What's your favorite Pokemon Mega Evolution?

Started by Frawsty, 2014 Jan 19, 23:32:22

previous topic - next topic

Do you even like the Mega Evolutions?

Y-yes, of course!
Ew, no.
Wat's dat o3o
Go Down

Frawsty

I really like the Mega evolutions. Though I feel some were unnecessary, tbh. Like Mega Garchomp.. it's already powerful enough, and now it's like a fricken attack-power tank (though there are better choices). Likewise, I feel that some Mega evolutions were necessary because certain pokemon were starting to fall in the back and become forgotten.. I'm glad they came up with this idea! Plus, most of them look pretty cool!

My favorite Mega evolution is Mega Gardevoir because the gown is so stunning and unexpected. It really made an impact on me when I first saw it!!

Which do you like the best?
:D

GoldenTerrabyte

Totally Mega Venasaur!

There's only ONE thing about Mega Evolutions I don't like.

They gave BLAZIKEN a Mega Evolution, but not the other Hoenn starters. And Blaziken's my LEAST favorite of those.
I'm back

Rikaria

Shiny Mega Gardevoir, because for some reason she looks more elegant than her normal counterpart (as if she wasn't elegant enough :P). Then there's also Mega Lucario~

Spoiler: Then again... (MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT!) • show
This is only according to ones we've already seen. A while back, someone managed to find out about two more of them.

By the way, I love Blaziken =c
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Shadow Mare

shouldn't this be in the Pokemon X/Y thread?

KireiameJin

I'm not a huge fan of the "Mega evolution system" because it kinda ruins the current meta of the competitive Pokemon games, making some of the pokemons extremely OP thanks to this addition, so, just for fun?, ok, but allowing it on competition?, OMG no!!, i worked so hard in my team I don't want to rebuild it again!  DD:

And those are my thoughts :D

Anyways, my favourite Mega evolution is this little death machine!

Spoiler: show

I just love my cute Mawile, but i love my cute Gardevoir too, but her mega wasn't exactly what i had in mind, is just... that enormous skirt, there's more skirt than body XD
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jan 20, 10:04:40
shouldn't this be in the Pokemon X/Y thread?

Im going to allow this as long as it stays on the topic of mega evolution and doesnt delve into the main pokemon game itself because the main thread has turned more into a social disccusion about the game and trading

Rikaria

Actually, I forgot to mention that I really like Mega Absol and Mega Mawile X3
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

John Pone

KireiameJin

Quote from: Stanwixbuster on 2014 Jan 20, 14:30:07
Mega charizard X

Because DRAGOOOOOONS

Yeah, Mega charizard X is cool!, finally the original Dragon Pokemon becomes and actual Dragon type pokemon! XD
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Frawsty

2014 Jan 22, 04:02:08 #9 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 22, 04:08:19 by Frawsty
Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Jan 20, 11:41:50
I'm not a huge fan of the "Mega evolution system" because it kinda ruins the current meta of the competitive Pokemon games, making some of the pokemons extremely OP thanks to this addition, so, just for fun?, ok, but allowing it on competition?, OMG no!!, i worked so hard in my team I don't want to rebuild it again!  DD:

And those are my thoughts :D

Yeah, I can relate to this on a spiritual level. Due to ega evolution, a lot of pokemon lost their potential D: So I'm glad they put the cap where you may only have 1 Mega on your team! (:

Post Merge

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 20, 00:10:52
Totally Mega Venasaur!

There's only ONE thing about Mega Evolutions I don't like.

They gave BLAZIKEN a Mega Evolution, but not the other Hoenn starters. And Blaziken's my LEAST favorite of those.

I don't like the Speed Boost ability because it makes it automatically illegal (in Smogon terms). I like to play by the rules and make it all fair game. Still can't believe Mega Gengar was outlawed though DD:

Post Merge

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Jan 20, 09:25:20
Shiny Mega Gardevoir, because for some reason she looks more elegant than her normal counterpart (as if she wasn't elegant enough :P). Then there's also Mega Lucario~

Spoiler: Then again... (MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT!) • show
This is only according to ones we've already seen. A while back, someone managed to find out about two more of them.

By the way, I love Blaziken =c

True! Shiny Mega Gardevoir is just a fabulous spectacle *o* And Mega Lucario kinda scares me coz the red on its paws looks like blood, but i guess it makes it look more.. veterany? x3
hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: Spoils guys! Read at your own risk :3show'; }" />Spoiler: Spoils guys! Read at your own risk :3show
Yeah, the Mega Latias and Latios? Those will be the first Mega legendaries! I wonder how powerful they will be? Also, I think the game creators are still coming up with new Mega evolutions as we speak! Hopefully rapidash gets the wings she deserves!! <3

GlassMirror

they should have a Buneary or Lopunny mega evolution...
Then again, it's just me begging for a favorite character to be one  lol

Go Up