The OC pages of Iahs!

Started by Tiger, 2012 Oct 27, 19:33:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

2012 Oct 27, 19:33:39 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 29, 01:19:28 by Tiger
Post your Iah's OC page here! Here's mine!

Spoiler: Feshru the Iah • show

Name: Feshru

Species: Iah

Personality: Seriousness, not very cheerful. Occasionally helpful. Talks a bit like Rarity.

Likes: Scaring others (occasionally), fish, Everfree Forest, Canterlot

Dislikes: Her name, the rest of her species, mud

Fears: Paranormal activity

Info: Feshru is an independent Iah that lives alone. Most of the time she sleeps in trees, but sometimes she would build a small hut in the tree to make things more comfortable.

History:

When Feshru was born, she instantly got interested in fish. Her parents decided to name her after the fish, or "Fesh", as her older sister called them when she was young.

She grew up disliking her name and her species. Her name sounded weird and everyone in her species teased her for that. She ended up running away and living on her own.

*History still incomplete, trying to think of something, please come back later*

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

SapphirePony

2012 Oct 27, 19:39:41 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 02, 21:39:01 by SapphirePony
Woot o3o

Name: Aran [pronounced 'Awh Ron']
Appearence:
Personality: Defiant, adventuress, a tineey tiny bit rude((for the lawlz!))
Colours: Dark pinkish purple and a sky blue
Bio: As a young Iah, she always wanted to explore the ground, her parents told her it was too dangerous as there were many "ponies" down there, Aran had made a promise to explore all of equestria one day. As she grew, she would craft stuff with twigs and leaves, and the occasional mud that her parents would track into the home, Aran was pretty skilled at crafting, but she still remembered her promise to herself. A year after creating a small toy as you can call it, Aran twisted her hind paw in a fight she had caused with her neighbor, her paw healed after time, but the occasional pain would happen when she's walking. When she became 5 years old, Aran began to explore the ground of her home, the Whitetail Woods, she found little squirrels on the floor and climbing up trees, she never noticed before, Aran had a new found love the ground, now she lives nowhere and lives everywhere in her nomadic life.
Dislikes: Being confined to a tree, being around other Iahs
Strengths: Crafting little bobbits, adventuring
Flaws: Sprained ankle when younger and has a pawach occasionally when walking

Tiger

Oh yeah, age! Lemme add in Feshru's age...

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Nala Valor

I know I want to make one... I'll just put it up and add what comes to mind about it.
(( the ? Are just the things I don't know yet))
Name: ?
Personality: dreamer, hyperactive, always distracted, acts more like a canine than a feline, curious.
Appearence: really dark black pelt with marine blue markings.
Backstory: was born in the everfree forest. He left his family to discover the world out of curiosity, not knowing how hard it is to live alone. He discovered a small pack of torch hounds and felt like joining them because they looked more nomad than Iahs. Seeing that he didn't have glowing marks like them, he squashed some firefly-looking insects he found flying around to make a liquid that would make his marks glow. He took the glowing liquid and covered his mark with it, looking a bit closer to a torch hound. He tried to get accepted in that pack and lucky him, he did get accepted, even if the alpha of that small pack is still having doughts. From the day he got accepted, he started forgetting he was a Iahs and tought he was a torch hound.

Fears: being lonely, thunder, hights

Likes: playing, having friends, hunting (even if he isn't good at it now since he's a kid)

That's pretty much what I tought of. So... How is he?

Plumeria Paradise

Oh I love it guys!
Are any of you going to try to join clans? I'd love to group up with you guys. :)
Hmm, lemme see...
I'm on my boyfriend's computer so I don't have a picture, but oh well! I will just describe her.
Name: Oh gosh I have such hard times coming up with names
Age: 4 (they live until about 20, like the animals they are related to)
Patterns: Two stripes on her back, three on her tail with a little snippet on the tip, and three stripes at the front of her ears
Pelt: soft greyish white, pink stripes
Likes: watching things from the trees, trying to see how fast she can bound from one to the other, riding on torch hounds that 1)allow it 2) are actually on the surface, because they run fast and she loves it. Being with her closest friends! Including Mehz so far because Firefly is awesome! :D
Dislikes: Being on the ground or around large groups. She will deal with it if she has to, but she would just rather not.
Personality: well, if you can tell, she likes speed. She loves to test herself physically and will often test herself to the limit. She's very observational and will only talk more than she listens if she's with someone she really trusts. She is very good at providing help to others, mostly physical labor, she doesn't like to talk about her problems and she doesn't necessarily like to hear about them.
History: She has a normal Iah family. Her father and mother were from different clans, but they were still together a lot. They would trade her off between clans so she was sort of part of both of them, which confused her a little because she didn't know which one to officially join once she was of age, so she wanders between groups but tries not to get too attached to any of them. (that can change of course if any of you want to start forming a clan with her)
Home: She lives in a really big, big tree that homes many Iah clans. She prefers to sleep in the open on a branch if possible. she doesn't like being confined in a building.
Fun facts:
She once saw Luna, but was too afraid to approach her because of her booming voice and strange appearance.
She hates fish, but loves crustaceans if she can get her paws on them. (considering there probably aren't many in Everfree, and she won't go to ground level for much)
She LOVES eggs. She's more comfortable with eating them because they're in the trees.

Go Up