Courage is Magic

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 Mar 30, 07:08:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

2014 Mar 30, 07:08:23 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 02, 12:36:14 by HunterOfTheDark
Hey everyone, I'm here to create a rather unique RP. I call it Courage is Magic. Courage is Magic was originally an MLP version of Dungeons and Dragons, what I am doing is creating an RP version of the game. Follow the link below to get the official booklet detailing the different races, classes, etc., along with the character sheet.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Courage-is-Magic-1-166-MLP-tabletop-Game-444483543

Now for some ground rules:

1) You are only aloud to have one character. I'm making this rule to avoid having an unmanageably large group.
2) No overpowering. The stats are there for a reason.
3) No arguing with the Game Master (GM). He actually knows what he's doing.
4) If you want to add something, talk to the GM. This goes for adding non-player characters (NPCs), adding original items and adding key items.
5) Make sure you read the entire document that the link above takes you to! I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we don't want to be answering stupid questions.
and 6) Have fun! This is a game, not a flame war. (You would not believe how many people start flame wars in the RPs I've been in)

Now, to add your character, you need to fill out the character sheet found in the link above and post it as an image in a spoiler box.

Hope to see you all here!

Onwards and Upwards!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

ProfPhoenix

[move][/move]

blobking156

I made a character sheet, but I can't seem to get it into a format I can upload here.

HunterOfTheDark

2014 Apr 01, 23:55:25 #3 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 02, 12:37:41 by HunterOfTheDark
Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 Apr 01, 18:14:08
I made a character sheet, but I can't seem to get it into a format I can upload here.

Upload it somewhere else, and post a link to it here if you can't upload directly

Post Merge

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

A new version of the Courage is Magic handbook has been released. Because of this, I have replaced the old link with the new one. Among the updates is a new race; you are now able to create Alicorn characters!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

blobking156

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2014 Apr 01, 23:55:25
Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 Apr 01, 18:14:08

Upload it somewhere else, and post a link to it here if you can't upload directly

Post Merge

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

A new version of the Courage is Magic handbook has been released. Because of this, I have replaced the old link with the new one. Among the updates is a new race; you are now able to create Alicorn characters!

probably actually an
april fools joke...

Go Up