Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

((where did everyone else in this thread go? o: ))

Moonbeam allows him to walk closer to her without backing away, she looks at him a bit nervously, "Uh..I don't know..."  o_O
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rumor

((Everyone gave up on finding a special somepony, meh.))

Nala Valor

((Nala is trying to get over the fact that she can't have Teal... But she might make an appearance.))

Rumor

((I'm just gonna let Rumor help ponies find there special someponys, he couldn't find his though.. :c))

Teal Turken

((To be honest, I would REALLY prefer Teal to be with Nala than Fall and I really want to find a good reason and a good way for Teal to leave Fall. I think Nala is a much cooler character than Fall and Nala isn't in just ONE RP))

Nala Valor

((really? Wow... That's cool... But now the problem is Fall... How are you going to leave fall? It's not like you could just say "I leave you for somepony better, see ya!" and never talk to her again. It's either Zaner make Fall do something stupid or Nala does something to make a final choice...))

Teal Turken

((I know that's the hard part, and Fall has Maple and a new baby dragon living there too so leaving her he also leaves them...and he would have no home))

Nala Valor

((you know Nala have a rich family? Before leaving Canterlot, she stole money from her dad like A LOT. she bought a medium sized house.))

Teal Turken

((I'm gonna talk with Zaner about how to do this tomorrow, we gotta work something out but It'll probably be sad :c))

Nala Valor

((maybe we can work something out with him))

Teal Turken

((I want to, FALL IS SO BORING))

Rumor

Rumor sighs, trotting into sugarcube corners and taking a seat.

Nala Valor

((yikes! You really don't like RPing with her. a pony that shy can be annoying sometimes.))

Teal Turken

((It's the same crud each time, it's so old and boring and Teal can't take her anywhere. AND Zaner only plays her in his RP))

Nala Valor

((maybe if he would get her out of her cabin for an other reason than a danger, it would be a good start. And keeping a pony in only one rp can be bad. And maybe Zaner is running out of idea. It happened once with "equestrain's heart" so I took a break to replenish my ideas.))

Nala Valor

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 May 30, 23:41:53
Rumor sighs, trotting into sugarcube corners and taking a seat.
((let's not make him feel alone!))

Nala walked around town and saw Sugarcube corner. She tought to herself it had been a long time she had been there. She went inside and saw Rumor. She sat beside him and said "hey... Rumor! How are you?"

Rumor

Nala Valor

She looked at him and said "is there something wrong? Can I help in anyway?"

PrincessButton

((woah I never thought Teal and Fall would break up. o: That'll be interesting.. o.o I'll help you think of how to do it in Zaner's RP tomorrow if you want. :) ))
((I'm tempted to bring Breezy into this RP, but I don't have her fully developed yet and haven't even used her yet.. hmmm.. I guess I'll just stick with Moon for now.))
((I kinda wish Pinkie had a special somepony..  ovO ))

Moonbeam sat in the park after her 'date' with Lary.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Nala Valor

((I could give you a double dose of love potion! You would love yourself forever! :D))

Go Up