Open Romance Role-Play

Started by Azure Sky, 2015 Feb 20, 15:25:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

"O-Okay," Sketch replied. "Would you like me to g-get some p-popcorn?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

EquestrianWonders

Mellow Chaos who was currently depressed decided to not watch a movie in the Equestrian Movie Theater and paced away, as her head was drooped/hung down in sadness, her long/short, pink with white stripped mane hid her soft tears, as the rain in Equestria began to sprinkle and pour once again, soaking her mane, tail and pelt until it was completely drenched.  "Never mind, I don't want to watch a movie alone anyway..." she sighed miserably as she preceded back to Ponyville(dale).

Chromastone64

"Sure." He took out some bits. "Here you go."
He also gave her the second ticket.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

waaaaaaah

Sketch accepted the ticket and the bits with a bit of confusion, since she had meant to pay for their popcorn; she wanted to share the expenses with Azure. She walked to the food counter, wondering what they would next do together that she could pay for.

"I'd like a large popcorn," she told a mare who was standing behind the counter. Thinking suddenly, she added, "And two medium-sized drinks."

"Sure thing hon!" the mare smiled at her. She immediately got to work preparing her food, and within moments, she was presented with her order.

"That will be nine bits, miss," she told Sketch, who noticed that Azure had only given her five. Smiling a bit, she took out four bits, added it to the five, and gave it to the mare.

"Thanks!" she smiled at the mare.

"You're welcome!" the mare replied. Sketch turned, and walked back to Azure, carrying their food.

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*approaches with a cup of coffee in my hoof*

EquestrianWonders

Azazial M. Rodriquez

* walks past with a guitar on my back*

EquestrianWonders

(Um, never mind then... I guess interacting with your character would by me some time from boredom... :s)

The adolescent aged, draconquus mare noticed a stallion with a guitar case strapped to his back passing by, wondering where he's planning on traveling to, she shook her mane out of her face and approached the stallion, halting him in his path."Excuse me, sir, um... Where are you going...?",she asked the stallion in a calm, shy manner.

Azazial M. Rodriquez

(sorry I didn't respond my computer was glitching out bleh)

EquestrianWonders

(Oh, well, okay, but please reply to my character's interaction.)

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*I stop* to my little stage I made to perform on.

Misty Fly

*Eris ate a muffin and suddenly started to shake*
Eris : no thats impossible..
Misty : whats wrong?
Eris : its..nothing
Magic...

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*I take my black guitar out*  wanna hear a song?

Misty Fly

Limestone : hey Pinkie we need more muffins
Pinkie : well thats the problem we are out of baking powder
Limestone : fine i.ll get it *limestone puts on her saddlebag and heads outside*
Magic...

indigoEruption

Miru sees some freaky being and a pone with a guitar. He's gonna watch from a good distance away. He thinks music is gonna happen. Let's see what that guy has, yeah?

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*I sing the blues beautifully*

E.q.W.

Quote from: Azazial M. Rodriquez on 2015 Jun 16, 15:37:51
*I take my black guitar out*  wanna hear a song?

(Sorry, had to make a back-up.)

"Sure!" She smiled happily.

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*I strum a Spanish blues riff*

E.q.W.

The drenched pelted/maned/tailed draconequus mare quietly sighed as she listened carefully to the song that the stallion is currently playing, recognizing it as the blues.

indigoEruption

Oh. The Blues. Miru's tears threaten to spill out over the beautiful tunes. Little quiet weep at the beautiful music.

Go Up