an adventure map. Although I know nothing of adventure maps. :P
If anypony has any experience with adventure maps, their help would be appreciated. So far its just Me and Howlborne working on it.
I can help if you want.
I guess I can set up some side quests for the adventure.Its not an adventure without side quests.

SapphirePony

Im going to be starting an adventure map. Although I know nothing of adventure maps. :P
If anypony has any experience with adventure maps, their help would be appreciated. So far its just Me and Howlborne working on it.
I'll help out, I've almost made some adventure maps before.

LarryMcLie

I want to help out. I've never have made an adventure map but I'm a Arch Lv builder and do know some about making an adventure map.  :D Also can I have more info on this map plz.

Ründo

I could probably help with this. I've been learning how to create redstone contraptions. and have created some really clever tricks of my own.  I'm also fairly good at making structures.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Lord of Madness

I have no realized my ability to build things are sad compared to other things here... lol

Captain0Ron

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 18, 01:40:48
I have no realized my ability to build things are sad compared to other things here... lol

Aw, thats ok Madness. Post anyway, I need to change the thread to say: ALL PONIES POST THEIR BUILDS.
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Captain0Ron

ATTENTION ALL PONIES WANTING TO HELP WITH THE ADVENTURE MAP
You can all help. Unfortunately, at a later time. Due to some "issues" with my
current server, it is down until further notice. I will notify you all when it is
back up. Please do however, PM me your idea's and thoughts on the adventure.
Since I have all of you helping, I am planning on this to be a very very large adventure
that will take quite a while to complete. (For the player and us)
I am applying an exploration strategy, not a step by step breadcrumb strategy.
So everypony brainstorm on this. I might start a thread on this
once it gets started. Until then, PM me your Idea's, and if you think I should
start a thread now, feel free and say so. Im not sure if it will get moved or not.
And for those of you who say they don't have experience with adventure maps
You will learn, and you can help building if you do not wish to come up with
ways to make trails or puzzles.
I am planning on including a little of each biome, so if you know a seed that has all of
the biomes around, then tell me.
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Aug 18, 05:23:58
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 18, 01:40:48

Aw, thats ok Madness. Post anyway, I need to change the thread to say: ALL PONIES POST THEIR BUILDS.

lol well im pretty good at making things seem REALLY realistic. I took many engineering and construction classes.

Rissian

Not for a contest or anything but I did build a small house on Travius's survival multiplayer server.

It feels kind of bland though so I'm gonna call it a WIP.  :c

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/Alecsandar1111/MC%20photos/5eb3a712.jpg

I'll probably add a 2nd story it's supposed to be a greenhouse normal house combo but it's only two rooms right now with a animal farm next to it.

(It also lacks a proper roof, which I also need to add.)

Endermen also apparently love my house, I've had 3 spend the whole day in it before, and one placed that grass block so I put the sign there.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/Alecsandar1111/MC%20photos/d1d133c4.jpg

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Aug 18, 19:57:02
Not for a contest or anything but I did build a small house on Travius's survival multiplayer server.

It feels kind of bland though so I'm gonna call it a WIP.  :c

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/Alecsandar1111/MC%20photos/5eb3a712.jpg

I'll probably add a 2nd story it's supposed to be a greenhouse normal house combo but it's only two rooms right now with a animal farm next to it.

(It also lacks a proper roof, which I also need to add.)

Endermen also apparently love my house, I've had 3 spend the whole day in it before, and one placed that grass block so I put the sign there.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/Alecsandar1111/MC%20photos/d1d133c4.jpg

dont go throwing stones in that house... ^_^

Rissian

Or let creepers near it, the whole wall would probably explode.  ovO

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Aug 18, 23:13:44

Creepers are evil... BUT THEY helped me find diamonds once o3o

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 18, 23:44:12
Quote from: Trege on 2012 Aug 18, 23:13:44

Creepers are evil... BUT THEY helped me find diamonds once o3o

Same here, but they also blew up diamonds I was about to mine before, so it kinda evens out.

Book Smarts

I was playing Single player once and I built an underground shelter for the night, apparently, a cavern was right underneath me and a creeper blew up because of it's two block sight  DD: .

Go Up