Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rad Thunder

Ah. I could try some. *takes the tea and sips some. Flinches a bit* Whew! What did you put in this?

PrincessButton

Moonbeam squinted at Lary and slowly opened her eyes. When she saw him, she smiled sleepily. "Oh, you're awake. Good morning."
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lary

"Where are we?" he spoke with a tilted head.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

PrincessParfait

Rad Thunder

Really? *sips more* Wasn't expecting that. I like! ^-^ *drinks all the tea*

PrincessButton

Moonbeam sat up slowly and stretched, "oh I'm sorry, I didn't know.. You asked me to take you home, but I didn't know.. Where you..lived.. she looked down, "So I took you to my house, I'm sorry." she blushed.

Lary

"Eh, I don't really have a home anyway. Clouds do just fine for me. ... Thanks."

PrincessButton

Moonbeam looked up at him, "You don't have a home?"

Lary

Lary shrugged. "Why would I need one? Like I said, clouds do just fine for me. Though it does get lonely at times."

PrincessParfait

Parfait watched him and finishes her own. She looked down into her cup. "I wonder how Lary is doing."

Rad Thunder

Yeah. I'm a little concerned too. I mean, his whole 'episode' as it were happened after I proposed to you. :s

PrincessButton

"Well, if you ever need a place to stay.. you could always stay with me.." She shuffled her hooves.

Lary

"That's nice, but the way I've been acting recently I probably won't be around for long."

PrincessButton

She sat down with a sigh, "But why have you been acting that way?"

Lary

Lary sat down as well. "I probably should have told you before you started to genuinely care about me. I'm not right in the head. The smallest things can set me off into a manic depression. It's not something I'm very fond of, but it's something I can't control. Even after... my previous adventure, it still gets to me."

Rumor

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 04, 20:58:49
"That's nice, but the way I've been acting recently I probably won't be around for long."
((Y U NO HAPPY?))

PrincessButton

"But maybe I can help you..." She insisted.

Lary

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 Jun 04, 21:06:26
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 04, 20:58:49
((Y U NO HAPPY?))

(( It's a long story. ))

Lary rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know... just being associated with me could be dangerous..."

PrincessButton

Lary

"There's absolutely no fixing me. I've specialized in medicine long enough to know that my brain chemistry is fried. I'm far from help. And I don't want to hurt anypony should I... disappear one day..."

Go Up