Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lightning Powder

I would laugh so hard if they moved the event to next week just because of some random crash!  lol

littlepets7

The clock needs to go faster lol.   :l

Post Merge

Quote from: Lightning Powder on 2013 Jul 05, 21:10:43
I would laugh so hard if they moved the event to next week just because of some random crash!  lol

That would make me cry  D:

Lucid Brony

Do not joke of such things!

coggy9

I'm also excited. Last test was version 1142. The version the server is looking for is 1344. The team appears to have been very busy between tests.  :D

Nightmare702

~Deleted, wat?~

Swiftflame

Quote from: VriskaKick on 2013 Jul 05, 21:03:16
I actually just about cannot wait for this thing to start
It's almost ready hgn
I have the downloads page open in another tab and absolutely refuse to close it until I get the game

Now back to my Powder Toy shenanigans :P
Sooo not the only one   :D  :3
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC and smileys can be used in your signature. This is best Siggy :P

The Silent Wolf

I would to  lol
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Renatan

Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Wisp

Hey there!
I make music.

That_Blue_pony

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: That_Blue_pony on 2013 Jul 05, 21:15:22
come on time go faster!

Patience and fortune favor those who wait... But wait little... 12 minutes left.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

littlepets7

I'm sitting in the dark listening to music waiting  :s

That_Blue_pony

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jul 05, 21:18:04
come on time go faster!

Patience and fortune favor those who wait... But wait little... 12 minutes left.

Oh stop being cheesy  :P

jenniferdelong18

this is going to be awesome 

side note how do you post normally or is it always a reply o.O

pokegirlsky

im going to host a party when the game starts in the discord server in shugarcube corner yay!

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: That_Blue_pony on 2013 Jul 05, 21:19:13
Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jul 05, 21:18:04
come on time go faster!

Oh stop being cheesy  :P

I'm being literal. I once saved my money for a month to buy a decent looking suit. Not only did I get the suit, but I got a trilby and a golden bow-tie to match!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

the baddest of them all

It's always a reply to the person who started the discussion.

Asterian Starfall

Spoiler: show
Users active in past 10 minutes:
Guardian Dreamer, Danimosity, Asterian, jenniferdelong18, (MLP:FiM)mario2192, Zygrograxgra, Snowy, JacobGR8, FlameandIce, Takek, Nala Valor, the baddest of them all, Tharsius, SOWTOJ, Ruakeshi, Adistraction, Sorbet, sorikuXIII, Lyra Heartstrings, Bravo 539, yozap, Silversoldier17, Daily Light, LigerGirl44, Tiger, super_chris85, Howitzer, RequiemBlaze, KeageyG, pokegirlsky, DarkMare, Faewolf, FakeSmile, MarrThePegasus, Ryo_D_Disk, littlepets7, Pipkin, Nii, Renatan, hoyeechun, That_Blue_pony, Weremetalwolf, FrozenIcewind, candorchampion, Princess Feenix, Eclair, Valdzii, Wintera, Aven, Zbizo, Lucid Brony, Lovelace, soulscreed, Frosty, Remolay, HerpyDooves, Archer-Arrow, atarumenchi, Joey_Filth, Harrison, SHadowtech, LordSupergreat, FreeMind, Weatherboy1, Chrbe, Wisp, KillerTofu1756, FlutterRaeg, Some Person, romanjs3, Smooves, Soulia, Jade Mask 114, Pinkielover123, Swift wind, Teal Turken, KillerJH2, Nammi-namm, Bafleboy, Yuugi, Seriack, Mizuki, Zeekar, Blues-Music, Comet, Super Pinkie Pie, hitman61live, Lightning Powder, Ignrance, Santeco, Firedragon Flame, Cuniczek, Perrie, coggy9, PPBG, Helix_Eclipse, Dawaii, Slashie, .DerpyHooves., Black Streak, lilanthony777, Bucky Barkley, jenzillatgr, Swiftflame, Heroman3003, Julius, Krafty Mc Kraft, MrLegoLemon, Blaze, Nightmare702, bibo191, katanart, MetalPony, TwalaghtSparkulshz, Shadow Mare, ShadowXTaro, oroyalguardo, asterelle, ChrisMusix, Black Pearl, RainDash, Rashter, The Wandering Magus

Most Online Today: 223. Most Online Ever: 247 (2012 Sep 28, 20:10:31)

Come on let's break the record here!

Takek

I'm sitting here in the dark at 3:20AM ..so relax :D 8 minutes left
you can add me on skype if you want to xD : thetakek

Go Up